Thread: New K girl, excellent GFE and great body, spotless skin

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

New K Bella, excellent GFE and great body, spotless skin

I was about to re-visit some of my regulars this week, and bam, new K girl starts at Ginza.
    Her profiles reads 22 year old, pretty face slim white skin, immediately my attention drawn to her and booked for an hour session.

She was in a long white shirt type clothes that goes just under her undies and arse, showing her full pair of legs and she looks freaking hot, sexy in that clothes. I asked her if that's her clothes and she said yes, but she only wears it to Ginza, not to go outside. LOL she'll definitely get raped if she wears that to go out, it's just too hot.

Surprisingly this new K girl doesn't have that famous Korean plastic surgeries at all. I don't see any fakes on her pretty face, maybe just eye lens. She has nice smile too. I think she's smoker though.
    Nice silky smooth hair to her chest.

She has nice natural pair of boobs, B-C cups. She thinks it's small but it's more than enough for me. I'm not into huge boobs.

Body-wise, she is not skinny but not chubby either. I like her body and that perfect spotless skin. Her skin has to be one of the best, absolutely spotless and smooth, white, a pleasure to touch. There is no upgrades or fakes on her body, it's all natural.

She was about to give me BBBJ in shower but I went out first instead. Dried up and we moved onto the bed.
    She speaks very good english so communication is great, we had quite some fun nice chats to begin with. She then gave me a nice, sensual BBBJ, it's as perfect as the BJ that you get from your girlfriend. It's slow, mix of soft and hard. She started with licking and sucking the knob first, it was great and I really felt my knob was somehow more sensitive than normal. She didn't go deep, just about half way through my cock but the feeling was awesome. She sucked harder later on and I could take this all day. It's not the best skills but somehow it felt great, I just closed my eyes and felt her mouth and tongue on my cock, it was just like girl friend BJ.

I had her lie down and we shared some kisses. I moved on to my usual routine and sucked her boobs and shaved pussy. She has quite sensitive boobs and responded very well to my licking, even on her boobs. That pair of boobs are so smooth and spotless, the nipples are just at the perfect size to suck. She really liked me licking and sucking her tummy, somehow this really turned her on.

Down to the pussy, being a young girl, her thighs and pussy are very sensitive and you could feel it straight away. When I ran my tongue through her inner thighs, she was moaning and high. Just a gentle lick on her pussy, sucking pussy lips and she was moaning immediately, it's such a motivation for me to DATY her more.
    Wanted to finger her but she was afraid to get hurt, so no fingering today. After a good 10 minutes of DATY, we put the dom on and I only did missionary this time.
    I actually wanted to change position but this girl wouldn't let go of me. It was a long missionary fucking and I cared her spotless body. I didn't want to blow it early but she was grabbing my butt pushing me to inside her and wanted me to pound her harder. Would have been nice if I could manage longer but this girl just wanted me to keep fucking. How could I stop when both her hands were on my arse pushing me to fuck her.
    Eventually I blew it inside her while she was holding me close to her body. It was great GFE and girlfriend style fuck. I used my finger to stimulate her clit to give her some more pleasure before I removed my dick and cleaned off.
    Chatting to her is quite nice as her english is good and we talked just like friends. What a great fun to have with this girl, it's one of the best girl friend session.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Nice AR bro.
    Yeah she is a sweet girl.
    Good girl to chill out with and have a nice fuck

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Nice AR bro.
    Yeah she is a sweet girl.
    Good girl to chill out with and have a nice fuck
    rooter you must be the first one to see her. any AR?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    rooter you must be the first one to see her. any AR?
    I've been to busy to do a AR but I'm seeing another new K girl tonight so Ill do a combined AR tonight or tomorrow.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks �� “ xboyx oppa “ the After report about for New K Thx thx. Her name call “Bella” young cute girl . Service still very new but we will be training her for a while. Thx for supporting Bella. She will very happy to see you next time xboyx oppa ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    I was about to re-visit some of my regulars this week, and bam, new K girl starts at Ginza.
    Her profiles reads 22 year old, pretty face slim white skin, immediately my attention drawn to her and booked for an hour session.

She was in a long white shirt type clothes that goes just under her undies and arse, showing her full pair of legs and she looks freaking hot, sexy in that clothes. I asked her if that's her clothes and she said yes, but she only wears it to Ginza, not to go outside. LOL she'll definitely get raped if she wears that to go out, it's just too hot.

Surprisingly this new K girl doesn't have that famous Korean plastic surgeries at all. I don't see any fakes on her pretty face, maybe just eye lens. She has nice smile too. I think she's smoker though.
    Nice silky smooth hair to her chest.

She has nice natural pair of boobs, B-C cups. She thinks it's small but it's more than enough for me. I'm not into huge boobs.

Body-wise, she is not skinny but not chubby either. I like her body and that perfect spotless skin. Her skin has to be one of the best, absolutely spotless and smooth, white, a pleasure to touch. There is no upgrades or fakes on her body, it's all natural.

She was about to give me BBBJ in shower but I went out first instead. Dried up and we moved onto the bed.
    She speaks very good english so communication is great, we had quite some fun nice chats to begin with. She then gave me a nice, sensual BBBJ, it's as perfect as the BJ that you get from your girlfriend. It's slow, mix of soft and hard. She started with licking and sucking the knob first, it was great and I really felt my knob was somehow more sensitive than normal. She didn't go deep, just about half way through my cock but the feeling was awesome. She sucked harder later on and I could take this all day. It's not the best skills but somehow it felt great, I just closed my eyes and felt her mouth and tongue on my cock, it was just like girl friend BJ.

I had her lie down and we shared some kisses. I moved on to my usual routine and sucked her boobs and shaved pussy. She has quite sensitive boobs and responded very well to my licking, even on her boobs. That pair of boobs are so smooth and spotless, the nipples are just at the perfect size to suck. She really liked me licking and sucking her tummy, somehow this really turned her on.

Down to the pussy, being a young girl, her thighs and pussy are very sensitive and you could feel it straight away. When I ran my tongue through her inner thighs, she was moaning and high. Just a gentle lick on her pussy, sucking pussy lips and she was moaning immediately, it's such a motivation for me to DATY her more.
    Wanted to finger her but she was afraid to get hurt, so no fingering today. After a good 10 minutes of DATY, we put the dom on and I only did missionary this time.
    I actually wanted to change position but this girl wouldn't let go of me. It was a long missionary fucking and I cared her spotless body. I didn't want to blow it early but she was grabbing my butt pushing me to inside her and wanted me to pound her harder. Would have been nice if I could manage longer but this girl just wanted me to keep fucking. How could I stop when both her hands were on my arse pushing me to fuck her.
    Eventually I blew it inside her while she was holding me close to her body. It was great GFE and girlfriend style fuck. I used my finger to stimulate her clit to give her some more pleasure before I removed my dick and cleaned off.
    Chatting to her is quite nice as her english is good and we talked just like friends. What a great fun to have with this girl, it's one of the best girl friend session.
    Another great AR xboyx! You're pounding the wallet as well as the girls !!

I can't talk....up to visit number 46 now..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JESSIE@GINZA View Post
    Thanks �� “ xboyx oppa “ the After report about for New K Thx thx. Her name call “Bella” young cute girl . Service still very new but we will be training her for a while. Thx for supporting Bella. She will very happy to see you next time xboyx oppa ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    lol are you training her Jessie? Can I volunteer to be one for her to practice on?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey Rooter, any review on Jennifer? Great review X Boys on Bella. Jessie you just sound hot.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterthe View Post
    Hey Rooter, any review on Jennifer? Great review X Boys on Bella. Jessie you just sound hot.
    Jennifer is awesome. Booked for half hour, immediately asked for 1 hour after meeting her.

How do I change the thread title to put Bella name to it? possible?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    lol are you training her Jessie? Can I volunteer to be one for her to practice on?
    Yes. I’ll do more training her ������plz xboyx Oppa to be a practice on her.❤️❤️