Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Gigi at 64 - lovely lady, great session

Person's Name : Gigi

Establishment : 64 Taren Point

Date of Visit : 14/4/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.64alexander.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty enough face, lovely slim but curvy figure, nice C-cups, cute butt good legs, shaved bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : french kiss">DFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, various positions

Value for money/recommend? : Great session with a lovely and experienced lady

My experience/comments : Called the day before and spoke to Roger to book Gigi for a “first cab off the rank” session.

Turned up five minutes early just as a cute, petite girl was being dropped off – later learned that it was Yoyo.

Went up and reception was empty so called “Hello” and a couple of girls appeared. One was Linda and the other Weiwei (seen both of them before) and I said I had a booking with Gigi.

Linda led me to one of the old rooms. Was greeted by Gigi, who was still in a tee-shirt, and there was a knock on the door by a good looking girl who took the money - I was told it was Carla (Sophie hadn’t turned up yet).

Gigi was fussing around getting herself and the room ready but was still very attentive.

I stripped and showered and Gigi joined me to give me a good washing. She then squatted down in the shower and took a mouthful of water and started sucking me – heaven!

Out of the shower and Gigi dried me off.

She has a pretty, but not stunning, face and a lovely slim but still curvy figure (certainly not fat), lovely C-cups, a very cute, shapely butt and great legs. She was fully, but not quite freshly, shaved.

Onto the bed and Gigi grabbed my hand and placed it on her left tit – she loves having them played with and licked.

This older room at the front isn’t as large as the newer ones but I prefer it as the side-on mirror is close to the bed and the round mirror on the ceiling is in just the right position (in the newer rooms the ceiling mirrors are too far towards the foot of the bed and you don’t get such a good view).

After a bit of DFKing Gigi moved down and briefly licked my nipples before moving further south.

She had just started to lick my shaft when she jumped up, said something I didn’t catch, grabbed a towel and left the room.

She soon returned with a plastic cup with some ice-cubes, popped one in her mouth and, after asking whether it was OK, went to suck me.

This was brilliant. Her BJ was slow and sensual with great tongue-action and she managed to go quite deep.

Sophie came on the intercom and squawked some instructions to Gigi.

I was watching the action in the overhead mirror (Gigi has a lovely shaped bum) and in the side mirror and she saw that I was watching and played along, wiggling her arse and watching herself (I always find that a turn-on).

Gigi came up for some more tongue wrestling and I gave her nipples a good licking while massaging her clit – she immediately sounded like she was about to cum.

I suggested some 69 and she moved round and straight away was very responsive. Gigi soon was telling me she was cumming and then squirmed away.

After a pause, she blew me some more before I got her to lie on the bed and I went down for some DATY. She asked me to stop when I went for some FIV but she was soon yelping and violently convulsing saying “My pussy cum, you number one” etc.

Another pause and then a repeat of the above.

Time to dom up and we started with some cow-girl and she vigorously rode me, sometimes Asian-style with me rubbing her clit, until she came again.

I then asked her to turn around for some reverse CG – she does have a nice butt and I lightly fingered her arsehole.

Next some mish but I was too close to cumming so I suggested some doggie and stood by the bed, facing the mirror.

I enjoyed the views in the mirror, and looking down at her butt, and was allowed some gentle insertion of a thumb up her arsehole before asking her to suck me again.

I withdrew and lay on the bed and Gigi removed the condom, wiped me down and knelt between my legs to blow me some more before finishing me off with a HJ.

Soon it was me who was convulsing as I had a very intense orgasm.

Gigi told me she’d cum four times, tidied me up and then went into the shower.

She joined me on the bed and I established that she was from Shanghai and has been her for seven months and she said she doesn’t work anywhere else.

Time was up and Gigi joined me in the shower to wash me again before I dressed and departed.

Brilliant session with a lovely lady – we just clicked and had a great time.

Had a chat with Sophie on the way out and the lovely Weiwei was in the corridor gesturing whether I wanted a suck and a fuck – love it, but I’m too old to double up and do it justice!!!!

Shop Owner
    Gigi is working today , for booking 95241278

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Gigi is quite nice but the last twice I have gone to see her she has put me on to someone else so I don't book her or see her anymore!

Strange attitude?

Shop Owner
    [B]***GIGI*** -classy sexy HOT23 yo , form Singapore , size 7 , sweet petite young girl , very passionate friendly service , she is sexy model toned body , soft GFE with Bbbj , this lady is must see , sugar just arrived @ 64
    Please click here for her stunning Photos>>>http://64alexander.com.au/gigi/
    REVIEW http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ody-Hot-GFE-!!