Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : 10am - Late

Rates : $160/hr advertised

Size/shape : maybe B+ cup and good shape

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : CBJ, DFK, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

After one month hard work, I finally have time to have a good relax. Almost one month ago, I visited 7 cowper first time. The feeling is excellent for a man who just had one time sex experience like me. Today is the public holiday, so I come again.

When I come here, I ask the receptionist if there are Chinese girls available. The kind receptionist says there is only one available now and let me have a look first. That is Nancy. When Nancy come inside the room, I really can not see her face and body very clearly as the light is rayless. My habit is to scan the review in forum and come to pick the girl directly. In the forum, there are few reviews for Nancy so I have a little hesitation. However, it seems that Nancy notices that I am a new player and she says she can relax me and gives me a unforgettable expression. Besides that, she just hugs me politely. After I feel the warm from her body, I melt. And I just do the paper work (1 hour) and take a shower.

After I laid down, she whispers close to my ear. I love this petty action so much as it does like my dear GF who loves u. Then she gives me a 100% wet DFK. Her tongue is so flexible. She is really an excellent kisser. I tells her I like kissing very much. Then she just keeps her tongue in my mouth all the session. So sweet !!
    After almost 20mins kissing, we change to 69. She is really a good sex master. She teaches me how to lick a girl warmly and meltingly. Meanwhile, she lick my LB greatly. As a new sex player, that feeling is so good. Enjoy a pretty lady such my dick is the most happiest thing as a man. After 10mins 69, I tells her I almost cum. And she gives me a soft smile and kisses me again, and said "Now it is hard enough haha". I have to admit that she really knows how to promote man's emotion very much and I cannot wait to fuck her. She first rides on me and whispers me "I really like u baby". Her riding is intense and like a Turbo engine. She keeps riding till her first orgasm. Then I let her laid down and take a short break as our tongues are interconnected together. Then I fuck her in MISH and doggie. She makes lots of noise and that makes me enjoyable. I finally cum in doggie and surprisingly, she tells me she has an orgasm again. After I cum, she is exhausted and laid on my body to have a rest. At that time, she looks so pretty. I keeps kissing her and she replies me warmly.

She is really a good WL and knows how to make her customer enjoyable. 100% GFE and BJ sucker. She is soft like the spring in the winter. I really do not understand why there is few review for her. VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !! You will not be disappointment. Trust me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry, the name should be Nacy rather than Nancy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks promising

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Did you try man?

Shop Owner
    Nacy - Highly recommended 24yo,163cm, 50kg, D Cup, Hong Kong - Sexy seductress with amazingly
    On special now $90 for 30 minutes full service

Nacy

24yo,163cm, 50kg, D Cup, Hong Kong - Sexy seductress with amazingly long legs and a beautiful bubbly ass! friendly and nice with an impeccable attitude towards your satisfaction.
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Shop Owner
    Monday
    8/5/2023

Nacy - Highly recommended

24yo,163cm, 50kg, D Cup, Hong Kong - Sexy seductress with amazingly long legs and a beautiful bubbly ass! friendly and nice with an impeccable attitude towards your satisfaction.

Alice~NEW!

A new milf, about 162cm with a good leg to body ratio with no extra fat on her tummy, zero tattoos, DD natural and showing off her defined collarbones are just very sexy.

Cici - Highly recommended

24yo, 162cm, 48kg, D Cup, Taiwan - A natural D cup that will leave you wanting more.If you want a petite girl with big black eyes for you to get lost in, Cici is your girl. Young student from China!! New to the industry!! willing to learn and satisfy all your needs! dont miss out !! All the pics are 100% real! She has lots of lingeries come to see how it’s stunning on her body.

Lucy - Highly recommended*can do gold & diamond service

25yo,165cm, 52kg, E Cup Over!!! Singapore - a young Asian girl with a Jumbo E cup bust and a gorgeous sexy figure. Her alluring big deep eyes and cheeky smile will have you captivated for hours. Don’t worry you won’t have awkward time in between because she is a very nicely and fun lady, bubbly always smile and happy.

​​​7 Cowper

Aus99 reviews

Shop Owner
    Nancy Hong Kong Student Nacy - Highly recommended 24yo 163cm Can do 69, AR, CIM, BBBJ.. tongue kiss
    We are looking somebody who can write reviews for us.Google Reviews
    If you are intrested please contact us, We will offer you a big discount.
    7 Cowper St Granville Ph: 0426629688

Nacy - Highly recommended 24yo,163cm, 50kg, D Cup, Hong Kong - Sexy seductress with amazingly
    On special now $90 for 30 minutes full service

Nacy

​​​7 Cowper

Aus99 reviews

Shop Owner
    We are looking somebody who can write reviews for us.Google Reviews
    If you are intrested please contact us, We will offer you a big discount.
    7 Cowper St Granville Ph: 0426629688
    ​​​7 Cowper

Aus99 reviews