Name : Joy/Joey
Establishment : Royal Asians Rydalmere 12 Euston St
Visit : 20/11/2022
Rates : $110 for 30 minutes
Services Provided This Session : FS
Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

No booking, walked in pretty late at night. Only 1 option which was Joy/Joey. She is a petite woman, and I'd say she is mid-late 40s. Went in the room and I had a shower, and then she walks in and has a shower right after me which was annoying. After she got out, she dried herself and spent a good 5 minutes on her phone trying to adjust her music, and at this point I was getting super annoyed. I should add that she speaks zero english. I had checked beforehand if she would do BBBJ and she did. She started with this and I found this to be quite average, she was moving super slow and the motion she was doing was strange and I found it to be kind of bizzare. Asked if we could move on, then CG, which was ok, kind of, then went to doggy which was a lot better. Had to finish with a HJ, and heard the intercom go off a few times.

She didn't have a bad attitude or anything, but I'd say for sure I wouldn't go back. This place is quite hit and miss. I did see a hottie on the way out, I think she was Thai, didn't catch her name.