Person's Name : Mia

Establishment : No 5 Marrickville

Photo Genuine: Yes

Rates : $230/hour diamond

Size/shape : Shapely, Busty, super fucking sexy!!

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, FS, GSE

Prelude:

I was kicking back the other night and had some time free so I had no plans to do anything at that point in time. Suddenly, my wechat feed started going off like a belly dancer that's tasered herself and getting off on the shock... why the fuck anyone would think that's a good idea, I don't know... but that's what my phone was doing! After finally catching the damn thing as it was bouncing around in my hands, I looked at the screen and seen the pics come through from N5M.. man, there were so many pics of gorgeous babes .. I spotted busty Mia’s pics bursting out of her pilot uniform and thought “wow, those should be bouncing in my hands instead of this damn phone!!!”

I quickly gave up on the idea as last I checked, Mia was Az only. So, only slightly dejected, I sent a message of to Ivy and asked who she recommended to try. Ivy came back with 3 options of which one was Mia... I replied very quickly that I would book Mia if she would see me (I am Caucasian), as I am not Az. Ivy replied that it was ok and she would see me. (I thought that was a big call... but booked anyway).

As my booking came closer, I got more nervous as I started to have serious concerns about the Az only tag. Numerous messages to the shop all told me no problem, don't worry etc. Anyway, I rocked up just before the appointed time, to be greeted by Eric who showed me into the room across from the office and asked me to wait for a couple of minutes while Mia got herself ready. I was actually quite nervous but everyone else seemed fine, I just had to wait for Mia. Finally, Mia opens the door and steps into the room....

Review:

.... only to stop dead in her tracks with a look of shock and surprise on her face.. this is no bullshit.. Mia stood just inside the door for probably about 10 seconds as she stared at me long enough to ask if she is ok. My heart sank and I really thought that she was going to about turn and leave.

I put on my best smile and walked toward her and held out my hand, which she very nervously took (I don't think I am that ugly that it would cause a woman to stop dead in her tracks!!!). Mia nervously took my hand and was very surprised when I brought it very slowly up to my lips and gave it a very soft, gentle caress. She finally smiled a very shy smile and it made her face light up!

I asked Mia why she was so surprised when she entered, am I so ugly?? She lightly laughed and said that she usually doesn't see non Az as she finds them rude. Mia's English is very rudimentary but she tried very hard to communicate with me. I jokingly said that I am not rude and I love being gentle (Google translate is your friend). Mia just smiled and I walked up to her and I told her I thought that she was even more beautiful in flesh than her photo! Mia blushed and became beautifully shy, I brushed my hand along her hair and face and I said that I have waited a long time to see her and thanked her for staying and not walking out as soon as she seen me.

I leaned forward and very gently kissed her. Mia looks down and puts her hand down the inside of my pants and grabs hold of RBJ and smiled and said “Oh, comfortable!!” She was obviously referring to the size of RBJ ! I gestured to RBJ and asked “ok?” and Mia nodded yes and happily replied “comfortable size!!” I was pretty happy that I am just a Mr Average, or even a tad smaller because if Mia found something bigger I am very sure she would have walked!!!!!

As I passed the cock size test, Mia set up the bed and undressed me. I snuck in a few gentle kisses which Mia began returning. The shower session proceeded with a soap up, clean up that involved a great deal of fondling, a good bit of Spanish with her busty size D's until she kneeled and gently began an erotic BBBJ.

After the shower, Mia gestured for me to lay on my back on the bed and proceeds to tease the fuck out of me by gently kissing my chest and worked her way up to my face where I gently kiss her lips and her ear. She giggled as I gave her a kiss and then did the same to me... it was ticklish and I started to laugh as well. Mia smiled and kissed me lower and lower. She then started an amazing BBBJ the had me sitting up to watch how she did it... her eyes were very mischievous and she grabbed my balls in her mouth quite hard, at which point I reached down and took her face in my hands because I was in a bit of pain... Mia looked very apologetic and came back level with me and gave me some gentle kisses.

I asked Mia to flip around to enjoy each other in 69. She didn't quite understand me and went down and continued the BBBJ for a few minutes more. I tapped her on her arm and gestured that I wanted 69. Mia continued to BBBJ me, but slowly worked her way around until she swung her leg over and I finally got an eyeful of perfect Az only pussy. I began to tease very gently around her inner thigh and down to her knee and back again. Finally, I began to tease her clit so very gently and Mia immediately got so wet, she dripped on my chin!!! Just fucking sensational!!

Mia flips around again and teases me a bit more with a bit of a slide and then doms me up. Mia very slowly lowers herself onto RBJ, and fuck she is TIGHT!!! I can now understand why she doesn't want big cock at all!! I know why she said “comfortable!” My cock was very much getting strangled by her tightness and it felt sensational!! Mia began to slide up and down RBJ and she began to bounce harder and harder and worked herself up to a frenzied orgasm!

I tap Mia on her thigh as she continued to slide up and down, her face was sweaty, she smiles down at me and gently kisses me. I ask her to hop off and lay down while I took over the work. Mia laid down and looked up at me with a beautiful smile and guided me in... Mia was still super tight. I started my routine by starting very slowly and slowly building up the tempo to try and see who would cum first.. Mia awesomely begins to change colour and a sheen of sweat covers her face as she builds up to another orgasm!! Mia begins to use her pussy muscles to tighten around RBJ and quickly builds that familiar pressure up very quickly!! Just as I am about to explode, Mia asks “doggie?” and I just shake my head no, and she asks “why?” and I then try to tell her that she is far too sexy and I would cum within seconds if I tried doggie. Mia finally understood what I was trying to say and gave a laugh and started to kiss me and building me up to a huge orgasm!!!

I finally blew my load but Mia had her hands wrapped around my ass and continued pulling me inside her harder and faster and I stayed completely rock hard, she was so fucking erotic and sexy! Mia pulls me out, sees a full dom and completes what feels like a F1 tyre change and pulls back inside within seconds(!!!) Awesome stuff!!

Finally, both of us are fucked... I go to the end of the bed and look at Mia, she has a questioning look on her face and I gently grab hold of her ankles and slowly dragged her to the bottom of the bed and began to kiss and lick her on the inside of her thighs.. Mia laughed and said “I am customer!!” I laughed with her and then quickly went down and gave her the attention that she deserved. Judging by what she was shouting in Chinese (absolutely no clue what she was shouting!!), she was having a great time!!!

With about 5 minutes to go, we just laid quietly in each others arms and relaxed. We both had our phones out and using translate to have our conversation. Mia told me that she doesn't really see non Az because they are usually rude to her. Finally the buzzer went and with great reluctance we untangled from each other and hopped into the shower for a quick clean.

Conclusion:

Mia is a sweetheart!

I feel absolutely privileged to have been lucky enough to spend an amazing hour with this beautiful, sexy, busty girl.

Thanks to the staff at N5M for knowing me well enough to believe that Mia would spend time with me.

Thank you Mia for being such a darling and not walking out as soon as you realised that I am not Az.

I never thought that I would ever say this but... Thank you fate for not having me hung like a horse!!!

Gentlemen, remember to be very gentle. If you are bigger than average, don't bother.

I also received an invite for a return visit!!