Gonna make this much shorter than usual for those who are used to reading my long reviews.

Looks and Personality

I thought she had a pretty face. Body wise she's slim with a bit more cuddliness around the belly, not that it's a bad thing. Boobs wise she's probably more of an A - B cup. Not quite flat but not much going on there either. She has tattoos so if that' not your thing then don't bother seeing her.

Great personality, lovely smile, and despite some very subtle mannerisms that showed she wasn't 100% into it, she never made me feel unwelcome and showed that she's a professional with some experience - she's there to work and tries to give you a good time.

Service

Once in the room it's straight to the shower, no messing about.
DFK was ok. She wasn't shoving her tongue down my throat (I don't like this for reference) but she wasn't proactive on that end either.
Cat bath was ok, a lot of focus on the nipple.
BBBJ was a bit toothy at times but suction and tongue work was on point. She spent a lot of time down there and doesn't skimp in that regard.
Massage was very light, but this isn't something all the WL's at 42 offer so it was a nice little touch.
Sex was pretty decent too. She's open to whatever position you wanna try.

English is so so but she will use her phone to translate if there are any difficulties.

Would I recommend/repeat

She's a cute girl with a bit of a quirky personality. At the $280 mark and fairly average services I think she'd be good one to see if you're feeling like changing things up a bit. She's only here for a week more (not sure if she's returning) so I probably won't see her again before she goes.