Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MINJI: a GORGEOUS girl with all NATURAL DD boobs ... such a SWEET PRINCESS

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

MINJI: a GORGEOUS girl with all NATURAL DD boobs ... such a SWEET PRINCESS

Minji is gorgeous.
    She has such a pretty face with delicate elfin features, and a tall slender body capped off with a perfect set of DD all natural boobs.
    And she is such a sweet heart too - she is just so damn adorable!
    And as if that's not enough she also has some top shelf skills and with a superb BBBJ, kisses with feeling, and is a very passionate and sensual GFE fuck.
    In a parallel universe somewhere I could easliy see this girl 100 times - she is very special.

LOOKS and BODY
    Minji is around mid 20s snd from Seoul.
    She is tallish at around 167cm, leggy, slender body, full round arse and soft smooth skin.
    She is slender but not gym fit or toned - she is nice and soft and womanly which I love.
    Highlight is her perfect DD cup boobs, all natural with just the right mix of firmness and softness and perkiness and droop.
    She is a pretty girl with definitely some of the famous Korean surgery but very tastefully done - I love her pointy little nose.
    She is so delicate and elfin looking with her tiny face and pointy features just like an animated princess - and I love her long, slender, delicate neck.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Minji just arrived in Sydney yesterday but she definitely has experience in Korea and has some impressive skills.
    She is incredibly sweet and a genuinely warm person with such a sweet and gentle nature.
    Totally GFE and actually a very horny and passionate girl if you treat her nice.
    Like a lot of Korean girls if you give her a bit of BFE she will repay you with x10 GFE.

DFK and DATY
    Minji is such a beautiful kisser.
    We started off a bit slow and cautious and things just got hotter and hotter.
    She has a just shaved pussy and so smooth and she is a real delight to DATY.
    She tastes so crisp and fresh like a pinot gris and wow she really loves a good licking and gets very physical and vocal and orgasmic.

BBBJ
    Holy fuck! Minji gives a fantastic BBBJ.
    Her build up is very sensual and slow and teasing and by the time she took my knob in her mouth I was ready to explode ... and then the real fireworks started ... she does this thing where it feels like she has three tongues stimulating the fuck out of your knob and then she gets very loud and slurpy and its like a washing machine in rinse cycle in there - absolutely fucking amazing!

FUCKING
    Minji is a beatuiful fuck!
    She is so passionate and sensual and GFE to the maximum possible.
    She really enjoys herself too and her squealing and moaning in Korean is very sexy. The only word I could understand is cho un which i think means "good" so I must have been something right
    She is a nice snug fit and really gets into fucking - sometimes very active and taking control like a bad girl and other times taking it like a good girl.
    And always wanting to kiss and be kissed.

ROUND 2
    We spent a lot of time on foreplay and fucking so time was running out but I wanted another shot and to come quick so I figured her amazing BBBJ was the best way to go.
    Minji didn't disappoint and also added a hand job that was unbelievable - those soft little hands work miracles - especially when combined with her passionate DFK and nipple sucking and I came so hard and intense I though I was gonna pass out.

OVERALL
    Superb girl. One of my all time favourite K girls.
    If you are into PSE then probably not for you, but if you like a GFE girl who is gorgeous and sweet and passionate and has some top skills then put Minji top of your list.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    thanks for the review, she looks more PSE from the photos but sounds like shes more GFE. Hows her English?

Cheers rooter, do you know if she is here for a limited time or longer?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    she didn't sound like my type but this AR is pulling me to ginza!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Rooter bro! Good to hear the top K girls just keep coming at Ginza/278! Vanilla today?

Ah, now that was a good read~~ I've been remiss missing out lately ㅠㅠ

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    Where have you been? Just noticed you haven't left a few ARs as of late these days, lol~~ Well .. you and Rooter both~~ Almost thought you guys left the state/country, lol~

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Where have you been? Just noticed you haven't left a few ARs as of late these days, lol~~ Well .. you and Rooter both~~ Almost thought you guys left the state/country, lol~
    Lol, I was thinking the same thing! All these new girls and no rooter and xboyx reviews!

You will love Minji bro.
    She looks likes a cold KPS glamour in the pics but in real life she is so sweet and super GFE - a genuinely warm and friendly and passionate girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    You will love Minji bro.
    She looks likes a cold KPS glamour in the pics but in real life she is so sweet and super GFE - a genuinely warm and friendly and passionate girl.
    Thats what i thought about lilika too haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Same here cuz. Havent been ginza in a while lols

Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    thanks for the review, she looks more PSE from the photos but sounds like shes more GFE. Hows her English?
    Yeah bro she is definitely a GFE girl.
    Her English is limited but the way she was saying cho un cho un , kiss me, kiss me please” while I was fucking her was so sexy.

Yeah bro she is definitely a GFE girl.
    Her English is limited but the way she was saying cho un cho un , kiss me, kiss me please” while I was fucking her was so sexy.
    lol~~ "Cho Un, Cho Un" would be "Good, Good" ^^

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

lol~~ "Cho Un, Cho Un" would be "Good, Good" ^^

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    when girls moan in their first language it feels more genuine.
    It feels like it’s coming straight from the heart - or straight from the pussy anyway. lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Bird232 View Post
    Cheers rooter, do you know if she is here for a limited time or longer?
    She just arrived in Sydney and told me she will be here for 2 months
    I have a feeling she will be a popular girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Im seeing shelly for the first time tonight! Never seen her working night time before. Minjia is definitely on the list now though

Quote Originally Posted by Superbear View Post
    Im seeing shelly for the first time tonight! Never seen her working night time before. Minjia is definitely on the list now though
    Oh bro! Shelley is Ginza Royalty!
    Such a sexy, gorgeous, and charismatic girl.
    I saw her twice over 2 years ago but she still remembers my name.
    A few times I have bumped into her at reception finishing or starting, or getting towels or whatever and I tried to say something cool like James Bond would, but I just go weak at the knees, blush, drool and mumble something really lame like ... "Oh ... Hi ... "
    She is everything a woman can possibly be ... and more ... she is a Goddess and a Diva.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh bro! Shelley is Ginza Royalty!
    Such a sexy, gorgeous, and charismatic girl.
    I saw her twice over 2 years ago but she still remembers my name.
    A few times I have bumped into her at reception finishing or starting, or getting towels or whatever and I tried to say something cool like James Bond would, but I just go weak at the knees, blush, drool and mumble something really lame like ... "Oh ... Hi ... "
    She is everything a woman can possibly be ... and more ... she is a Goddess and a Diva.
    Better than me seeing jade first time. "Brah you look like you muzz at defqon" so smoooth

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I've reduced my punting to 1-3 times a week and short sessions and can't keep up with seeing new girls. My libido also has reduced plus more shits at work so in bad mood for punting and ARs.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've reduced my punting to 1-3 times a week and short sessions and can't keep up with seeing new girls. My libido also has reduced plus more shits at work so in bad mood for punting and ARs.
    I hear you man.
    Had a 15day drought. Longest stint for me yet this year. Just getting sick then better then sick and work is kicking my arse. Figure it’s the same all round cos not many ARs from the regular ginza goers!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast