Thread: Amazing feeling with Lucy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Amazing feeling with Lucy

Date: 19/April/2018
    Time: Mid Morning near noon
    WL: Lucy
    Feeling: Very very very excellent feeling !! Cannot describe in words.

Just I broke up with my girlfriend for long distance dating and also accumulated too much working pressure, I wish to find a good place to relax. I search the website and find the Syd99 forum. By scanning several AR, I found Lucy at 7 Cowper who gains lots of positive feedback. No hesitating and taking a phone call to check if Lucy is available. After getting the positive feedback, I leave for 7 Cowper at once. After reached the brothel, the receptionist greeted me nicely. He told me there are 3 girls available now. At that moment my brain was just filled with Lucy and did not have any space at all. Even though the other two girls are really pretty as well, I just pick Lucy for half hour.

When Lucy came in, I was shocked by her huge mountain likely breasts. To be honest 100%, as a conservative man, I have never seen that before. She gave me a nice and warm smile and let me to take a quick shower. After I finished, she has set up everything. Because I just had just one sex experience, I felt quite nervous. She just smile nicely and told me to take it easy. "I know what to do, just relax" she said. She let me laid down and kiss me. DFK firstly, then nipples. That feeling is so nice and cannot be described in words. Her tongue is so soft and warm and almost melted me. Then she gave me a nice BBBJ. With BBBJ, you can feel her warm and lovely tongue deeply and even fall in that feeling. While doing BBBJ, she patted me a lot and made me relax. After 3-5 minutes, my LB is hard enough. Lucy noticed it obviously as well and ride on me at once. As a fresh player, that feeling is so nice. I kiss her mouth, tongue and nipples. She also made moan a lot, which made me pride of myself. As you know, during my first sex, I came out in just 5 minutes. After 8 mins, she let me handle the process. Why not. I let her lay down and fuck her slowly. To be honest, I am really not good at missionary fuck because I do not know how to control my power properly. Just after 5 minutes I am tired. I felt dispirited at that moment. But Lucy is really a nice girl. She notice that problem and told me do not worry, it is normal. You are good enough, let me help you. Then she gave me a DEEP kiss and ride on me again. I embraced her tightly, kept kissing while fucking. At the end of the time, I came out with 100% satisfaction and happiness. I felt that she did not have an orgasm. But her expression is so good and soft. 100% GFE. After a quick shower, she gave me a kiss good bye and I left.

To be honest, Lucy is such a nice girl. She is really soft and easy going on. Relax me very much, 100% GFE. Highly recommended.

If I have time, I will come back again. I really want to try other girls in 7 Cowper as well.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    great AR thanks mate

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice review..surely adding to my list

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    it's not that good to post advertisements continuously on other people's posts

Shop Owner
    Lucy natural E cup top sweet girlfriend service
    On special now $80 for 30 minutes full service
    Thank you for your review

Lucy - Highly recommended*can do gold & diamond service

23yo,165cm, 52kg, E Cup Over!!! Chinese - a young Asian girl with a Jumbo E cup bust and a gorgeous sexy figure. Her alluring big deep eyes and cheeky smile will have you captivated for hours. Don’t worry you won’t have awkward time in between because she is a very nicely and fun lady, bubbly always smile and happy.

​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Oh Lucy, oh Lucy!

No words to describe the smile and skills of Lucy. She knows how to please. Went for Diamond Service. Started off with a shower during which she held some warm water in her mouth and sucked me off. What a feeling!
    Then off to the bed and she started off with a massage. She knows how much pressure to apply and it felt so good. Asked me to turn over. Gave a cat bath, little bit DFK, sucked her melons out and then she blew me away with her magical skills.
    Started off WOT, Doggy and then finished off in Flat Doggy.
    It was definitely the best punt of my life. She was absolutely into the act.
    No wonder she is known as ‘Legendary Lucy’!

Shop Owner
    Lucy - Highly recommended*Gold & diamond service 25yo,E Cup Over!!! 69, AR, CIM, BBBJ.. tongue kiss
    Lucy - E Cup Over!! Highly recommended*can do gold & diamond service Singapore Student

Lucy - Highly recommended*can do gold & diamond service

25yo,165cm, 52kg, E Cup Over!!! Singapore - a young Asian girl with a Jumbo E cup bust and a gorgeous sexy figure. Her alluring big deep eyes and cheeky smile will have you captivated for hours. Don’t worry you won’t have awkward time in between because she is a very nicely and fun lady, bubbly always smile and happy.

We are looking somebody who can write reviews for us.Google Reviews
    If you are intrested please contact us, We will offer you a big discount.
    7 Cowper St Granville Ph: 0426629688
    ​​​7 Cowper

Aus99 reviews

Shop Owner
    Lucy E cup top sweat girlfriend service
    On today booking welcome
    ​​​7 Cowper

Aus99 reviews

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This lady is from 2018 is she still there?

Shop Owner
    Lucy E cup top sweet girlfriend service
    ​​​7 Cowper

Aus99 reviews