Thread: Jojo - round 2. Busty 22 year old, teenage bodied young girl.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Jojo - round 2. Busty 22 year old, teenage bodied young girl.

Jojo is a new girl that has just arrived in Sydney from China. I saw her yesterday for a two hour double with another girl, Emma and Jojo was so good that I went back for another two hours today.

Here is the double review:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-Jojo-and-Emma

Jojo is only 22, she has a teenage body, amazing C cup naturals, a tight hairy pussy, is very pretty and very service orientated. She is here for three months to earn some money and told me that she came to Sydney for three months last year as well.

I need to specifically point out her tits. They are so soft and fit your hand perfectly and they feel so young and fresh. I have played with a lot of tits in my life and Jojo's are quite magnificent. She likes them being sucked and massaged and for two hours today that is what I did.

Jojo washed me in the shower and then onto the bed. She is happy to DFK and we had a lot of passionate kissing throughout the session. Her bbbj is amazing. Lots of pre cum was dripping out of my cock and she would suck it and lick it off, tasting it like a wine taster and swallowing it down. No tissues for this girl.

After a long bbbj she wants fucking. I love Jojo's pussy. It is tight and fits my cock perfectly and she likes a good fuck, more than DATY she tells me. I fucked her long time in mish, cowgirl, side saddle, doggie and lying flat doggie. My favourite is mish as she likes to kiss and I DFK her and squeeze her fabulous breasts as I fuck her. Doggie was great as well as her tits sway beneath and feel beautiful when I reached around and squeezed them as I fucked her willing pussy from behind.

One hour is up and I fuck her hard in mish and she has a couple of orgasms as I deep fuck her, I shoot my load and then rest.

I am only a one shot man normally but Jojo got me hard again pretty quickly for round 2. She lay in front of me, legs open wide and she blew and sucked me bbbj whilst I finger fucked her pussy. She is a great cock sucker and takes her time sucking, licking, ball playing and massaging until I was in bbbj heaven. She tells me she is horny and wants to fuck again so I get her to climb on top in cowgirl and she fucks me slow, then fast as I massage her beautiful tits until I shoot out a second load with her on top.

I am still hard so I flip her over into mish and fuck her pussy hard whilst massaging her clit and she orgasms again.

Jojo is a great girl. She is very young and has an air of young innocence about her but she is quite experienced at her job and knows how to please her customers. I love her and I hope to make seeing her a regular event.

A little, cute gem at No 7. Who would have thought that.

ps her photos are real so she is really that pretty and cute.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review
    New pretty girls today booking welcome
    On special now
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews