ML name: San San

Date: April 2018

Shop: Japanese Massage, shop 3, 128 Hindley St Adelaide 0426 366 690

Hours 10am till late

Rate: $60/30 min, $100/60 min

Services: massage , clothed HJ $50 !!

Person: mid 30’s Chinese, medium build, B Cups, ok if nude I suppose

My experiences:

Was in Adelaide for business and planning to have a punt to break my duck in the city, but Mrs coming along so timing is a challenge.

Saw two massage shops along Morphett St, standard signage but not yet walk in to check it out.

My plan is to straight out ask the shop/girl if part 2 is on, if not, won’t waste time !

All in Chinese of course !

That massage shop at the corner of Morphett and Hindley you can forget about it. Went in. An older Chinese auntie greeted, had a few exchange and confirmed that its legit only . Walked back out. Almost gave up, walk down Hindley and saw a big massage sign inside an open arcade, Japanese massage, didn’t have high hope, price is $100/hr. Like what the! Saw a milf Chinese lady then bingo, mission accomplished- but it’s expensive and poor value, nevertheless, review coming.

Finally, had a RnT session in Adelaide........ lol

So, walking down Hindley after the disappointment at that Morphett street shop, saw the massage sign, Japanese massage, not sure what to expect but why not, walk in large empty space , one milf sat at the end come to greet me, wearing a tight chinese Cheung Sum style dress, mid to late 30’s, average build, pleasant enough demeanour, in fact more like a mamasan than ML, not hugely busty, would be heavily padded anyway, but I have no time to waste, so if she is on, she’ll do.

Ask if she is Chinese and started talking mandarin. She asked me how long I said I only have 30 min, she said that would be $60, I lower my voice and asked if I can have a relaxation 可以有放鬆服務?she smiled and said yes.

Into the room, which is full enclosed and wet wipes on the side table! Check ! I handed over $60 plus $50 tip, thinking that would give me the usual nude RnT , well, read on.......

So got naked and lay on the table, it’s one of those with disposable cover, so sydney standard. San San came back and started the massage dry, didn’t ask if I like strong or soft but she gave a medium massage and nothing to write home about.

10 min in, enough time wasted I thought so I told her I don’t need any more hard massage , may be give me some soft massage .

She then changed to softer touching down on my legs and in between, a bit of oil too and light brushing of the butt. Better and sort of TT but not really hitting the spots, so it’s still lack the erotic and sensual feelings.

So I decided I should turn over myself and let my semi face it’s handler ....... haha

San San then moves right in and started to jerking. Still fully clothed, so I prompted to her to take her clothes off. 可以現在脱衣讓我看看姊姊的身材嗎?這裏沒有脱衣的。

那$50 小費就祇是打個飛機?
    在 悉尼五十塊有脫衣的?是呀!在Adelaide 沒有的!

So the $50 tip is only for HJ ?
    In Sydney you pay $50 and clothes off ? Yes !
    But not in Adelaide!

Well, it’s one of those situations where I can’t win, so perhaps a bit touching is ok? So I moved my hand underneath her dress and she has nice toned legs, up to the bum and have a squeeze. I usually don’t go between the legs so I move up to try to check out her breasts, she moved around a bit but no resistance and I reached up to the bra, gee, the dress is tight but I found the tits and so so A or B cupper, it’s not possible for me to reach inside the bra and fully Cup the breasts do I gave up. Then San San hinted that for $100 she will go nude, well, thanks but no thanks - I havd much better DD Cups and E Cups aplenty waiting for me in Sydney!

So let’s get this over , ask for more oil....... ask her to use both hands........

Getting really close now, one hand back inside her dress and padding her bum and the other hand cupping her over dress, cum I did.
    And a pretty ordinary HJ I must say, but mission accomplished and I had my first ever punt and shot in Adelaide! Oi Oi Oi.

I wished I had something more exciting to share, wasn’t to be, we are so lucky in Sydney !

Cherrs

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    ML name: San San

Date: April 2018

Shop: Japanese Massage, shop 3, 128 Hindley St Adelaide 0426 366 690

Hours 10am till late

Rate: $60/30 min, $100/60 min

Services: massage , clothed HJ $50 !!

Person: mid 30’s Chinese, medium build, B Cups, ok if nude I suppose

My experiences:

Was in Adelaide for business and planning to have a punt to break my duck in the city, but Mrs coming along so timing is a challenge.

Saw two massage shops along Morphett St, standard signage but not yet walk in to check it out.

My plan is to straight out ask the shop/girl if part 2 is on, if not, won’t waste time !

All in Chinese of course !

That massage shop at the corner of Morphett and Hindley you can forget about it. Went in. An older Chinese auntie greeted, had a few exchange and confirmed that its legit only . Walked back out. Almost gave up, walk down Hindley and saw a big massage sign inside an open arcade, Japanese massage, didn’t have high hope, price is $100/hr. Like what the! Saw a milf Chinese lady then bingo, mission accomplished- but it’s expensive and poor value, nevertheless, review coming.

Finally, had a RnT session in Adelaide........ lol

So, walking down Hindley after the disappointment at that Morphett street shop, saw the massage sign, Japanese massage, not sure what to expect but why not, walk in large empty space , one milf sat at the end come to greet me, wearing a tight chinese Cheung Sum style dress, mid to late 30’s, average build, pleasant enough demeanour, in fact more like a mamasan than ML, not hugely busty, would be heavily padded anyway, but I have no time to waste, so if she is on, she’ll do.

Ask if she is Chinese and started talking mandarin. She asked me how long I said I only have 30 min, she said that would be $60, I lower my voice and asked if I can have a relaxation 可以有放鬆服務?she smiled and said yes.

Into the room, which is full enclosed and wet wipes on the side table! Check ! I handed over $60 plus $50 tip, thinking that would give me the usual nude RnT , well, read on.......

So got naked and lay on the table, it’s one of those with disposable cover, so sydney standard. San San came back and started the massage dry, didn’t ask if I like strong or soft but she gave a medium massage and nothing to write home about.

10 min in, enough time wasted I thought so I told her I don’t need any more hard massage , may be give me some soft massage .

She then changed to softer touching down on my legs and in between, a bit of oil too and light brushing of the butt. Better and sort of TT but not really hitting the spots, so it’s still lack the erotic and sensual feelings.

So I decided I should turn over myself and let my semi face it’s handler ....... haha

San San then moves right in and started to jerking. Still fully clothed, so I prompted to her to take her clothes off. 可以現在脱衣讓我看看姊姊的身材嗎?這裏沒有脱衣的。

那$50 小費就祇是打個飛機?
    在 悉尼五十塊有脫衣的?是呀!在Adelaide 沒有的!

So the $50 tip is only for HJ ?
    In Sydney you pay $50 and clothes off ? Yes !
    But not in Adelaide!

Well, it’s one of those situations where I can’t win, so perhaps a bit touching is ok? So I moved my hand underneath her dress and she has nice toned legs, up to the bum and have a squeeze. I usually don’t go between the legs so I move up to try to check out her breasts, she moved around a bit but no resistance and I reached up to the bra, gee, the dress is tight but I found the tits and so so A or B cupper, it’s not possible for me to reach inside the bra and fully Cup the breasts do I gave up. Then San San hinted that for $100 she will go nude, well, thanks but no thanks - I havd much better DD Cups and E Cups aplenty waiting for me in Sydney!

So let’s get this over , ask for more oil....... ask her to use both hands........

Getting really close now, one hand back inside her dress and padding her bum and the other hand cupping her over dress, cum I did.
    And a pretty ordinary HJ I must say, but mission accomplished and I had my first ever punt and shot in Adelaide! Oi Oi Oi.

I wished I had something more exciting to share, wasn’t to be, we are so lucky in Sydney !

Cherrs
    Feel for u.. but thanks for taking one for the team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaY View Post
    Feel for u.. but thanks for taking one for the team

No worries , if I was down there alone , I’m sure I would have plenty of times to explore and window shopping , but that lunch time was all I can squeeze out, so it’s San San or nothing.

BTW, there are a lot of massage shops in Adelaide. Must be at least a dozen in the CBD, surely not all of them are legit.

I also spent a day at Glenelg Beach and walking along the tram line , easily counted 8 or 9 on both sides of the road, one in every side street almost.

Also, in Chinatown and inside the Victoria market, there were two shops opposite each other. One Chinese and one Thai , surely some happy ending can be have among them ?? Right !

Any Adelaide brothers here at all ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was in Adelaide earlier this week and was walking down hindley to see what was on offer. But didn’t end up going to any of them. Figured I save my money for when I’m back in Sydney.

Quote Originally Posted by sukiyaki View Post
    I was in Adelaide earlier this week and was walking down hindley to see what was on offer. But didn’t end up going to any of them. Figured I save my money for when I’m back in Sydney.

Safe bet !

But sometimes a man gotta do what a man gonna do. Have a punt in every city he visited is a good start........... haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So, I found myself in the city of churches and Hindley st AND the same shop that started this thread. Deja Vu it’s like I’m reading an out of body experience. Only difference being I was suckered into an hour so ouch! A couple of days later I was near Westfield Parklands (?) and heading south on a dual carriageway road just past a VW dealer on right I saw a shop next to a baker. Stopped in and only $60 for the hour. Half way through was advised it’s a FULL body massage and all included.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the report bro.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for the report always good to get the intel

Thanks for the intel

Banned
    Monday Baby
    Fiona(Taiwanese Super Pretty Model)
    Kiyomi(Japanese beauty)
    Angela(Chinese model)
    Dora(Taiwanese busty model)
    Hanna(Maylaisa Beauty)
    Ada(Thai uni girl)
    Cindy(Thai mix small busty girl)

Tuesday Baby
    Sophia(Philippines mix thai busty Beauty)
    Ivy(Mix Korean Model)
    Claire(Japanese mix Busty Girl)
    Tina(Thai busty beauty)
    Lulu (Chinese Uni Girl)
    Mina( Thai uni Girl)

Wednesday Baby
    YoYo(Super pretty Chinese Uni Girl)
    Vanessa(Super Sexy Model)
    Emily(Japanese mix beauty)
    Maggie(Chinese Uni Girl)
    Dora(Taiwanese Busty Model)
    Liya(Chinese beauty)
    Jenny(korean mix beauty)

Thursday Baby
    Sophia(Philippines and Thai Busty beauty)
    CICI( Chinese Busty Beauty)
    Yomiko(Japanese sexy beauty)
    AKI (Japanese Uni Girl)
    Kiki(Thai Busty beauty)
    Doris(Chinese Uni Girl)
    Cara(Thai mix beauty)

Friday Baby
    Mayu(Japanese sexy model)
    Chanel(Jamaican Born Australia)
    Alice (Thai mix super busty beauty)
    Fiona(Taiwanese super pretty Model)
    Abbey(Thai uni girl)