Thread: Another beauty at 7granville

Junior Member(有D料到)

Another beauty at 7granville

Yesterday after work, heading to 7 Granville to see Yoyo, but got told that yoyo was on AL, managing was very friendly and introduced Linda for me. Paid money and took shower, Linda step into room. Wow, what a beauty, she is about 165 cm high, with big natural books about C cup. Nice figure and great attitude by chatting. After lying down, she gave me a quick cat bath while chatting then straight into mission, I was laughing and told her I did not realise it yet, too quick for me. She then did BJ then I cowgirl. She talks a lot dirty talk while scratching me which made me so high. Also she controlled pace really while that I can feel she enjoys and try to make longer. She came once in between which she was so high and her pushy was wetting and she squeezed me really hard.
    After a while of cowgirl, I asked doggie.Wow from behind her figure even better, big areas and I can hold her shoulder to fuck her even harder, while she was touching my balls.After I shot, she took a shower and gave me a massage.
    Overall was great, hope can see her again next Wednesday.
    Face: 7/10
    Service:7/10
    Attitude: 10/10
    Worthy: yes
    Going back again: 100%

Shop Owner
    New pretty girls today booking welcome

Tiffany

24Yo,160cm,50kg, Taiwanese girl, She can provide you the best service ever, never rush any jobs and serve you like a king!!

Tina

25yo 155cm 48kg D Cup Malaysia student new to this industry, amazing service and a nice curvy body. Excellent attitude and willing to satisfy all your desires.

Cora

22yo, 150cm, 46kg, d Cup, Singapore student new - friendly and nice with an impeccable attitude towards your satisfaction.She is a passionate lover and sweet companion with a smile that will brighten your day.

Cici - Highly recommended

24yo, 162cm, 48kg, D Cup, Taiwan - A natural D cup that will leave you wanting more.If you want a petite girl with big black eyes for you to get lost in, Cici is your girl. Young student from China!! New to the industry!! willing to learn and satisfy all your needs! dont miss out !! All the pics are 100% real! She has lots of lingeries come to see how it’s stunning on her body.

Last edited by 7cowper; 06-07-2023 at 09:34 AM.
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your reviews
    New pretty girl today booking
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142