Thread: Alisa-Chinese Mix Russia-Huge natural E with premium service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Alisa-Chinese Mix Russia-Huge natural E with premium service

Girl's Name : Alisa

Shop : 45 George

Date of Visit : 13/April/2018

Hours of Business : 10am -3 am

Rates : 30 mins / $90; 1 hr/$160*/ premium service 30 mins / $110

Size/shape: curvy body with E cups but still slim. long black hair and long legs.

Ethnicity : Chinese + Russia

Services Provided : BBJ , cat bath

Value for money/recommend? : Excellent

Review:

Last Friday I went to 45 for Alisa, because Jackson highly recommend Alisa who offer premium service and only to some old customer.

She is lovely and exotica type for her face but you will feel really lascivious when you see her huge tits, sharp ass and long legs.

She can speak mandarin and Cantonese but no English maybe some Russian I guess, interesting. She told me she born in Guangdong and has working in Donguan (all Chinese and expired puntman know its meaning) before she went Sydney.

She is a good talker not boring or too much. Good cat bath and she is good at using her 2 big tits and slim legs to please me.

Then the best part came, BBJ with a naughty and agile tongue. I think it's the best BBJ I had in my life.

I think just 2 mins I cannot hold anymore, I asked she climb on my dick and had cow girl first. I only booked half hour, I don't want to load in her mouth without fuxking her shaved pussy.

Really good rider and when you grab her big tits and punch her pussy hardly under her ass, the view is so fucking good. So I playing her tits, made them into different shape. Sometimes using my dick to fuck her hard to make the tits wave.

I always try standing fucking for new girl. Put the girl off the ground is always pleasure feel their pussy become tight and feel their tits rub on your chest.

Asked her hold me tight and encircle my waist with her slim legs and then you know my next move.

Finally loaded her up in mish with sucking her nice tits.

Next time will book for more time to play her tits and ass.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    so all your posts are about 45 george. thats convenient and fits the normal pattern of a monger which is usually about variety

Banned
    Day time special promotion full service

From only $60 ~ 30mins Full Service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    45 is the only Brothel on the way from my office to home The rest of my punting are the private girls when my wife is on business trip. hahah
    Give me more pretty long legs and the target is hundreds.