Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vietnamese WLs

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Vietnamese WLs

As the tag / title suggests, I’m seeking some Vietnamese cuisine. Had a long chat the other night with some of my punting friends who live in Asia. Very interesting opinions about which Asian ethnicity rules all!

Taiwan is apparently right up there. The girls are more metropolitan, well manicured and very pretty. But I guess better if you are trying to convert one to GF material.

For pure tiny pocket rocket hotness, quite a few were saying that Vietnamese girls are usually always short, petite and skinny but with fantastic skin and great arse and tits.
    Something about the ‘french’ in them.

Dunno... but I know I wanna try some.
    Anyone know any?

Banned
    Prefer Korean, Chinese/Taiwan and Oz/Euro.

So not sure.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenka_X5 View Post
    Prefer Korean, Chinese/Taiwan and Oz/Euro.

So not sure.
    I don’t NOT prefer these. They are the most available in Sydney. But as yet haven’t found a Vietnamese one (who is hot)...

Perhaps I need to visit Vietnam.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Elly at 19a Brodie St Rydalmere. Working tomorrow and Wednesday.

24 years old, small girl. Looks 19 years old.

Natural A Cups. Tight pussy. Firm, cute arse, pretty and speaks perfect English.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    5 Alan St Fairfield usually have Vietnamese girls. Quality is a bit hit and miss though.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    As the tag / title suggests, I’m seeking some Vietnamese cuisine. Had a long chat the other night with some of my punting friends who live in Asia. Very interesting opinions about which Asian ethnicity rules all!

Taiwan is apparently right up there. The girls are more metropolitan, well manicured and very pretty. But I guess better if you are trying to convert one to GF material.

For pure tiny pocket rocket hotness, quite a few were saying that Vietnamese girls are usually always short, petite and skinny but with fantastic skin and great arse and tits.
    Something about the ‘french’ in them.

Dunno... but I know I wanna try some.
    Anyone know any?
    well, travel to vietnam, look at danchoi.xxx and SMS to book. this site is genuine and keep girls details up to date.
    a few years back I got some really really good looking girls there, but a few years later I didn't find any good looking girls there, photos are significantly photoshop'd and the girls are not to my liking, but might suit your taste
    my brother thew a party there with about 9 young pretty girls in, topless dancing. you'd get to fuck them too but you'll need to take them out for dates and treat them meals, movies for a few days before that, then you can fuck them after party.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Elly at 19a Brodie St Rydalmere. Working tomorrow and Wednesday.

24 years old, small girl. Looks 19 years old.

Natural A Cups. Tight pussy. Firm, cute arse, pretty and speaks perfect English.
    Cheers mate. Not down that way much but she sounds ideal.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by blade2000 View Post
    5 Alan St Fairfield usually have Vietnamese girls. Quality is a bit hit and miss though.
    Cheers mate. May actually be down that way next month for work. Perfect... will check it.
    Cheers.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    well, travel to vietnam, look at danchoi.xxx and SMS to book. this site is genuine and keep girls details up to date.
    a few years back I got some really really good looking girls there, but a few years later I didn't find any good looking girls there, photos are significantly photoshop'd and the girls are not to my liking, but might suit your taste
    my brother thew a party there with about 9 young pretty girls in, topless dancing. you'd get to fuck them too but you'll need to take them out for dates and treat them meals, movies for a few days before that, then you can fuck them after party.
    Sweet! My boys are planning a trip there late this year/ early next year. Need to start researching and this is perfect place to start.
    Thanks man.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sweet! My boys are planning a trip there late this year/ early next year. Need to start researching and this is perfect place to start.
    Thanks man.
    if possible then best is to get a local to help out. bring your own condom as they may charge you for condoms and their condoms are not the best. bring your ID for hotel.
    danchoi.xxx then find a girl and price you like (i.e 1500K means 1500000vnd, about $80aud). once booked you head to hotel of their choice (don't freak out they wont kidnap you). you pay taxi fare of course and pay hotel fee ($10- $20, cheap). sms to confirm and she'll go there. you shower first then wait. sometimes they're late and it may take her 20 minutes to arrive. then you have 1 hour for sex. dont expect ginza services. within 1 hour, if you cum then it's done. if you dont pay the girl at that point then they may ask for gangs to look after you. but their gangs are skinny boys and not so "gang", they might be scared of big guys too but i don't recommend not paying anyway, gotta be fair. note that the phone number is not the girl's, its their boss's. SMS is preferred.

if possible then best is to get a local to help out. bring your own condom as they may charge you for condoms and their condoms are not the best. bring your ID for hotel.
    danchoi.xxx then find a girl and price you like (i.e 1500K means 1500000vnd, about $80aud). once booked you head to hotel of their choice (don't freak out they wont kidnap you). you pay taxi fare of course and pay hotel fee ($10- $20, cheap). sms to confirm and she'll go there. you shower first then wait. sometimes they're late and it may take her 20 minutes to arrive. then you have 1 hour for sex. dont expect ginza services. within 1 hour, if you cum then it's done. if you dont pay the girl at that point then they may ask for gangs to look after you. but their gangs are skinny boys and not so "gang", they might be scared of big guys too but i don't recommend not paying anyway, gotta be fair. note that the phone number is not the girl's, its their boss's. SMS is preferred.
    Mate, that all sounds so scary and complicated. I would have much preferred if the girl comes to my hotel and at lease I know I am in a more secured environment. Giving out my phone number and receive SMS is also not an option. They don’t have a proper shop like in Thailand where you just go and fuck and leave a happy man ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, that all sounds so scary and complicated. I would have much preferred if the girl comes to my hotel and at lease I know I am in a more secured environment. Giving out my phone number and receive SMS is also not an option. They don’t have a proper shop like in Thailand where you just go and fuck and leave a happy man ?
    prostitution is illegal in vietnam, girls and these agencies have to keep it under the radar. no such thing is brothel or shop. it takes a bit of work but it's not as complicated. after my first time it was easy. anyway up to you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Totally! The gangs bit is freaky...
    I think my mate got a in all service when he was there... though $80/hr is cheap.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Totally! The gangs bit is freaky...
    I think my mate got a in all service when he was there... though $80/hr is cheap.
    dont worry about the gangs. the so called "gangs" are not even that gang if you're in Ho Chi Minh city, their balls are not that big. and as I said, unless you're jackass who fuck the girls then don't pay then they'll have to ask you to pay. otherwise it's a smooth transaction and everyone is happy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    prostitution is illegal in vietnam, girls and these agencies have to keep it under the radar. no such thing is brothel or shop.
    It’s also illegal in Thailand. Pattaya doesn’t seem to keep it under the radar.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Not many V girls working in Sydney that I have come across. My deductions were:

1. Not many V students or working holiday girls come here.
    2. They are "socially incestuous", they don't like their girls mixing with "foreigners". I tried dating one (an ABV) a few years ago; she was willing but shit scared of what would happen if her family found out.
    3. Any that are in the p4p market would be for V males only.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Not many V girls working in Sydney that I have come across. My deductions were:

1. Not many V students or working holiday girls come here.
    2. They are "socially incestuous", they don't like their girls mixing with "foreigners". I tried dating one (an ABV) a few years ago; she was willing but shit scared of what would happen if her family found out.
    3. Any that are in the p4p market would be for V males only.

Nah, that’s very untrue, especially point no.3 !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    It sounds too risky and especially when it's illegal over there, you never know you might be caught up in some scam and have to pay your way out. Just my thoughts.

As for Vietnamese girls, there isn't a large supply of them unlike Chinese girls. However, some do pop up at times and I recall Gladesville 42 had a few Vietnamese girls at one point of time. In addition, if they are working as WLs they're not going to be Asian only based on my observations.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    It sounds too risky and especially when it's illegal over there, you never know you might be caught up in some scam and have to pay your way out. Just my thoughts.

As for Vietnamese girls, there isn't a large supply of them unlike Chinese girls. However, some do pop up at times and I recall Gladesville 42 had a few Vietnamese girls at one point of time. In addition, if they are working as WLs they're not going to be Asian only based on my observations.
    The shortage is only due to visa problems, it’s not easy for them to come to Australia.

But Vietnam has signed a treaty with 9 other countries in Asia for a 15 days stay without a visa, so most girls are going to work in Singapore, Malaysia, Korea etc.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    How about the ABV (Australian born Vietnamese) or those with PR? There is a large Vietnamese community around Bankstown, Fairfield and Cabramatta so you may assume that there will be a few girls working in shops situated close to these areas.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast