Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LOVE The Sexy Korean Who Popped My Ginza Cherry!

Senior Member(無間使者)

LOVE The Sexy Korean Who Popped My Ginza Cherry!

Love
    Wednesday 25th
    $280-1 hour

So this was my virgin visit to Ginza and had to write about the experience. I have spent a while umming and arring about visiting the shop as I have read so many great things but tbh I’m usually just a RNT guy. Well, I think that may change after this experience!

Love is a very sexy petite girl with not an ounce of fat on her a gorgeous K girl face, great set of C-D cups, perfect little ass and the most perfect little bald pussy.

I will admit I was slightly nervous going in for my first Ginza punt but as soon as Love opened that door she made me feel completely at ease! She was very welcoming and gave me a sweet little kiss on the lips to welcome me. We started off with a quick little chat and I explained that it was my first time to visit Ginza and she seemed quite happy that I would be her first! Love helped me undress and folded my clothes nicely and she got out of her cute little bra and panties and we jumped in the shower together. Well it was a very thorough cleaning, with particular attention paid to my cock, balls and ass 

After a good rinse that’s when the good stuff started, Love dropped to her knees in the shower and started to give me the most amazing BBBJ. I tell you, seeing her gorgeous face and my cock sliding in and out of her beautiful mouth was an amazing sight! After a few minutes Love stood up and asked me to lower myself down a little (I’m 185cms tall and she is around 155-160) , she turned round with her ass facing me and put my cock between her legs and gave me the most incredible pussy slide!! I was in heaven! After a good few minutes or so of this we got out of the shower, dried up and moved to the bed.

I told Love I wanted to taste her and she asked if I wanted 69?! I said yes but not yet! At this point Love mounted my face facing toward the bed head and I got to taste her magnificent little pussy! I’ll say it again, I was in heaven! DATY with Love was great! Nice little moans and gyrations it seemed like she really appreciated the effort I was putting in, constantly maintaining good eye contact and grabbing my hands and putting them on her gorgeous tits. After a while of this she jumped off and told me to roll over and go on all fours! I knew what this meant and even though I had never experienced this before was a little worried it wouldn’t be my thing- boy was I wrong!! Love went to work on my ass like it was the last asshole on earth giving me the rimming of my life! Breaking things up occasionally by grabbing my cock and sucking it from behind and putting my balls in her mouth too! After a good rimming Love went to the sink gave herself a good cleanup with listerine and washed her face and came back to join me on the bed. Now it was time for 69! What a sight, having her perfect little pussy and ass in my face and her working away on my cock and balls. She really was putting in a great bit of effort too, trying to take me as deep as possible. I’m not the biggest cock out there being about 6.5in and fairly thick but boy did she push herself to take it all! Next she asked me to move to the edge of the bed so she could work on getting more of my cock deeper into her throat! What a sight!! She almost had tears rolling from her eyes as she took me nearly all the way to the base and still able to stick her tongue out to lick my balls! If ever in my life there was a ‘Kodak moment ‘ this was it!!!

So at this point I realize I’m about 45 minutes into the session and I haven’t even been inside that gorgeous pussy yet!! I told her I’m loving this but I really want to fuck you! We moved over to her little bag of tricks and she pulled out a rubber and placed it in her mouth and then tried to put it on using her mouth. Problem was my cock was too thick or the rubber was too small and could only just get it over my knob. So she had to try again using her hands stretching it over my cock(this isn’t a brag about my size btw, just how it went) finally with the rubber on we returned to the bed and she started to ride me. She felt fukn amazing! Just slowly working her way up and down me without taking it all for the first few minutes with her hands on my chest to balance herself. Then she lowered her self all the way down and really started going for it, giving me the fuck of a lifetime! I tell you if I had died there and then I would have died the happiest man on earth! Love then decided to change it up a bit and spun round on my cock to give me a fantastic view of that gorgeous ass as she rode me reverse. At that point I found out about possibly the only thing that wasn’t on the menu as I placed my index finger on her asshole and asked ‘can I?’ I was told touch ok, no inside- no problems ‘Love ‘

So after a little while of fucking I asked if she could suck me and let me cum in her mouth! No problem!
    Love worked my cock in her mouth so well she had me spurting hard and she took it like a champ! I swear it felt like the second i let go the buzzer went but Love didn’t seem to be in too much of a hurry. She led me into the shower and gave me a great final wash down with lots of kissing and hugging 珞

All in all I couldn’t have been happier with my virgin Ginza punt and am already counting down the days till I can get back there!
    Was able to have a chat with Wilson on the way out too as he asked me what I thought of the service- well, needless to say I was extremely happy 

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yup... she’s a little pocket rocket

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TronX View Post
    Yup... she’s a little pocket rocket
    She sure is! Think I really want to go a round 2 with her

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you so much bigC Oppa The After report about for LOVE Thx !! ❤️❤️ LOVE is very cute and slim body but sexy aswell !! Hehe 😉 Love always try very very hard service to make customers happy and she is very care about customers feedback as well. Love is one of best girl at Ginza so I’ll introduce other girls !!

Nice AR, mate. I just saw her today. She's fantastic. Still writing up my Love & Lolita AR at the moment. Probably another 15 minutes to finish the story, lol~~~ In my opinion, love greatly rivals Deer in my preferences, lol~~

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Nice AR, mate. I just saw her today. She's fantastic. Still writing up my Love & Lolita AR at the moment. Probably another 15 minutes to finish the story, lol~~~ In my opinion, love greatly rivals Deer in my preferences, lol~~
    Thanks mate. Yeah she really is fantastic! Look forward to reading your AR. Have never seen Deer but already planning to see Love again 😉

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JESSIE@GINZA View Post
    Thank you so much bigC Oppa The After report about for LOVE Thx !! ❤️❤️ LOVE is very cute and slim body but sexy aswell !! Hehe 😉 Love always try very very hard service to make customers happy and she is very care about customers feedback as well. Love is one of best girl at Ginza so I’ll introduce other girls !!
    My pleasure Jessie! She definitely aims to please! Can’t wait to see her again or another gorgeous girl you recommend 😉

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice one mate.
    Love is a tiny awesome fuck. Surprisingly she can handle bigger cocks too. Wonder why I haven’t seen her in a while.
    Sounds like she may be able to handle DT too. Dun remember that last time, but sure I can make it memorable next time...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Nice one mate.
    Love is a tiny awesome fuck. Surprisingly she can handle bigger cocks too. Wonder why I haven’t seen her in a while.
    Sounds like she may be able to handle DT too. Dun remember that last time, but sure I can make it memorable next time...
    She sure is an awesome fuck! She certainly tries to take as much of that cock in her sweet little mouth, I think any time with Love would be a memorable one

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Love is sensational.
    Body, face service all top shelf.
    But what I like most about her is her sexy cheeky personality; she kept on saying "give me your magic stick", "I love your magic stick" LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Love is sensational.
    But what I like most about her is her sexy cheeky personality; she kept on saying "give me your magic stick", "I love your magic stick" LOL!
    Totally agree~~ I found her to be both quirky and sassy! Love outgoing girls, like Love. She cracked me up when she gave me the finger heart sign, lol~~~~ Felt like I was back in Korea during my language studies there~~

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Love is sensational.

She is very cheeky!
    Lol! Magic stick! Never heard that one before

woah!
    Nice review Brother..

I'm also keen to experience Ginza for the first time... so many hotties to choose from!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PunterMike View Post
    woah!
    Nice review Brother..

I'm also keen to experience Ginza for the first time... so many hotties to choose from!!
    Thanks mate.

I’m so glad I took the plunge! Only thing I’m worried about now is my bank balance 

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigC808 View Post
    My pleasure Jessie! She definitely aims to please! Can’t wait to see her again or another gorgeous girl you recommend ��
    Ok ok. Hopefully see you soon Oppa!! ❤️❤️

Ok ok. Hopefully see you soon Oppa!! ❤️❤️
    ㅋㅋ 오랜만에 ~~ 당신은 언제 시드니에 다시 들어와요? ㅋㅋ

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    ㅋㅋ 오랜만에 ~~ 당신은 언제 시드니에 다시 들어와요? ㅋㅋ
    우왓 ㅎㅎㅎ 한국 오빠야도 여기서 보네요 대박 ������❤️❤️ 한국 오빠는 처음 보는데 ㅎㅎㅎ 저는 시드니에 요번주 목요일에 갈 예정이에용 헤헤 ����

우왓 ㅎㅎㅎ 한국 오빠야도 여기서 보네요 대박 ������❤️❤️ 한국 오빠는 처음 보는데 ㅎㅎㅎ 저는 시드니에 요번주 목요일에 갈 예정이에용 헤헤 ����
    ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 난 한국 사람이 아는데~~~ 난 진짜 호주 사람이야~~ 끌세요, I'm still asian in blood. 그리고 우린 뻘서 한개 만났어~~ Your pussy-slidings are still stuck in my memories~~
    넌 목요일 오다??? 슬패~~ 이번 주 난 좀 바빠 .... 그리고 난 돈이 많이 없어 ㅋㅋㅋ

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just booked another session with Love! 90 minutes this time round 🙃

Quote Originally Posted by bigC808 View Post
    Just booked another session with Love! 90 minutes this time round
    Oh, dear~~~ She mentioned last time how she preferred 30mins session, lol~~~ Regardless, I'd book her for 2hrs tops, no probs, yahoo~ she's fun to be with definitely!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast