Thread: 380 Pitt Street Bad Luck With Lucky

Senior Member(無間使者)

380 Pitt Street Bad Luck With Lucky

Person's Name : Lucky

Establishment : 380 Pitt Street Manhattan Massage

Month/Year of Visit : 16/07/2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://www.380pittmanhattanmassage.com.au/about

Phone :0499077586

Hours of Business : 10am to midnight

Rates :30/$100 45/$130 60/$150

Extras Cost : Nil

Services Provided This Session : Semi Nude Hand Job

Size/shape : Slimish 48kg, 163cm, c cup

Nationality or Ethnicity :Vietnamese

Value for money/recommend? : No value for money and will definitely not go back.

My experience/comments : I had been messaging thru wechat with the shop during the week. They gave me the rates as stated above and I asked if the prices included happy ending ( my fist mistake , I should have asked if it included NHJ ). I was in the area and thought I would give this shop a go, saw a photo of Lucky and hoped she would be available.

I went in and was greeted by Lucky. We went to a room and gave her $100 for 30 minutes. Before the massage she took her clothes off but kept her undies on and I thought this was going to be good.
    She spent about 10 minutes doing the massage then the flip and it went down hill from there.
    Lucky kept her undies on and wouldn't allow me to touch her tits. She said it was an extra $100 to touch ( WTF ) She gave the worst hand job ever ( she was only interested in up selling ).
    She wanted $200 from me to fuck her, I looked at her and said I can get it for $100. She lost more interest in the hand job, for the first time ever I had to finish myself off ( I was pissed off and wanted to get out ).
    This is officially the worst experience that I have ever had, I have been to some dodgy places before but I normally have a good session. This place is soooo fucking dodgy that it should be avoided by everyone.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft69 View Post
    Person's Name : Lucky

Establishment : 380 Pitt Street Manhattan Massage

Month/Year of Visit : 16/07/2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://www.380pittmanhattanmassage.com.au/about

Phone :0499077586

Hours of Business : 10am to midnight

Rates :30/$100 45/$130 60/$150

Extras Cost : Nil

Services Provided This Session : Semi Nude Hand Job

Size/shape : Slimish 48kg, 163cm, c cup

Nationality or Ethnicity :Vietnamese

Value for money/recommend? : No value for money and will definitely not go back.

My experience/comments : I had been messaging thru wechat with the shop during the week. They gave me the rates as stated above and I asked if the prices included happy ending ( my fist mistake , I should have asked if it included NHJ ). I was in the area and thought I would give this shop a go, saw a photo of Lucky and hoped she would be available.

I went in and was greeted by Lucky. We went to a room and gave her $100 for 30 minutes. Before the massage she took her clothes off but kept her undies on and I thought this was going to be good.
    She spent about 10 minutes doing the massage then the flip and it went down hill from there.
    Lucky kept her undies on and wouldn't allow me to touch her tits. She said it was an extra $100 to touch ( WTF ) She gave the worst hand job ever ( she was only interested in up selling ).
    She wanted $200 from me to fuck her, I looked at her and said I can get it for $100. She lost more interest in the hand job, for the first time ever I had to finish myself off ( I was pissed off and wanted to get out ).
    This is officially the worst experience that I have ever had, I have been to some dodgy places before but I normally have a good session. This place is soooo fucking dodgy that it should be avoided by everyone.

I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience but thankyou for sharing. There is a lot of competition in this area. If shops want to be profitable they have to provide a good service. CBD Style is just up the road. It's more expensive but is much more reliable with hot young Asian beauties.