Thread: MIA – Sexy Az Only Babe? A&L Breaks the Ice !!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar

MIA – Sexy Az Only Babe? A&L Breaks the Ice !!!

Person's Name : Mia

Establishment : No 5 Marrickville

Photo Genuine: Yes

Rates : $230/hour diamond

Size/shape : Shapely, Busty, super fucking sexy!!

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, FS, GSE

Prelude:

I was kicking back the other night and had some time free so I had no plans to do anything at that point in time. Suddenly, my wechat feed started going off like a belly dancer that's tasered herself and getting off on the shock... why the fuck anyone would think that's a good idea, I don't know... but that's what my phone was doing! After finally catching the damn thing as it was bouncing around in my hands, I looked at the screen and seen the pics come through from N5M.. man, there were so many pics of gorgeous babes .. I spotted busty Mia’s pics bursting out of her pilot uniform and thought “wow, those should be bouncing in my hands instead of this damn phone!!!”

I quickly gave up on the idea as last I checked, Mia was Az only. So, only slightly dejected, I sent a message of to Ivy and asked who she recommended to try. Ivy came back with 3 options of which one was Mia... I replied very quickly that I would book Mia if she would see me (I am Caucasian), as I am not Az. Ivy replied that it was ok and she would see me. (I thought that was a big call... but booked anyway).

As my booking came closer, I got more nervous as I started to have serious concerns about the Az only tag. Numerous messages to the shop all told me no problem, don't worry etc. Anyway, I rocked up just before the appointed time, to be greeted by Eric who showed me into the room across from the office and asked me to wait for a couple of minutes while Mia got herself ready. I was actually quite nervous but everyone else seemed fine, I just had to wait for Mia. Finally, Mia opens the door and steps into the room....

Review:

.... only to stop dead in her tracks with a look of shock and surprise on her face.. this is no bullshit.. Mia stood just inside the door for probably about 10 seconds as she stared at me long enough to ask if she is ok. My heart sank and I really thought that she was going to about turn and leave.

I put on my best smile and walked toward her and held out my hand, which she very nervously took (I don't think I am that ugly that it would cause a woman to stop dead in her tracks!!!). Mia nervously took my hand and was very surprised when I brought it very slowly up to my lips and gave it a very soft, gentle caress. She finally smiled a very shy smile and it made her face light up!

I asked Mia why she was so surprised when she entered, am I so ugly?? She lightly laughed and said that she usually doesn't see non Az as she finds them rude. Mia's English is very rudimentary but she tried very hard to communicate with me. I jokingly said that I am not rude and I love being gentle (Google translate is your friend). Mia just smiled and I walked up to her and I told her I thought that she was even more beautiful in flesh than her photo! Mia blushed and became beautifully shy, I brushed my hand along her hair and face and I said that I have waited a long time to see her and thanked her for staying and not walking out as soon as she seen me.

I leaned forward and very gently kissed her. Mia looks down and puts her hand down the inside of my pants and grabs hold of RBJ and smiled and said “Oh, comfortable!!” She was obviously referring to the size of RBJ ! I gestured to RBJ and asked “ok?” and Mia nodded yes and happily replied “comfortable size!!” I was pretty happy that I am just a Mr Average, or even a tad smaller because if Mia found something bigger I am very sure she would have walked!!!!!

As I passed the cock size test, Mia set up the bed and undressed me. I snuck in a few gentle kisses which Mia began returning. The shower session proceeded with a soap up, clean up that involved a great deal of fondling, a good bit of Spanish with her busty size D's until she kneeled and gently began an erotic BBBJ.

After the shower, Mia gestured for me to lay on my back on the bed and proceeds to tease the fuck out of me by gently kissing my chest and worked her way up to my face where I gently kiss her lips and her ear. She giggled as I gave her a kiss and then did the same to me... it was ticklish and I started to laugh as well. Mia smiled and kissed me lower and lower. She then started an amazing BBBJ the had me sitting up to watch how she did it... her eyes were very mischievous and she grabbed my balls in her mouth quite hard, at which point I reached down and took her face in my hands because I was in a bit of pain... Mia looked very apologetic and came back level with me and gave me some gentle kisses.

I asked Mia to flip around to enjoy each other in 69. She didn't quite understand me and went down and continued the BBBJ for a few minutes more. I tapped her on her arm and gestured that I wanted 69. Mia continued to BBBJ me, but slowly worked her way around until she swung her leg over and I finally got an eyeful of perfect Az only pussy. I began to tease very gently around her inner thigh and down to her knee and back again. Finally, I began to tease her clit so very gently and Mia immediately got so wet, she dripped on my chin!!! Just fucking sensational!!

Mia flips around again and teases me a bit more with a bit of a slide and then doms me up. Mia very slowly lowers herself onto RBJ, and fuck she is TIGHT!!! I can now understand why she doesn't want big cock at all!! I know why she said “comfortable!” My cock was very much getting strangled by her tightness and it felt sensational!! Mia began to slide up and down RBJ and she began to bounce harder and harder and worked herself up to a frenzied orgasm!

I tap Mia on her thigh as she continued to slide up and down, her face was sweaty, she smiles down at me and gently kisses me. I ask her to hop off and lay down while I took over the work. Mia laid down and looked up at me with a beautiful smile and guided me in... Mia was still super tight. I started my routine by starting very slowly and slowly building up the tempo to try and see who would cum first.. Mia awesomely begins to change colour and a sheen of sweat covers her face as she builds up to another orgasm!! Mia begins to use her pussy muscles to tighten around RBJ and quickly builds that familiar pressure up very quickly!! Just as I am about to explode, Mia asks “doggie?” and I just shake my head no, and she asks “why?” and I then try to tell her that she is far too sexy and I would cum within seconds if I tried doggie. Mia finally understood what I was trying to say and gave a laugh and started to kiss me and building me up to a huge orgasm!!!

I finally blew my load but Mia had her hands wrapped around my ass and continued pulling me inside her harder and faster and I stayed completely rock hard, she was so fucking erotic and sexy! Mia pulls me out, sees a full dom and completes what feels like a F1 tyre change and pulls back inside within seconds(!!!) Awesome stuff!!

Finally, both of us are fucked... I go to the end of the bed and look at Mia, she has a questioning look on her face and I gently grab hold of her ankles and slowly dragged her to the bottom of the bed and began to kiss and lick her on the inside of her thighs.. Mia laughed and said “I am customer!!” I laughed with her and then quickly went down and gave her the attention that she deserved. Judging by what she was shouting in Chinese (absolutely no clue what she was shouting!!), she was having a great time!!!

With about 5 minutes to go, we just laid quietly in each others arms and relaxed. We both had our phones out and using translate to have our conversation. Mia told me that she doesn't really see non Az because they are usually rude to her. Finally the buzzer went and with great reluctance we untangled from each other and hopped into the shower for a quick clean.

Conclusion:

Mia is a sweetheart!

I feel absolutely privileged to have been lucky enough to spend an amazing hour with this beautiful, sexy, busty girl.

Thanks to the staff at N5M for knowing me well enough to believe that Mia would spend time with me.

Thank you Mia for being such a darling and not walking out as soon as you realised that I am not Az.

I never thought that I would ever say this but... Thank you fate for not having me hung like a horse!!!

Gentlemen, remember to be very gentle. If you are bigger than average, don't bother.

I also received an invite for a return visit!!

Nice AR like always,

Not seeing non Az due to rudeness is a new one though lol

Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Nice AR like always,

Thank you harry, I suspect that it was more a language barrier thing though.
    She was really looking like a deer in the headlights when she first saw me, getting ready to bolt... maybe i have helped clear the way for others... as long as they aren't hung like a horse, and remember that they need to show kindness and be gentle!
    I really thing she will just walk out if she thinks she is getting fucked around...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Nice AR like always,

More I think about it, the more I agree that it may be a throw away line... still her choice, there are a few arrogant fuckers around and I don't blame her for not wanting to see them.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    More I think about it, the more I agree that it may be a throw away line... still her choice, there are a few arrogant fuckers around and I don't blame her for not wanting to see them.
    Nice Ar A&L...i tried Mia before she's a great girl full of eneegry nd a great fck....some how she's over the top with her moan.

I heard recenlty from a few girls Korean guys is pretty bad than follow jap nd Chinese guy is the nicest
    In rnt most korean tell me white guy is "western gentleman "

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Nice Ar A&L...i tried Mia before she great girl nd a great fck.

I heard recenlty from a few girls Korean guys is pretty bad than follow jap nd Chinese guy is the nicest
    So the Az only tag is really kind of pointless? I think that size plays a big part too... but there are well-hung Az guys too. Anyway, I have no idea as to why... only wild guesses and suppositions.
    I am just happy that she finally agreed to see me!

I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

Banned
    Nice Ar A&L...i tried Mia before she's a great girl full of eneegry nd a great fck....some how she's over the top with her moan.

In rnt most korean tell me white guy is "western gentleman "
    Makes sense really given Chinese guys would be the ugliest of the three as a whole and therefore not much to be arrogant about really

So the Az only tag is really kind of pointless? I think that size plays a big part too... but there are well-hung Az guys too. Anyway, I have no idea as to why... only wild guesses and suppositions.
    I am just happy that she finally agreed to see me!

In brothel only yes size does matters but u just have to respect the girl.

Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    Makes sense really given Chinese guys would be the ugliest of the three as a whole and therefore not much to be arrogant about really
    For a guy who never punt md say so much bullshit online for overall yes I have to agree with you on looks....
    But Chinese guy do get alot more extrsa of girl than other nationality lol Korean girl don't see Korean.
    So I'm a proud Chinese who can fck any hot Korean or any girls on earth
    Can't say the same for most other nationally

I'm have been licking pussy after pussy whlie u at home jerking off...well done mate is free good for you
    I'm out ....

....some how she's over the top with her moan.
    Mia was very sweet throughout the session, she had the moan going, but it wasn't over the top and very quiet. It kind of matched the colour of her face as she went over the line.

I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

Banned
    For a guy who never punt md say so much bullshit online for overall yes I have to agree with you on looks....
    But Chinese guy do get alot more extrsa of girl than other nationality lol Korean girl don't see Korean.
    So I'm a proud Chinese who can fck any hot Korean or any girls on earth
    Can't say the same for most other nationally

I'm have been licking pussy after pussy whlie u at home jerking off...well done mate is free good for you
    I'm out ....
    Aren't you black?

Mia was very sweet throughout the session, she had the moan going, but it wasn't over the top and very quiet. It kind of matched the colour of her face as she went over the line.

I guess she played a different act with you then she was the one who is fcking me instead haha ....they tend to play diffenet act for different guy from my exp only.
    She was Mia from other shop before she move to m5
    She was very tight back then omg

I guess she played a different act with you then she was the one who is fcking me instead haha ....they tend to play diffenet act for different guy from my exp only.
    She was Mia from other shop before she move to m5
    She was very tight back then omg
    OMG....I couldn't believe how tight she was... just amazing!!!
    I hope that my efforts of care and gentleness actually meant something to her.....

I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

Mia finally back to n5m tonight!
    All chinese, korean dudes are welcome

*she’s not az only girl*

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    Mia finally back to n5m tonight!
    All chinese, korean dudes are welcome

*she’s not az only girl*

do half asians count as asian??

Time for Mia !!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks. All sounds good

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thats a good idea

Oh my.... just spent another hour with this lusty, busty, sexy girl!!
    As a return client, she welcomed me back with a lovely hug and a kiss. A quick strip down and hop into a new room with a shower. I was Mia's last customer for the night (well, for the month actually, she heads off on a month long holiday after tonight). Mia let herself go completely... we start to kiss and then she lays on her back and said "tonight, I am your customer!" Then she promptly opens her legs invitingly and I smile... my nirvana!! I showed Mia my skills that soon had her shouting in Chinese and one hand locked behind my head while the other moved her pussy mound to expose her sweet spot.

When Mia goes off, she goes off hard!!! Her face went a lovely shade of purple as she orgasms.... she begged me to stop.. then pushed my head back again!! I love doing this for a woman, so it's extra good when you are really appreciated!! Anyway, that was the first 20 minutes, finally she flipped me over and began to show me her considerable skills in a BBBJ that had me tipping over the point of no return within a few minutes of starting. She locked her gorgeous eyes on mine and pointed to her mouth indicating that CIM was ok. I am a 1 shot guy so I declined.

Mia happily doms me up and promptly hops on in CG... what a beautiful sight!!
    Mia again has turned purple and was starting to drip sweat, so I flipped her over and pumped away in mish... she stayed purple and kept sweating.. and started shouting in Chinese again.. sexy as fuck!!! Next was doggie.. and yes, it was one sexy sight.. nearly blew as I reach indee and started massaging her tit. I had to stop, Mia looks around and had a good laugh, she remembered that I am not a fan of doggie and praised all of my 5 minutes of effort.

Finally got to explode in mish after another 5 minutes of BBBJ and we had 10 minutes left. I told her that she could be customer again but she laughed, covering her pussy with her hand and begged me to stop.. so we laid for a few minutes... buzzer goes off Mia turned it off.. promptly cuddles me again... 15 min later, there's a bit of an angry pounding on the door... we look at each other, laugh, shower... I farewell her, and she extracted a promise from me to see her when she returns from holiday...
    What a great session with a great girl!!!

I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

MIA – Sexy Az Only Babe? A&L Breaks the Ice !!!