Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magic Touch Thai Massage; 45 Andover Street Carlton

Banned

Magic Touch Thai Massage; 45 Andover Street Carlton

Thought I would re-establish this thread, as along with the other thai places, oasis, artarmon, leichhardt and bondi.

The pricing structure is the same $60/30mins HJ & nude inclusive.

The staff come and go a bit, but in general are all under 25, can massage, and have that real naughty Thai look about them.

Some of the girls i recommend are Penny, Nikki and Jenny.
    As for extras, YMMV but generally they look after you.

There is a shower on site too.

I just finished with a new girl Jessica. She almost put me to sleep , and my feet were as light as a feather right now. So just for that alone, i will be seeing her again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went to Oasis Thai Masage at Paddington yesterday after reading past review. Met a Thai girl named Yoko, late 20. With boobs size D. She gave a fairly firm massage. I really enjoyed it. Wow, her tits really firm and natural, size D and no sagging at all. Nippples large, really good for sucking. Body slide unbelievable. She is shaved and pussy tight too. Boy she can moan and turn one on. Pity no other service offered. HJ excellent. She told me that she also work in Artamon as well, same owner. Definitely will go back.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crash and Burn View Post
    Thought I would re-establish this thread, as along with the other thai places, oasis, artarmon, leichhardt and bondi.

The staff come and go a bit, but in general are all under 25, can massage, and have that real naughty Thai look about them.

I just finished with a new girl Jessica. She almost put me to sleep , and my feet were as light as a feather right now. So just for that alone, i will be seeing her again.
    Mr C & B,
    your description is always giving me more imagination ..... my feet were as light as a feather .... haha

Banned
    Ha Ha Bro Travelmate. And yes i was very light in another part of my body as well! And as for the girk... Jessica needed a shower

Banned
    Mmm Yoko sounds hot. How much? Ph no please?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcookiemann View Post
    Mmm Yoko sounds hot. How much? Ph no please?
    Did you read above??

Banned
    Travelmate, thx.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crash and Burn View Post

Hey Mr C&B I looked on google maps street view and couldnt see what youre referring too, so Im assuming it is obviously a newish shop? Sorry im new here but what is YMMV? Thx for the info as its very close to where I play golf every week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She is, bro mrcookieman. $90 for 45 min nude hj included. Yoko did not even hint for tips. She continued rubbing my little bro even after I shot my load. Her pussy clean shaved and still tight. And clean smell too. Nipples turned hard and erect too when rubbing them.

Banned
    Welcome Mr Cookieman Bro,

The address is 45 Andover Street Carlton. Its one of about 6 or so shops roughly on the corner of Andover and Tanner. The shop itself is directly opposite the end of Hampton Court Road. And if you coming from the golf course, head up Jubillee Ave towards Carlton Station and turn left into Hampton Court and follow it all the way to the end.

YMMV means your mileage may vary..

Good luckand let us know how you go.

The boss lady is Fern, she is very lovely but only answers the phone from a remote location, then contacts the girls for bookings. Also theer is cmaeras everywhere in the shop which she watches from home, and begore others jump up and down, no they arent in the rooms.

Banned
    Bro Oldping,
    Thanks for the info, looking forward to a test drive.
    I luv slim, petite MLs, skinny even, do you have any recommendations?
    Yoko sounds very nice, as long as they're not implants, can't stand em!

Banned
    Bro Mr C&b,
    I appreciate all the details and I appreciate knowing about being filmed before I went to the shop. I'm not sure how I feel about all those cameras? Sort of off putting don't you think?
    The shop sure is convenient for me, I love having a massage after 18 holes, but big brother recording is a new concept.
    What do my other brothers think about that?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcookiemann View Post
    Bro Oldping,
    Thanks for the info, looking forward to a test drive.
    I luv slim, petite MLs, skinny even, do you have any recommendations?
    Yoko sounds very nice, as long as they're not implants, can't stand em!
    Try Jessy. She is slim, B cup. Definitely natural. She offered CIM for $20. Even for a B cup, her nipples are erect too. Btw both Yoko and Jessy rub my heads after cleaning me up. I will go back this Sunday.

Banned
    Cheers Bro Oldping, Jessy sounds like my type, young and slim, but Yoko sounds hot with big boobs, I wonder how much a double would be? And $20 extra for CIM? Can't wait!

Banned
    Mr Cookieman, regarding the cameras, it is no different to most places. They are a security measure as well as helping check up on the girls during the day. They were used recently when a punter stole a mobile phone from one of the girls. As for average joe like you and i being filmed, sure we get filmed, but unless you do something outside of the rules, nothing will come to it.

Banned
    Does anyone know the phone number for 45 Andover?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Google probably does

Banned
    How disappointing. I went to 45 Andover street for a massage today and it's closed. I sent a SMS to the mobile number on the shop and asked to see Jessica but she doesn't work there anymore? So then I asked if she could recommend anyone else for me and no reply? Then I sent another SMS and no reply again.
    WTF.
    Good way to go out of business.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I think this place might be related to Oasis @Poplar St. Maybe they have some info??

It is hard to imagine Carlton being a "hot bed of sex" location, but there seems to be several massage and FS places in the area. Guess rents are cheaper than Kogarah or Hurstville.

Go to St George Massage around the corner in Railway Pde on Monday and see Tina. See my reports elsewhere.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    what time does this shop close ??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast