Thread: MISSY - small, skinny and sweet

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

MISSY - small, skinny and sweet

I blame Rooter... was happy to chill out this week and punt sparingly but after his AR on this girl, I was checking her pics on the roster and I just thought... well let’s just txt and see if she is free?

Few hours later I was knocking on room 8 and being led into the room by a pretty little girl in a pink two piece outfit. Her English is poor so I was pushing my mandarin skills. 23 year old student from China (forgot where already!)

SCOPING
    She got her clothes off nearly as soon as I entered the room... and my word she is short and quite little. I reckon a size 5, despite what roster says and around 150-155cm. She has a great set of B-C cups with a natural hang to them. Skinny arms that you can hook your hands right around and slim legs coming out of a decent bum, with a nice tattoo above.
    She isn’t toned, except a bit around upper arms and she has the tiniest belly which really only shows up when she bends over.

TASTING
    In the shower I was checking us out in the mirror and noticed that I couldn’t even see her standing behind me as she washed my back. I’m only just above 170cm and her head didn’t even clear my shoulders. Shy with the DFK initially but as she warmed up we fully got into it. She tastes good.. was wondering if she had a strawberry lollipop before I saw her, cos she was sweet and yummy. But didn’t know how to ask that in Chinese!

Tongue is thin and firm... I kinda liked it.
    BBBJ was great as she just got that tongue to places around my nob... brilliant.
    Soft and light pressure...

PRE-GAME
    Onto the bed and more BBBJ... she gets about half of me in, but she works me for ages and I push for DT a few times but it ain’t gonna happen... still very nice.

MAIN EVENT
    As she slides down onto me I grip her hips and pull her all the way down quickly. No complaints and she isn’t super tight, which I was expecting for a tiny girl but it’s tight enough. Cowgirl is mostly with her lying on top of me and I wrap my hands around a super tiny waist... seriously, this one is up there. But I want to feel her titties so I push her up and really grind into her. But this is a little too deep. We switch to me on top.

I work some nice long deep strokes and she has her legs up at my elbows straight away. The sounds she makes are driving me nuts. It’s not like a girly, impish sound, it’s actually like a girl trying to lift something heavy. Almost a heavy grunting as I pound harder and deeper. Feel myself close.. so quickly switch to doggy. She seems hesitant, flips anyway.

Seriously only lasted about 30sec in doggy. Hahah. Dunno what it was... don’t think many would find the grunting sounds she made sexy, but it really worked for me.. just something different! She really arched her back when I pulled her into me when I was cumming... and grunted like crazy.

AFTERWARDS
    Nice massaging on my arms and legs...
    she is very chatty, wish I could understand her better, but it’s a bit fast for me. She’s been in the country a while it would seem.

Overall, good fuck. She is similar in size to Cindy and Alisa, even with the generic 160cm label. She has a youthful exuberance at the moment, ‘soldier on’ kind of attitude that may fade after a few more punts. So I’d hit this one sooner...

Happy Punting

PS. Have another review coming... walking back to work I stopped by Kyoto and Sakura and thought I’d try the ‘back to back’ as some other punters on this forum do...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    well done BipDipper. I also saw Missy today. She is small girl, maybe even smaller than Alisa.
    Very soft body and I still remember her thighs were so small, definitely even smaller than Alisa's, like half the size.
    too bad she speaks no english and I can't speak any chinese so we couldn't talk much but a good sex was always a great "connection".
    I also find doggie to be easiest one to cum

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    well done BipDipper. I also saw Missy today. She is small girl, maybe even smaller than Alisa.
    Very soft body and I still remember her thighs were so small, definitely even smaller than Alisa's, like half the size.
    too bad she speaks no english and I can't speak any chinese so we couldn't talk much but a good sex was always a great "connection".
    I also find doggie to be easiest one to cum
    Yeah...the language barrier was a bit difficult. She is talkative too. She actually asked me how come my Chinese is okay given I was born here. Didn’t know how to tell her it’s because I get to practice on lots of Chinese MLs and WLs!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Yeah...the language barrier was a bit difficult. She is talkative too. She actually asked me how come my Chinese is okay given I was born here. Didn’t know how to tell her it’s because I get to practice on lots of Chinese MLs and WLs!!
    lol I can say "wo" "diu" alot, but I think diu is cantonese

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    lol I can say "wo" "diu" alot, but I think diu is cantonese
    Well I think she is from Guangzhou... so you’re all set. Might not open with that one though...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well I think she is from Guangzhou... so you’re all set. Might not open with that one though...
    Ahhhh.. wait. Guangzhou was the other one I saw - Gigi. Haha...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    From Hunan actually. Close enough.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    From Hunan actually. Close enough.
    Hunan! That is it. They all speak mando anyways. My mandarin is getting pretty good from all this punting.

I blame you, mate~~~ Now, I want to bleed my wallet a bit more for this month, lol~~~

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    I blame you, mate~~~ Now, I want to bleed my wallet a bit more for this month, lol~~~
    Mate.. I’d definitely hit Missy. You will like.