Thread: Ireen - Pretty KPS

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ireen - Pretty KPS

I don't normally write a report unless my encounter was very good or extremely poor. Unfortunately, this one is about the latter.

Made a booking for this new K girl called Ireen based on the receptionist recommendation and really want to check out the newly renovated rooms.

Arrived on time, had a bit of a chitchat to the receptionist while waiting for a room, super friendly guy and he rated Ireen highly so I thought I was going to have a good night.

Went to one of the new rooms after 10 mins and had a chance to check it out while waiting for the girl, I have to say it looks awesome despite it is not finished. The bed is hard enough and everything is shining new.

Waited another 5 mins and heard a knock on the door and Ireen came in.

First impression: She is tall, about 175 and she is quite pretty. Slim body shape with C cups. She is quite attractive overall. Unfortuately that's all the good things about her... despite the attactive look, she came in with such shit/annoyed face that it's pretty clear she didn't want to be there at all... typical KPS... anyway, I thought I will try and be friendly, said hi to her, she replied Hi without looking at me, I said How are things?, she replied "ok" and that's pretty much it... she just didn't want to be engaged at all... at this point I knew this is going to be bad so I just gave up and wait for her to finish setting up the bed and we went into the shower. In the shower, obvioulsy nothing happened, she cleaned me up like a robot and still with her shit face on

Went out, dry ourselves up and we went to the bed together, up to this point, shit face was still on and it was dead silence, she doesnt want to talk no matter how hard I tried. She then did a mechanical catbath and went on for the blowjob... I have difficultity getting hard as you would imagine and after 5 mins of her trying, she looked up and gave me another annoyed look as if it was my fault that I couldnt get hard... she did try more and I managed to get hard enough to put the dom on (by fantasising something else).. she put some lube on and then start cowgirl, she did a few thrusts and then she stopped and once again gave me this fuckin shitty look indicating I should move instead.. OK, I thought I will try one more time.... pull her close to me so I can start banging her and also I dont have to look at her face... tried another few thrusts but it was just so bad and getting very awkward.. it really make me feel like I am haveing sex with a corpse... there were no sound, no moan.. the whole room is dead silence and that's when I lost all my mood and i just gently push her away and told her that's it, I just want a shower and leave.

It is at this point she realised something might be wrong... she asked me Why a few times and pointed at herself asking if thats because of her. I told her its alright and just went to clean myself up, dress up and said bye as I don't want to have any more interaction with her anymore.

Went out, talked to the friendly receptionist all about it, he listened and said he is sorry and will talk to the girl.

I go to No 5 Marrickville often enough and they always look after me, so this is nothing against the shop and I understand the girls are human too and they might be having a bad day/mood.. but it sux when you have high expectation and got owned totally at the end.. it really ruins the night

Quote Originally Posted by spiderzzz View Post
    I don't normally write a report unless my encounter was very good or extremely poor. Unfortunately, this one is about the latter.

Made a booking for this new K girl called Ireen based on the receptionist recommendation and really want to check out the newly renovated rooms.

Arrived on time, had a bit of a chitchat to the receptionist while waiting for a room, super friendly guy and he rated Ireen highly so I thought I was going to have a good night.

Went to one of the new rooms after 10 mins and had a chance to check it out while waiting for the girl, I have to say it looks awesome despite it is not finished. The bed is hard enough and everything is shining new.

Waited another 5 mins and heard a knock on the door and Ireen came in.

First impression: She is tall, about 175 and she is quite pretty. Slim body shape with C cups. She is quite attractive overall. Unfortuately that's all the good things about her... despite the attactive look, she came in with such shit/annoyed face that it's pretty clear she didn't want to be there at all... typical KPS... anyway, I thought I will try and be friendly, said hi to her, she replied Hi without looking at me, I said How are things?, she replied "ok" and that's pretty much it... she just didn't want to be engaged at all... at this point I knew this is going to be bad so I just gave up and wait for her to finish setting up the bed and we went into the shower. In the shower, obvioulsy nothing happened, she cleaned me up like a robot and still with her shit face on

Went out, dry ourselves up and we went to the bed together, up to this point, shit face was still on and it was dead silence, she doesnt want to talk no matter how hard I tried. She then did a mechanical catbath and went on for the blowjob... I have difficultity getting hard as you would imagine and after 5 mins of her trying, she looked up and gave me another annoyed look as if it was my fault that I couldnt get hard... she did try more and I managed to get hard enough to put the dom on (by fantasising something else).. she put some lube on and then start cowgirl, she did a few thrusts and then she stopped and once again gave me this fuckin shitty look indicating I should move instead.. OK, I thought I will try one more time.... pull her close to me so I can start banging her and also I dont have to look at her face... tried another few thrusts but it was just so bad and getting very awkward.. it really make me feel like I am haveing sex with a corpse... there were no sound, no moan.. the whole room is dead silence and that's when I lost all my mood and i just gently push her away and told her that's it, I just want a shower and leave.

It is at this point she realised something might be wrong... she asked me Why a few times and pointed at herself asking if thats because of her. I told her its alright and just went to clean myself up, dress up and said bye as I don't want to have any more interaction with her anymore.

Went out, talked to the friendly receptionist all about it, he listened and said he is sorry and will talk to the girl.

I go to No 5 Marrickville often enough and they always look after me, so this is nothing against the shop and I understand the girls are human too and they might be having a bad day/mood.. but it sux when you have high expectation and got owned totally at the end.. it really ruins the night

GG.
    Adding more words to meet the minimum character limit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That sucks when it happens, like you said she may have been in a mood at the time.

If the shop has had more then one occassion of this feedback then it needs to be addressed with the girl.

Unfortunately some of the time, the hotter the girl the more likely kps if they are Korean.

Edit - like you I don't generally write after reports if the its negative since it could just be a individual case of no connection.

Sorry about your bad experience @n5m
    We sincerely apologise

In this case, what could be the best response from shop?
    I’m asking this question because I don’t want to just say sorry to avoid any more confliction or ignore this thread because can’t be fucked.

She’s like 99.9% of the time very very very very good, this is the first time i got complain.
    What action should i take?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    We sincerely apologise

I’m asking this question because I don’t want to just say sorry to avoid any more confliction or ignore this thread because can’t be fucked.

She’s like 99.9% of the time very very very very good, this is the first time i got complain.
    I am not seeking any compensation at all and like I said you always look after me when I was there. You already provided a response with an apology with is enough for me.

If she is very good 99% of the time, maybe have a chat to her to see what happened last night? May be there was something or me that made her annoyed/frustrated??

Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    We sincerely apologise

Excellent response !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Excellent response !
    Hey Wilsno, looks like we joined this forum on the same day back in 2012!

Quote Originally Posted by spiderzzz View Post
    Hey Wilsno, looks like we joined this forum on the same day back in 2012!
    I joined this forum long before that date, we we’re all transferred from the old Aus99 forum when this new one was launched.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    But the question is, how hot is she? I don’t mind a bit of KPS sometimes.... haha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by down2fish View Post
    But the question is, how hot is she? I don’t mind a bit of KPS sometimes.... haha
    It doesn't matter how hot she is. If the service was really bad and it was dead silence in the room then good looks won't make up for the lousy experience in the room. A punter goes in to have a good time and not be mesmerized by a girl's beauty only.

At least there was an apology from the shop. It's good to know they're willing to listen to feedback from customers unlike other shops.