I was on the way back to Sydney one busy afternoon, as I decided to check on the roster and I saw two new J-Girl Nene and Haruki. It's impossible for me to check it out that day, so I waited for the next day roster to make a booking for Nene. (Personal preference for me based on the description)
And here I am, saw her this morning and my first impression was.. OMG, she is very pretty and that body is to die for.. a complete package!

Her looks more towards Uni girl instead of school girl, which I like! Very sexy, nice shape, and perfect bum too! Pocket Rocket as she only around 150cm.

Main events was even better. She is a kisser, her soft lips adds on the sensuality of the kiss. Very very GFE, but once it started, she can be very into it too. As I wrote above, it's the best session for me so far this year.

After the session we just had a chat about japan, food, etc. Very eager to get to round 2 but time is ticking fast so decided to just chill and spend some time to get to know her better. She did say that she was busy on her first day and she is a little bit tired already (I was her first customer on her 2nd day). Please be gentle and take care of her, you will be rewarded heaps. She is definitely special and I will definitely visit her again.

Hope it helps! Happy punting!