Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beloved Prostate treatment recommendation for now?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Red face Beloved Prostate treatment recommendation for now?

Hey Brothers, How are we all going so far?

X'mas I changed job and havent got a chance to visit any shops since then, I still remember when I received my first prostate treatment from Jessica (summer) it was unforgettable after she left then I found Suki and now she is also gone.

I haven't been visiting shops in CBD since I changed work and it was hard to get to Mon to Fri, therefore chances to visit become very minimal. I used to like going to random places and try new ML but now cant effort a bad one.

Does any brother out there got any good recommendations for a great prostate treatment part 2 or any surprising part 2 (please PM if not appropriate here)

Thanks a lot in advance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No recommendation?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Candy from VIP Pyrmont does prostate play.. I remember she was very good.. She does back stepping as well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks Prashvj, I heard this VIP is quite new too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe new management Pleasedonot.
    I'm not sure if candy still works there.. Ahlungor might know. I went there after seeing his comments.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Mary @Summerville Pyrmont...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for the detailed answer cmk:)

Look like 555 Miranda does it, see their daily roster.

Don’t forget Mimi at Burwood. But you need to lead her so that she will go deeper and longer !

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks RNT4LIFE

ALG Ive been told by few ppl that mimi from burwood left the industry already, can u PM me details please. just happen to have next Saturday free up 😀

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleasedonot View Post
    thanks RNT4LIFE

ALG Ive been told by few ppl that mimi from burwood left the industry already, can u PM me details please. just happen to have next Saturday free up
    Mimi is still doing her thing... visited last week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks RNT4LIFE

ALG Ive been told by few ppl that mimi from burwood left the industry already, can u PM me details please. just happen to have next Saturday free up 😀
    Mimi’s no. has always been the same: 0406 411 592

Hey Brothers, How are we all going so far?

X'mas I changed job and havent got a chance to visit any shops since then, I still remember when I received my first prostate treatment from Jessica (summer) it was unforgettable after she left then I found Suki and now she is also gone.

I haven't been visiting shops in CBD since I changed work and it was hard to get to Mon to Fri, therefore chances to visit become very minimal. I used to like going to random places and try new ML but now cant effort a bad one.

Does any brother out there got any good recommendations for a great prostate treatment part 2 or any surprising part 2 (please PM if not appropriate here)

Thanks a lot in advance.
    New technician: Nina from Blossom Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    New technician: Nina from Blossom Massage
    Then Nina it is, always wanted to try that! Apparently if done right it’s unbelievable

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    man go see a doctor

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    man go see a doctor

Doctor won’t give you a happy ending though .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah think I’ll avoid that advice, Nina sounds the better option but thanks for the great advice

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Don’t forget Mimi at Burwood. But you need to lead her so that she will go deeper and longer !

Cheers
    Hey mate, I got a booking with her tomorrow, so I was wondering what you mean by "lead her so that she will go deeper and longer !"?

Quote Originally Posted by Carby View Post
    Hey mate, I got a booking with her tomorrow, so I was wondering what you mean by "lead her so that she will go deeper and longer !"?
    It’s always part of Mimi’s usual sensual plays before turn over that she would run her hands along your butt crack and incorporate some rimming stimulation, if you like it and show some appreciation by moving your ass around, or give her some verbal encouragement (like yeah baby or whatever you usually do........ lol) than she would explore further and deeper and the rest, well, it’s private and between you two......... haha

Alternatively, if you speak mandarin and really want to enjoy a proper and prolonged prostate stimulation and massage than you can tell her right from the beginning so that she can get the gloves and ready and go right into it and save you valuable playing time from mucking around !

No Chinese no problem , google translate prostate massage to Chinese and show it to her at the start !

Don’t be shy, you are seeing a professional master , just tell her what you like and enjoy !!

And don’t forgot to share ok, your review should be as long as my reply above ........ haha

🍻 cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Julia from 227 Broadway does prostate massage

She only works on Friday - check 227 daily roster

Julia, China/Korea, 165cm, dress 7, slim fit 34B-24-34, milky silky skin, age 23
    (Cheerful. Massage 7-8, GFE 7-9, English 3, Conversation 7)
    (Cute, medium light hair, suitable for Chinese or Korean speaking customers for more conversation)

saw her recently and got a CBJ and she asked me if I wanted prostate massage as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast