Thread: Why some massage shops use so many sexual attraction words

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Why some massage shops use so many sexual attraction words

Hi guys,

I have a confusion in my brain for a while.

When I scan the aus99 forum, I admitted that I was attracted by some seduction ads made by some massage shops (like 14 burwood rd concord). I try to make a phone call to ask if they can provide any erotic massage (no fuck, just body to body or naked massage with happy ending), but I get the negative feedback. I just wonder if some shops can not provide any adult service, why they use so many sexual attraction words to describe their technicians ??????? If I just want a massage to relax, I close my eye during the whole process. I even do not care if the technician is male or female.

No massage shop is gonna to tell you anything over the phone mate !!

If they advertised here, they are a sure thing for RnT . But seriously bro, if you are only after legit massage and not prepared to pay tips and have fun, then you better off going to all those legit shops in all the shopping centres so that you would be teased and asked and you won’t be wasting their times.

But of course, it is your right to visit any RnT shop and just do massage only. After all, they can’t refuse female customers either.

Cheers