Person's Name : Paulina

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Monday 18th June 2018

Photos : http://533willoughby.com.au/paulina.html

Photo Genuine : Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Whew. Very attractive, young, long legs, superb slim body. A cup natural titties, lovely dark erect nipples.

Pussy : Nice prominent pussy mound. Natural but constrained map of Tassie bush. Naturally hairless pussy. Nice large external butterfly pussy lips. Lovely wide thigh gap.

Roster : I think every day except Sunday and Tuesday.

Nationality or Ethnicity : China Hunan.

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

It has been a while since I have entered the dens of ill repute with a self-imposed celibacy.

Today was the first day in the saddle so to speak for many weeks.

I managed to get a booking for Paulina and joined the throng of horny punters lining up for the ten o’clock bell. Yup there were four of us champing at the bit and biding out time on the stairs to heaven.

Into the room and Paulina is still so natural. She disrobes her thick dressing gown to reveal her lovely body. Young, slim, no tatts, no babies, tight arse, nice A cup natural boobies with wonderful dark nipples and clean pussy lips with a bit of map of Tassie fur on top. Very attractive and lovely face and eye makeup. No hello pash or DFK today, I think she has a cold or similar.

I relaxed and Paulina did her gyrating dance for me. What a sight with this young naked nubile dancing away and knowing that I will be inside her in the next few minutes.

Doggie DATY, overhead DATY and DT BBBJ, 69, all good fun. Just a gorgeous tiny arse with bum cheeks that are only a small handful. Doggie DATY with that wide thigh gap and peachy pussy on full display was a Kodak moment. Nipple attention on me and my cock was now fully erect. On with the dom and entering her in corner-of-the-bed was great.

No need for much lube and she accepts my full cauc length without complaint. Very tight love tunnel. Cowgirl finale and I was in heaven. Staggered out into Willoughby Road and just made it to the cafe down the road to order a coffee and breakfast.

Lovely girl. Young, great body, terrific in bed. Seldom do you find a young cutie that is so good. They are usually starfish. Overall great experience.

Recommended.