Thread: Rosie the PYT

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Rosie the PYT

First visit to QVB and didn't have a booking. Just decided to be spontaneous and rocked up.

After buzzing to get in, I saw a pretty young thing waiting for me at the top of the stairs.

Looks like everyone else was busy, so she was my only option (no complaints here). Lead to the room and was asked how long I wanted to stay for. Half an hour today, to "test the waters".

After stripping down and laying on the table, I forgot that I hadn't actually asked for her name. She was then formally introduced as Rosie. Rosie is a Vietnamese girl who originates from a part of Vietnam that is actually close by to where my parents were born and raised, so it was a bit of a trip for her and myself!

Her massage technique is OK but definitely has room for improvement. Might require future visits to really determine, but I thought they were passable.

Looks-wise, she is a pretty young thing. A little too thin for my liking, but if you're into skinny Asian girls, she'd be your type. She has dyed hair and a demeanor that exudes youthfulness.

I didn't speak too much with her, but her English was OK.

Part 2 was quite standard and I'm not the type to push boundaries- especially not on first visits.

Would I return? Possibly. I actually saw either Vicky or Nicole on the way out (not sure which is which but she was speaking in mandarin) and I think I need to return for some of that instead.

Oh and I forgot how busy Kent St wasbat lunch time...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was lucky enough to try Rosie a few weeks back, she is a young, slim and tiny Asian delight. Just make sure you take the lead, and her part 2 is very playful.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She certainly has a cheeky look. Worth a return visit I'd say, but maybe after a Vicky/Nicole double.

Quote Originally Posted by Nejums View Post
    She certainly has a cheeky look. Worth a return visit I'd say, but maybe after a Vicky/Nicole double.
    Be quick ! Nicole is going away for 6 weeks after Friday !

Cheers

Banned
    I saw Rosie yesterday, definitely a sweet young thing. Though has been working in the industry awhile.

Still super thin and a super cute North Vietnamese, though I’d put her age at late 20’s near 30. Seen her a few times when visiting York st, though never before booked.

Cute wide smile, talkative across a range of topic. that did at times become a little intrusive.

Massage was ok light mid pressure though asked for firm , technique competent, not amazing. I’d say she hasn’t had formal training.

Part 2 was certainly more fun , though like a PO suggested you need to take the lead..

Extras available though not on offer to all.

Not certain about the whole session. It was good if a little perfunctory .

I’ would book agai to see if a more sensual Rosie would emerge as it was glimpsed for a brief momen. However if Cherry Emily or some of the other York St stars were present, it would not be a contest.

I think she’s working today. Seems to only do Sun- Mon

She was keen for me to see her at a private location.

Maybe it would create a different dynamic.and experience

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Not certain about the whole session. It was good if a little perfunctory .
    Not convinced I would pay massage and the extra money for this. Better ways to spend 30 minutes of your time and money

Banned
    You referring to Rosie or are you making a general statement about RnT?

There are of course different ways to spend an hour., though the raging debate around ML’s and extras vs WL’s I’ll assume will be eternal

Don’t mistake what I’m saying , whilst a little perfunctory , I did for a moment and while in a position glimpse a deeper response from Rosie.

I would return and see what could develop , though there are more sensual and immediate pleasures

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    I did for a moment and while in a position glimpse a deeper response from Rosie.

I would return and see what could develop , though there are more sensual and immediate pleasures
    My comment was just a general comment, not at all about a specific shop or a hardworking ML.

I personally wouldnt turn up again with a lady if it was perfunctory service. Chasing your tail.
    I suspect the more you expect the next time, the more its going to cost you, and apart from massage and a little more , you are guaranteed nothing.

But she sounds very nice so all the best !