So after finishing up with MISSY@ginza.
Decided to walk back to the city and before I knew it I was close to Kyoto206 and thought, what the hell, I’ll drop in to check the line-up... maybe that vietnamese Lexi girl will be available. But alas no... and after just fucking Missy I was not getting a rise from any of these girls. So kept walking...

Before I knew it I was at Sakura Palace. Walked in and who should I see coming out of a room but Baby/Deer! I was planning on visiting her anyway at n5m... so felt the little guy instantly jump up! But alas, she was leaving cos she has her period. Her name is APPLE@sakura. Did chat to her before she left... such a nice girl.

Went through the line-up and actually most of the girls on display were all quite small and cute. To be honest I think I picked GIGI cos she is about Deer’s size and build, maybe a bit taller. Was still thinking of just walking, but the reception gave me a discount as I had little cash in my wallet. $110/half hour.

SCOPING
She is 25 from Guangzhou. Small, cute and slim, with little A-B cups. But after seeing Missy she just lacked that tightness and was that tad ‘bigger’ all round. Any other day would have been fine, but I couldn’t help but compare with what I had just fucked like 20mins ago.

TASTING
Despite not being as hot as Missy, this girl makes up for it with GFE/PSE personality. I was only paying for standard service but she still kissed me a few times and gave me a very good B2B wash down in the shower. Lots of friendly conversation and her English is not bad.

PRE-GAME
Cat bath was one of the best I’ve had in a while. Very thorough with just enough work to my nipples and inner thighs. Even CBJ which is usually a let down was good. She had a really good rhythm with great pressure and for a couple of thrusts she took me DT.... before gagging a little. Sooo long since I’ve had any DT... felt so good.

MAIN EVENT
Tight... maybe tighter than Missy by a smidge.
In cowgirl I went straight for it and bounced her around like a rag doll. Onto missionary and a real champ this one as she let me pound the hell out of her!

But after a bit of doggy we had to take it slow... I’d only just cum with Missy, what 30mins ago, so was harder for me to fire off... after a few deep ones, she asked to go back to missionary. This time she struggled a lot with my BigDipper for some reason. I ended up cumming with her legs together to control the depth. Not the best... but didn’t expect to be doing 2 girls today, so who can complain.

AFTERWARDS
I dozed... man I was tired. Next thing I know I’m getting up, showering and walking back to work.

Overall - a solid punt for my first time at Sakura. Will definitely be back to sample the other little cuties there and probably get one in with Deer/Apple.

Dunno how some of you guys do the ‘back to back’ punts. Takes the crapper out of me...
Think I might be sorted now for the week!

Happy Punting