Hey guys! been extremely busy lately so havn't had the chance to contribute but recently i had the opportunity to spend a unforgettable session with a genunine 19yo australian born vietnamese girl. I feel guilty not sharing this with all the brothers out there so here i am. i dont have much time to write a full long in-depth review so i will keep it short, concise and straight to the point.

Paid for the hour, and she held my hand as we headed to her room, she is gorgeous and spoke fluent english (obviously being a local) which is rare in this industry. She was very attentive and loved small talk and will cater to all your needs. Shes pretty new to the industry so lacked abit of skills but she made up for it by being compliant and overall a good sport in bed complying to all my demands

She rocked a set of natural B cups, long hair with abit of curls here and there, about 167cm tall with nice smooth skin, nice bubble butt (must hit the gym often) and a face to die for! she reminds me of the girl back in highschool that i wanted to bang but never could because she was just out of my league lol

looks 9.5/10
Service 8/10
enthusiasm 10/10
Return factor 10/10