Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ginza

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ginza

Not sure if anyone shares this thought. But I am reluctant almost scared to try another shop apart from Ginza. I have never had a bad punt there. Other shops in the past I have had some good ones but some shockers as well. Hate being disappointed. Thoughts?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    me too, not scared but just reluctant. A $100-$170 loss is still a loss.
    plus it's close to home & work so I camp at Ginza often.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree mate, whilst it’s not everyone’s cuppa, my experiences have always led me back there & I cannot say I’ve ever had a bad or boring one there, I’ve had many disappointments other places but never there, just my experience.

Yeah I have to agree; I've only been to one other shop, an agency and some privates but nothing comes close to Ginza's quality honestly.

I always thought 5 Star would at least be its equal ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just made my first booking for Ginza tomorrow! Booked with Love for an hour! Very excited! I’m usually a RNT guy but I couldn’t resist treating myself 😉

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    ---
    ... I agree, both are the best for this range of price.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigC808 View Post
    Just made my first booking for Ginza tomorrow! Booked with Love for an hour! Very excited! I’m usually a RNT guy but I couldn’t resist treating myself ��
    You are gonna love Love.
    Very sexy girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    You are gonna love Love.
    Very sexy girl.
    Can’t wait!! Her photos look fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Having been to both, i would say Ginza is a step ahead

Some girls at 5Star shows very little emotion, you can tell they just want to get it done and over with; something i never felt at Ginza, the girls always makes me feel really welcoming that i want an extension

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShunH View Post

Some girls at 5Star shows very little emotion, you can tell they just want to get it done and over with; something i never felt at Ginza, the girls always makes me feel really welcoming that i want an extension
    ---

[ I said above : I agree, both are the best for this range of price.] , but to add and I agree with you , yes Ginza has 'something' a bit more.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I really want to find a time n try ginza n feel bout the atmosphere and how the girl can keep getting the bros to go back.

5 star back many years ago r top
    Service and girls but last year when I went back it's really gone downhill
    Like 1 of bros said no emotion

Dreamgirls got some quality girls they r good..
    Ppp is 1 of them 2.

My top 3 shop I been to for now is

Dreamgirls
    Ppp

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well, WOW!! I’m blown away by today’s experience! Love is a gorgeous girl with fantastic service! Already trying to work out when I can go back to see her again!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Many many more delights there to sample.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Was thinking about this the other day while leaving Kyoto206...

What makes Ginza special isn’t just quality of girls but the fact that they ONLY offer ‘diamond service’ (not talking about diamond class, golden etc). I mean all the girls offer BBBJ often in shower/ in bed. Also DFK is usually available.

At other shops like 5star, Kyoto etc. You can pick a ‘standard gold service,’ no kissing CBJ and get a punt for $120. But if you want the ‘diamond service’ you’re suddenly paying just as much ($180) if not more than you would at Ginza.

For me it’s created this ‘insurance’ about Ginza. Even though I know I’ll pay at least $160, I’m gonna get the full treatment, with a pretty, young chick in a nice clean room. You know there is a quality and service benchmark.

Would be good if you could see a line-up sometimes though... but I guess they can’t do that when all the girls are always booked out.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Same here.

Before I found out about Ginza, I went to 5 stars for 2 years.
    Now, I hardly go there even once in a year.
    I am not into slamming shops so I won't say anything.

Ginza is a well-oiled machine that has everything figured out.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The more I read the post about ginza the more i should get my ass over there so i can comment or understand the feeling about the place.

5 star is finish from my knowledge they going backward.

I want to know as d bros said here
    No matter wat grade u choice the service is d same
    Then wats d different between diamond n gold or sliver

Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Would be good if you could see a line-up sometimes though... but I guess they can’t do that when all the girls are always booked out.
    don't really need to see the line-up in person, all the photos wilson and yuki put up are all genuine photos; they even started putting up short videos

5Star... it's good they offer the chance to check out the girls in person before deciding... what i noticed the pics they upload, some are genuine, some aren't, there was picture they put up for one of the Japanese girl which i immediately know was a fake, because the uncensored photo was the profile photo of a japanese model i follow on instagram

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    don't really need to see the line-up in person, all the photos wilson and yuki put up are all genuine photos; they even started putting up short videos
    agreed. the shop has all details of the girls, I like that Ginza spend the effort to take photos and details of the girls and post it up for punters to check out before booking. Other shops just put little details as if they're trying to hide things and lure punters in.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyman2018 View Post
    The more I read the post about ginza the more i should get my ass over there so i can comment or understand the feeling about the place.

5 star is finish from my knowledge they going backward.

I want to know as d bros said here
    No matter wat grade u choice the service is d same
    Then wats d different between diamond n gold or sliver
    Asked Wilson that a long time ago when I first started visiting Ginza. He was a little elusive about it. But sounds like it’s more about the quality of the girl rather than the service.

‘Diamonds’ are generally younger and guaranteed pretty and slim girls.

But I’ve found some gems in ‘Golden Premium’ and ‘Gold class.’ Couldn’t work out why LISA (S) was in Golden premium.

Also had MOCHA (T) girl in Gold Class once and she was sooo hot and young. Couldn’t work that one out either.

Still subjective at the end of the day.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast