Thread: Surprise find in Newtown 501 Jackie

Banned

Surprise find in Newtown 501 Jackie

I was going to test out Taffiny but she was already fully booked. Was deciding between Oasis and Newtown. Kindly of eat too much Thai lately. Call sick after lunch and venture down to Newtown. As I guess all the popular girls mention on forum is booked. Reception told me to wait and Jackie will be out soon. I though while I am there why no can always pull out.

Out comes Jackie not the pretty type like. It kind of cute and *very good figure. Pay for half an hour. She can do a decent massage but not the best. Half way got into the fun stuff and got her gear off, OMG have not see a girl in such good figure for a while. Nice B cup flat tummy and.......shaved. I ask can we do more, she said not enough time left, next time. Still plenty of body contact allow and pussy play before she finish me on a really nice HJ.

$30 + $30 this girl is a fucking bargain. Sham she only work two days week. I will sure go back to see her again.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I have sample her too and I agree with you her body will over come any short coming of her look (not that she is ugly). Once you get into play, she is very horny. How do I say it.......Sophia and Tiffany in SL iis very hprny too but thay feel like acting. With Jackie, she feel like you GF and if she is acting, she is a very good one.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    strongly agree with the acting comment

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    strongly agree with the acting comment
    bros mate and lonely heart, do you think Sophie at 501 is acting? she gets so wet ...

Quote Originally Posted by abacab View Post
    bros mate and lonely heart, do you think Sophie at 501 is acting? she gets so wet ...
    Hahaha ! She deserves an Academy Award if she can get wet acting !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by abacab View Post
    This depends on the day, mood, and timing.

I believe she may enjoy it sometimes, but it cannot be every time.

There is nothing wrong with a little bit of acting.

Banned
    It's their job to be little actresses, stroke our ego, make us happy etc. that's why they earn more per hour than most of the population.