Thread: DORA - weird, skinny bipolar(?) sex doll...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

DORA - weird, skinny bipolar(?) sex doll...

Got some tips from a fellow punter to try Kyoto206 which I haven’t been to in a long while. So was in the area and even though roster pics for this place and Sakura were uninspiring decided to do some walk-ins.

Never been to Sakura57 cos for years had it confused with Riley St (which have all been dud punts for me). But Sakura looks pretty good and it’s close by. Line-up today didn’t work for me though. So within 5mins I was sitting in Kyoto206 waiting to see their line-up.

6 available... can’t believe Candy is still there, but her tit’s look just as awesome as they used to (I believe she is the girl on their roster with the impossible proportions in the tight white top - you can’t miss it). Few more from China, cute 19yr old from Indo...

A pale white pixie like girl emerges her size and shape just make all the others look chubby in comparison. “I am DORA.”
    I hear INXS - ‘you are a my kind...’ like a ding in my head when I see her. Done deal.

SCOPING
    Pretty, small face and body in proportion despite being at least size4. Slim shoulders, stick thin arms and skinny legs that look great in her heels. Surprisingly large boobs. Was thinking push-up for sure in a flowing dress so wasn’t sure if under there was a pot belly and c section scars or whatever... been caught by that with SaSa @5star.

She led me hand in hand up the stairs quite GFE like... with a cute smile, noticed she now has bunny slippers on...a bit odd.

In the room she got undressed immediately, I didn’t even have my shirt off yet, but was relieved to see that she was skinny all over. Not from exercise though, she has little tone. Some light blemishes on her back, but otherwise clean and white with an unshaven snatch. Boobs look big on her frame, B-C cup and feel real too or a great boob job.

She is from Shanghai, without heels I reckon 160cm (barely), weighs 40kg and is 23yrs old. Another not great English student doing it for money. Gotta say my mandarin is getting better from all this punting though!

TASTING
    Into the shower and she was strange...
    One second she is smiling at me and I feel comfortable to chat, then she dead pans me and goes quite quiet. I find myself repeating questions. Double checking myself. Perhaps the language barrier...

At $120 no kissing but she did peck me a few times in the shower. She seemed to like me. Also at one stage in shower she put her forearm against my cock to compare and laughed. I’m not huge in girth either but oh my god her wrist was so tiny it looked to be the same width as my cock!

PRE-GAME
    Onto the bed and not a bad cat bath... soft impish sounds while she licked my nipples down my chest and starts sucking my balls with soft pressure...nice. I cup her boobs and they feel fantastic, just the right amount of hang. I also hook my hand around her arm and find I can touch fingers even above her elbow. She is tiny! I note how small her ears are as well like a tiny nymph elf. She slowly shoves my cock in her mouth and starts licking the nob then promptly takes half of my cock in and starts pumping fast.

Suddenly she pulls away and says: “I forgot.“ in Chinese. Then sticks a rubber in her mouth and dom’s me up for CBJ. Haha! Was getting at least 1min worth of free BBBJ - awesome!
    I start pushing her down to take all of me, but she actually slaps my hand away, then looks up at me and gives me a sweet smile. I’m a bit confused, but don’t push for DT after that.

MAIN EVENT
    We start in cowgirl and she slowly takes me in... yep tooiight, very, very tight. She pulls out, gets some lube on me and starts to drop onto me again. About halfway then 3/4 before she begins pumping, again from nothing to quite fast. She also starts to kiss my neck and my chest quite manically... the rhythm is weird. Maybe she is trying to make me cum quickly with her urgency, but it actually puts me off a bit.

I sit up, mostly to slow her down and pull her body towards me making her sit right down on me with full contact. But she pulls away quickly and says I’m too strong on her back. I’m pretty deep now though and no protests in that area... so gyrate lightly.

She asks to flip over, into missionary and I think: fuck it... and just go ALL IN straight away. She has no problems, in fact no reaction at all. So reckon she has experience with bigger cocks despite her tiny size.

I take my time, hike one leg up to my elbows, grinding deeper. I do feel my cock hit a wall inside her though. So check to make sure she is alright. But again no reaction.

Suddenly she does yell out in pain. I quickly apologise and start to pull out but she actually complains that I’d dropped my hand onto her arm with too much weight. (Fair enuf given how skinny and thin her arms are!) I apologise again and we get back into it, but after that my mojo disappears a little.

I change to doggy to get me going again and looking down I notice that my fingers touch around her waist and her upper body is almost as thin. Fuck, I just want to pound her already, but maybe it was the angle or but suddenly her pussy felt tighter, uncomfortably so, clamping my cock like a vice. I note her hands are clasped together in front of her instead of to the side like normal (a bit odd) but it does get her body up higher maybe making this position uncomfortable. I start pumping hard to try and finish... but it’s too tight. Have to stop.

We go back to missionary and she re-lubes. Thank fuck... so much smoother. As I slide into her I drop my body onto her and her face disappears beneath my shoulder. I can feel her soft boobs against me. She’s licking my chest and I start getting more turned on and pump harder. Can feel her hand grab my arse and I take that as a good sign. Finally this is feeling great. But the end of my cock starts to feeling sore as I keep going. Realise I must be hitting her cervix. So I quicken the pace and start cumming...

For me I naturally push deeper when I cum like I’m trying to merge our bodies, but I suddenly feel a sharp pain at the end of my cock, so I withdraw. Disappointing to pull out mid cum but if my cock is this sore she must be hurting too. But when I look at her face she just smiles at me and promptly sits up as I roll over. So strange... just like a walk in the park.

AFTERWARDS
    I’m dozing and she suddenly tells me that I was too heavy towards the end. I apologise and then she grabs her mobile phone and starts texting rapidly. She then stops and smiles at me then the smile vanishes and she txts again. Well this isn’t Ginza and I only paid for basic service, so no massage or GFE.

Quite suddenly she starts recording an angry msg in rapid Chinese on speaker mode. Then stops and smiles at me stroking my head. She does the speaker msg again then puts her phone down and rests her head on my chest and starts fingering circles on my cheek. All smiles and moonshines, perfect GFE.
    Seriously WTF is going on? Is this a skit?

I shower alone, while she is on her phone again. I’m almost done and she quickly jumps in and finishes my back off. Cheeky pat on my bum as I leave.... again WTF?

Return factor?
    Well which girl?

The pretty GFE one who smiles and grabs my butt when I’m balls deep. Or the one that dead pans me, is super fragile and yells at her phone. Not sure if she liked me or hated me.

One thing for sure, if you like tiny, skinny girls with a decent rack then you will like her body. It’s up there me.

But even though she seems to be able to handle it, there was clearly physical compatibility issues here... be wary.

Happy Punting or not??
    Still deciding...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ... Dora, i say No.
    BigDipper tell me please a bit more about the 'cute 19yr old from Indo' , cute or pretty? thank you

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    ... Dora, i say No.
    BigDipper tell me please a bit more about the 'cute 19yr old from Indo' , cute or pretty? thank you
    Yeah... unless you’re into the skinny, little ones like me then maybe avoid.

Didn’t try the 19yr one, but she is brand new I think and looks very young.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi
    Thanks for the review. Could you confirm if this is the Dora you talked about?

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Good-Fit-Body!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by fourtym View Post
    Hi
    Thanks for the review. Could you confirm if this is the Dora you talked about?

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Good-Fit-Body!
    Not the same person.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by asseater View Post
    Not the same person.
    Yes no doubt. Should be named Nemo instead

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asseater View Post
    Not the same person.
    Huh weird kyoto and sakura has the same owner usually they don't use the same name for the girls. Sometimes they move the girls between the two shops

Banned
    Not surprised many WLs have mental health issues. If a girl has to see many guys in one day and not be herself then she's going to take on a different personality in order to please her customers. Unless a WL is a nymphomaniac, most WLs will hate this job and the majority of customers they have to please. Some start taking depressants or even get hooked on drugs through their customers.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Not surprised many WLs have mental health issues. If a girl has to see many guys in one day and not be herself then she's going to take on a different personality in order to please her customers. Unless a WL is a nymphomaniac, most WLs will hate this job and the majority of customers they have to please. Some start taking depressants or even get hooked on drugs through their customers.
    So true. After a conversation with a well known and respected " Lady"I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Her words " I think I'm mental"summed it all up. It really was quite sad to hear. No doubt others here have had the same conversation.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    So true. After a conversation with a well known and respected " Lady"I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Her words " I think I'm mental"summed it all up. It really was quite sad to hear. No doubt others here have had the same conversation.
    Agree Axeman, it is worrying when you think about it. They open the door 8 times a day to a new cock/presence and some how manage what follows, physically and mentally.....or don't.
    Aside from the nymphos, I simply don't know how they do it, particularly those who have been at it multiple years and seem okay.
    No hypocrisy here ...I acknowledge I am a punter who takes advantage.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Agree Axeman, it is worrying when you think about it. They open the door 8 times a day to a new cock/presence and some how manage what follows, physically and mentally.....or don't.
    Aside from the nymphos, I simply don't know how they do it, particularly those who have been at it multiple years and seem okay.
    No hypocrisy here ...I acknowledge I am a punter who takes advantage.
    Agreed, need to appreciate service ladies as they are facing different customers every shift or every shops and try to satisfy their customers.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    I simply don't know how they do it, particularly those who have been at it multiple years and seem okay..
    one girl told me the secret is not working too many hours a day or every day, otherwise i will become crazy thats what she said.

but lately i see her on roster so often so im not sure hahaha maybe just to get extra money.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    omg just realised we are discussing 2018 post

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    one girl told me the secret is not working too many hours a day or every day, otherwise i will become crazy thats what she said.

but lately i see her on roster so often so im not sure hahaha maybe just to get extra money.
    Exactly.

A WL I see told me she applies the same strategy, which seemed to be working until expenses and other needs arise which mean more roster time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    omg just realised we are discussing 2018 post
    Will be discussed while still revelant..... for evermore.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Every occupations has their own pressure and stress, schedules more healthier roster might help but not always settles the problem

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Whoa… I can’t believe this old AR was revived!
    I do remember this crazy one. She was hot.

Re-reading it stirred up another memory… not sure if it was her or someone else actually. But I remember a tiny skinny girl squatting down in the shower over the floor waste and I thought: “Fuck! Pls dun do a shit in front of me…”

Thankfully she just pee’d (still weird tho). But what was weirder was she then bent over and sniffed the hole for a bit. Like she was checking for something. Wish I could flush that memory from my mind…

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Whoa… I can’t believe this old AR was revived!
    I do remember this crazy one. She was hot.

Re-reading it stirred up another memory… not sure if it was her or someone else actually. But I remember a tiny skinny girl squatting down in the shower over the floor waste and I thought: “Fuck! Pls dun do a shit in front of me…”

Thankfully she just pee’d (still weird tho). But what was weirder was she then bent over and sniffed the hole for a bit. Like she was checking for something. Wish I could flush that memory from my mind…
    Holy crap that’s weird