Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dream Girl 130 [ massagecbd.com]

Senior Member(無間使者)

Dream Girl 130 [ massagecbd.com]

I wonder why this shop hasn't any reviews [ just I have seen only 2 ]. The shop looks great [ one of the best massage shop in Sydney for sure ] , the girls look hot [ see photos] and I suppose some definitely will be ... hmm.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Not Hard to know as more than half the guy here like to keep their sweet princess to themself. Most believe she only like him lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Not Hard to know as more than half the guy here like to keep their sweet princess to themself. Most believe she only like him lol.
    ---
    can be lol , I think something wrong with the management/receptionist over there. When I called today a man picked up the phone and was so helpful , but the other times a very ' strange woman' was answering the phone , I couldn't deal with her. She was 'black or white'.

Have been there couple of times. They were great when they started but now mostly they got chinese and thai girls (still good looking ).
    They have started mentioning girls on roster which do not exist and they will send chinese girl as Japanese or similar nationality.
    They offer "European" girls as well but will never show you in line up. One of my mate opted for some "swedish" or same nationality girl and ended up with some fat blonde milfy type girl.
    So be on your guard and insist on seeing the girl before you pay. I used to take girl with me to the room or vice versa as girls room is next to reception.
    Both strange lady and sweet man are flip side of same coin, they just play good and bad cop game with customers.
    Girls are not bad, infact you will meet most of the city shops girls working there.
    Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Funandfun View Post
    Have been there couple of times. They were great when they started but now mostly they got chinese and thai girls (still good looking ).
    They have started mentioning girls on roster which do not exist and they will send chinese girl as Japanese or similar nationality.
    They offer "European" girls as well but will never show you in line up. One of my mate opted for some "swedish" or same nationality girl and ended up with some fat blonde milfy type girl.
    So be on your guard and insist on seeing the girl before you pay. I used to take girl with me to the room or vice versa as girls room is next to reception.
    Both strange lady and sweet man are flip side of same coin, they just play good and bad cop game with customers.
    Girls are not bad, infact you will meet most of the city shops girls working there.
    Cheers
    ---
    ... Thank you Funandfun for the info. I believe this shop has great potentials but the management is poor , maybe in the future will change. ... '''but most of the photos look real'''.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was the first massage shop I ever went to and still the only one I go to. The girls are just drop dead gorgeous on average. I've had some wonderful Chinese girls who did wonderful massages and then body slides. I've had Thai girls with amazing bodies. I've recently had a beautiful Indian girl who did everything short of penetration. The owners are odd. They don't really like you to see line ups and I'm always suspicious they would send in a different girl to the one described but they never have. I'd say I've been happy 9 times out of ten when I go there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been wanting to go here and seen the girls photos on WeChat but I assume they arent legit? Anyone confirm?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What’s their wechat?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    WeChat: dreamgirlss1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ThatAsian View Post
    WeChat: dreamgirlss1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You can’t see it’s 2 different companies ?

Dream Girl 130 just stole the name from DreamGirls the incall/outcall agency, they’re not related ! Dream Girl 130 doesn’t have a wechat account on their roster post !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    You can’t see it’s 2 different companies ?

Dream Girl 130 just stole the name from DreamGirls the incall/outcall agency, they’re not related ! Dream Girl 130 doesn’t have a wechat account on their roster post !
    Derp, always thought they were referencing the same. TIL.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went there today. The lady owner didn't want to give my change $10 and kept on and on about going for 45mins. I said got work and got my change back. She even asked me 'how about 40mins'. Petty.

The massage was non-existent, just drawing lines with copious amounts of oil. HJ too mechanical, no tickle tackle, no body slide. Just a waste. Only good thing was having a hot shower to wash off the oil! Girl was good looking with big, probably fake, bust. She was amiable but it's probably the shop's vibe that there wasn't to be any connection or playfulness.
    Anyhow I'm done with this shop. Too many other good choices to waste time here.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron2001 View Post
    Was the first massage shop I ever went to and still the only one I go to. The girls are just drop dead gorgeous on average. I've had some wonderful Chinese girls who did wonderful massages and then body slides. I've had Thai girls with amazing bodies. I've recently had a beautiful Indian girl who did everything short of penetration. The owners are odd. They don't really like you to see line ups and I'm always suspicious they would send in a different girl to the one described but they never have. I'd say I've been happy 9 times out of ten when I go there.
    Great selection girls. I hate it they don’t do a lineup. And once they send someone in pretending to be Korean but was from Vietnam.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi all bros, long time lurker here. Thought I'd finally contribute something even though I don't punt that often.
    Been to this shop once.
    Receptionist was on the pushy side, asking me to take double. When I said no, half hour only as first time here, he tried to persuade me to take an hour. When paying up, instead of change he asked me to take 40 mins instead which I did.

Apart from that, rooms were new n clean. Shower inside. No line up, or choice over the ML.
    However girl was decent and room nice, even had a bed ( guess that is for the FS girls).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been here once too, about a month ago. Rooms are the best looking out of any massage place I have been (some even got a bed and spa). I met the male receptionist when I came, asked me if I wanted double but I wasn’t interested at the time. I asked to see the girls but he refused, so I let fate decide.

I got Brandy, a young lady from Jamaica. Very strong massage, which turned out what I needed at the time, but part 2 wasn’t any special apart from her dirty talk.

I wanted to check out the European girls but if what FunandFun says is true, I don’t think I’ll bother.

Banned
    The female receptionist is a pushy little witch
    I never pay until I see who is available
    If madam gets stroppy I head for the door and mention her opposition.
    She soon settles down
    The girls don’t like her but enjoy the environment and the clientele
    The girls are great and have genuine Massage skills
    Once you get past reception it’s a great experience
    They’ve recently introduced an “open minded” category in keeping with the competition

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Hunter View Post
    The female receptionist is a pushy little witch
    I never pay until I see who is available
    If madam gets stroppy I head for the door and mention her opposition.
    She soon settles down
    The girls don’t like her but enjoy the environment and the clientele
    The girls are great and have genuine Massage skills
    Once you get past reception it’s a great experience
    They’ve recently introduced an “open minded” category in keeping with the competition
    ---

This shop has the potentials to become 'the Ginza' of massage shop in Sydney but these two people in the management are 'the wrong management'.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I agree this place has great potential but management is off-putting. Closest place I've seen to 227 though in terms of venue. Think it could be much better if they stop being so pushy and don't over advertise the girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went there for the 1st time on Thursday with a mate as he highly recommended that place .

Do agreed the management is pushy, can't even see the girls available and just got directed to the room. Was abit disappointed when the girl walked in as thai aren't my thing, but the massage and service was hectic so I cannot complain. Will definitely go back as there aren't too many good rnt shops around with showers.

Keen to hear from everyone who they recommend from there who's Chinese/Taiwanese background.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Think there is a Grace there who is Taiwanese. Not much for the massage but great personality

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast