Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CoCo - Beauty Beyond Belief - Hot and Sexy!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar

CoCo - Beauty Beyond Belief - Hot and Sexy!!

Person's Name : CoCo

Establishment : Paddington 244

Photo Genuine: Yes, but more beautiful than her photos show.

Link to more Photos: http://244paddington.com.au/coco-2/

Rates : $160/hour

Size/shape : 160cm, petite but very shapely

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, FS, GFE

Prelude:

I was kicking back after returning from a 4 week stint away and feeling a bit on the toey side... my wechat feed started buzzing and going off like the opening night of a new gay bar.... not that I would know what the opening night of a gay bar is actually like, but my wechat feed does!! I grabbed at the phone as it was doing the gay version of the macarena! (Note to self... maybe lay off the wine as I try to write an AR).. Finally got the damn thing under control and checked my feed to watch the usual bevy of beauties slide on by... One particular photo caught my eye and that was one of Coco at 244 Paddo in a beautifully elegant red dress. My eyes were bulging at this classical beauty and I realised that I had never seen her before.. my fault, as both Angela and Shane (hmmm.. Angela.. I wonder if I... ffs, don't go there!) have made the suggestion that I see her but I had always put this off.

I rocked up to 244 that evening, got a hug off Angela (I held on a bit too long, then I noticed Shane sitting there... shit...lucky he didn't notice..) and found Shane sitting behind the counter and had a bit of a chat while Angela went and got Coco for me. As Coco walked up to be, I noticed that her photos do not do her any justice at all! This girl is not just elegantly beautiful with a stunning figure in her heels, but her face is classically triangular with large full, very kissable lips and the most beautiful eyes. To put it simply, Coco is beautiful! After I pick up my jaw from the floor, I take her hand and give it my customary caress on the back with my lips, which results in a gorgeous smile as a reward. Coco takes me by the hand and leads me upstairs into room 1..

coco1.jpg

Review:

As soon as the door closed, Coco moved up to me and started to give me a few light kisses.. I was liking my session already! Coco stood there, looking very elegant in her heels and the session was moving from light kissing to more heavier, hornier LFK! After a minute Coco whispers "lets shower" and proceeded to strip off and start the hot water running. Coco gives me a good washdown and slowly drops to her knees and starts a lovely BBBJ. Now Coco is a very young and sexy woman, whe she had me laying on the bed, she continued her BBBJ with such skill that I had to either stop her or get her to throw her leg over so I could reciprocate with a session of 69.. I chose the later and asked her to move around so I could also enjoy her garden of eden. Her pussy was well trimmed and on top and smooth along the sides and as I ran my tongue along her lips, the texture was like velvet. She didn't mind a bit of light rimming either. Awesome stuff.

At this point, I decided to see how Coco would go if I warmed her up a bit more so I flipped her over to stop her BBBJ (which nearly had me in tears!) and asked her to lay with her head on the pillow and relax... I began by gently cupping her face and stroking her hair, leaned down for a very gentle kiss and I was rewarded with a slow widening of her eyes and she gently kissed the palm of my hand as I gently touched her. I spent a minute working my way down her body and slowly slid into place between her legs. I began to tease her inner thigh and then discovered her to be very receptive to DATY as I spent the next few minutes just building her up to a lovely finale.

Coco then got me to lay down on my back as she restarted her BBBJ and got me rock hard again, at which point she doms me up and hops on top in CG. Now, Coco has great control and she pumped away at me in a variety of positions as she was facing me. Then, somehow, she manages to turn herself around to face away from me while squeezing RBJ and commences a reverse CG that looked sensational as watch her ass plunge up and down.. this girl has iron control!! I actually had to ask her to stop as her action was perfectly getting me to the point of no return. Coco then turns back around, I am throbbing away inside, just seconds away from losing my load a third of the way into the session and she slowly twists her way around.. I wasn't sure if I was in heaven or hell at that point in time!!

Coco has a beautifully slim waist which I admired as I pumped away in doggie ... oh, my hoodoo has finally cracked and now doggie is just another position !! (previously, I would get a pump or 2 out before I almost blow whenever I did doggie in the past!) I cheekily pull RBJ out and gently press against her ass as she says "no, no, no" thinking I was going to go the kit and caboodle! Finally had enough of doggie as I was getting a bit knackered. Got Coco to lay there in mish as I commenced my routine to bring us to a head.. one way or another.. finally, with my legs complaining about the pain they were in, I finally asked Coco to finish me off with a BJ as I was getting close to being unable to move.. Coco very quickly brought me up and over the line with a combination BJ / HJ and not quite a CIM but what a great finish!

coco2.jpg

Conclusion:

Coco has one of the best skills at BBBJ, period. She suck the chrome off an exhaust pipe !!!!

This classical beauty is on the list of "must see" girls and I walked out with my legs shaking after being ridden into the ground!

Thanks Shane and Angela for finally talking me into seeing Coco, she was well worth it!

Thanks Coco for being such a fun, wild girl!

Coco's return factor is very very high!! That's all I need to say.

Punters, I believe that if you make a booking to see Coco, it's a sure thing (unless you're fucking gay) and you too, will walk away with a huge grin on your face!

Thanks Rock Bunny a great review. CoCo is one of our new stars
    Cheers
    Shane

Everyone loves CoCo

CoCo back tomorrow

CoCo the girl in the red dress

CoCo the sexy nut is here today

The CoCo nut is here today
    Shane

Star CoCo here today

Cum play with CoCo tonight and still leave for home with your wallet intact
    Shane