Thread: My return to Ginza, awoken to an L&L morning, Love & Lolita delivers~~

My return to Ginza, awoken to an L&L morning, Love & Lolita delivers~~

2018 April 28th Saturday

K-girl Love; J-girl Lolita
    30mins Diamond; 60mins Diamond
    Prices on website (personal profiles)

My return to Ginza, awoken to an L&L morning, Love & Lolita delivers~~

Prologue
    It’s been a while since I last made any contributing reports to the forums. I confess, I have been lazy. But I confess yet again, I had been seeing Yuna, a 4th time over. Our sessions are purely GFE and PSE mixed, matched and melded. Before the fleeting of feelings develop far too much, the ditching of the heart always fits best for me … especially for my wallet. The time now is to see other girls. The time now is for my return to my hobby of story writing.

One question that has struck me recently. I have ventured at Ginza for a short while now, but not yet as much as I could. An amateur level customer in loyalty I could call myself, I suppose. Sophia, Snowy, Cookie, Lala, Yuna, Nicole and then Jessie. All in that order. Apart from the fact that I was seeing Yuna another 3 times, lol. I suppose one of the highlights of anything new with Yuna was going 69 on top of her as I ate out her pussy, my cock jamming her mouth simultaneously. Her pussy-slidings ever more intense, though not as varied as Jessie’s. Back to the point, Ginza being Ginza, I had never brought myself to trying out a Japanese girl there. Normally, I’ve gone along with Chinese and Koreans, but never yet a Japanese.

Obviously, I’ve missed out on the JAV girl Ann Hyuga, and with the planning to be made, my choice led to my preference in body types. Lolita. But Lolita would not be enough. I needed a second option. However, it certainly was difficult to book either of the new girls. One was booked out at my preferred time slot, the other overlaps the Lolita slot. And out of the few choices left available, Love it was. And so, this morning would be an L&L morning. A cold and wet morning to be made warm and heated by Love & Lolita. 2 L’s to add to my tiny AFL list (Already Fucked List).

Rocking up to Ginza, I greet both Wilson and Yuki. It has been a while, and yet we are all happy to see each other. I do seem to think and notice that Yuki might have changed her hair colour. The petite girl is still a cutie~~ Payments transacted, I wait for the start of my L&L morning.

My story, made short to keep it short in attempt begins …

First up: Love
    Waiting in patience, I scan through the forums quickly to see what has been happening. I had noticed that there has not been much ARs on Ginza, lately. But that, I easily can understand from one aspect, amongst several other things. Ginza goers would be far to busy to fuck there than to busy themselves with all the typing, no? But, I was quite taken to reading on the new ones still. 2 thoughts came to mind: one, I want those girls and two, I envy those gents who’ve fucked them well.

Announcement kicked up, and I am told to goto a room I have not been to before. Room 11. At first, I thought that toilet was Room 11, but I honestly never realise that there was a room opposite the toilet cubicle. Knocks tapped on the door, it opens ups to welcome me in. And into the room, I become amazed. This is a fine room, indeed. What makes this fine room complete? A Love Room. A petite slim-skinny girl called Love. Blonde-coloured short hair. Big round eyes. Skimpy outfit. Nice B/C-rack. Firm round butt. Smooth skin. Typical K-pop pretty face. Of course, she did have her face a little touched up, but she really looks like one of those sexy little vixens pulled out of an adult manhwa. From the way she spoke Korean and with her personality, I figured that this girl is Busan girl. They always had this accent, compared to the Seoulites. But, her English was still good enough, so we both spoke in both broken English and Korean.

Love greets me, not by a hand wave or handshakes, but by DFK and closed embraces. My arms completely wrapped around this little body of hers. One hand slighting downwards to fondle her butt. Stripped down, I stare at her like an insane ByeonTae. I think to myself deep in mind, that Love has got to be one amongst several girls at Ginza that has such a perfect body befitting of my tastes. I even try to imagine what that body of hers sporting a D-rack would be like!

Shower play was familiar and very welcoming. Although shorter, and a little risky, the foreplay of standing pussy-sliding was similar to Yuna’s. Fortunately for her, she could control it well. Although I probably had to squat a little to make the height difference comfortable. From front, my cock in between her legs it goes and dragged along her soft pussy. With pressure. With her big eyes wide open to mine. With her tongue ravaging in my mouth. My hands groping her butt. Finger fondling her ass. She then pulls away from me to turn around. Love presses her butt to my cock and engages in some hard Italian. Her butt curves something to adore and worship. She then grabs my cock to pull it between her legs. A standing doggy pussy-slide ensues. If I had more time, I’d spend an entire 30 minutes alone, in the shower to indulge in pure erotic pussy-slidings. Even to blow my load, that it would look like my sugary load shot out from her ass. Nevertheless, it was certainly good foreplay to remember to heart. The shower didn’t end with a final wash down or the fantastic pussy-sliding. It truly ended with some deep BBBJ. Her BBBJ was completely different to what I’ve experienced so far. Even as she managed to take the entire shaft of my cock deep into her mouth, I felt Love sticking her tongue out to rummage along my balls. And yet, my cock was still deep in her mouth. Fuck, that was different. Although she almost gagged a little. If I knew any better, I should have cancelled my lunch schedule that I had later today and gone an hour instead with Love as well.

All washed up, dried down and onto the bed, I happily perved at Love as I watch her standing in front of the bathroom mirror, creaming her body down for an even more smoother feel of the skin. Honestly, the view would be like myself secretly watching a fuck-sexy girl moisturising her body from the open bedroom I could see across a building I would be in in GangNam. Such perverse and welcome thinking. On the bed she came, with those big eyes of hers, we engaged in some DFK. What comes next was something I failed to reject. Turned over, she lays down a catbath. Her tits running along my back. And suddenly, her tongue goes digging into my ass. I got rimmed by Love. She almost went a little intense at that to be honest. On my back, Love quickly rinses out her mouth. Catbath continues. DFK continues. And then came down to the deep BBBJ. With my cock all into her mouth as her tongue simultaneously sticks out to lick up my balls from side to side, her finger prodding my ass, if I weren’t careful, I would have suddenly blown my load deep down her throat. But, as great as this was, I couldn’t let slip the one thing I needed for every session. The needed to eat out her pussy. But it was like she read my mind. Rather than going for the rubbers, she moved into the 69 position. There, she shoved her pussy into my face. There, I took so much pleasure in eating out her bald, soft and tasty pussy. Tongue flicking her clit. A finger fondling her ass. All the while bear-hugging her closer, as she continues to BBBJ my cock. As my tongue ravages her pussy, Love begins to moan. She begins to moan further to the point she raised herself up to sit vertically up onto my face. And as I continue to dig my tongue into her pussy, from the mirror above, I see her fondle her own breasts. I see her moaning pleasurably. I began to feel it. She began to feel it. The lust soon brings us to the need to fuck. I motioned her for the rubbers. I needed to fuck this sexy little minx badly.

With the rubbers on, she imparts a slow kiss to me before she pulled away to position herself to have my cock in her. On her feet, squatting down, in my cock goes. Tight. Pleasurably tight. My hands take pleasure of her flesh. Feeling her legs. Feeling her breasts. Feeling everything of her. Down onto CG, Love goes. Riding me forth and back. Arched back, Love goes. Her pelvic raising up and down. The gorgeous clear sight of my cock in and out of her beautiful tight pussy. True, her eyes may be pretty when they’re wide open. But her pretty face becomes even more with eyes shut tight from the pleasure of my cock in her. Love then gets off, only to turn around. She arches my legs up a little so that she could get my cock in her as she remained in a sitting position. Now this I have not done before. And it even puts a great feeling of pressure. My cock being hard eaten by her small and tight pussy. Love doesn’t get enough of me, so she lays back onto me. The sight of this in the mirror above us, was fucking erotic. Not to mention our eyes locked onto each other, of what we saw from the ceiling mirror. As I continue to fuck her this way, we went on kissing and my licking the nape of the side of her neck, my hand grabbing her breast and DFK’ing her from behind, our pace quickens. Love grab my other hand to suck on and wet my fingers, to which she moves down for me to fondle her clit whilst fucking her. Watching this from the ceiling mirror becomes a little too much. My load gets blown into her. Much energy became lost instantly. More like she had drained me of more stamina than I would have allowed. But, even though I’ve blown my load, Love still slowly gyrates her hips, refusing to release my cock from her pussy. Still wanting more of my cock. I am slightly desperate to be released from her captivity of my cock in her pussy. To push her off my weakened body. Love is certainly a horny girl. All PSE. All GFE. A Love combo, indeed. A buzzer then goes off, and there I could say that I’ve been saved by the bell. My decision the next time I grab Love? An hour at the least, most definitely. She mentioned that with my muscular chest and body size, as it was and lying on my back on the bed, she found it easy to have me fuck her from behind with her lain back onto me.

I had to shower quickly so I could gain my break before seeing Lolita next. But even in the shower, Love is still a naughty little girl. Even as we chatted with what time we had in the shower, she’s still playing with my cock. Out of the shower, dried up, we hug, kiss and embrace to our farewell. “Oppa, see you next time!” (one eye at me, obviously signalling a meaning behind it). I leave both weakened and overly satisfied. Yuna … forgive me. Love, oh you sexy little fuck!!

Second up: Lolita
    (Note: Second set edited to shorten entire AR)
    As I make my way back to the waiting room, I eagerly look to get my much need rest. And to continue update my prepped AR. But, fortune didn’t smile upon me. Wilson quickly motions me to inform me that I am to see Lolita straight away. Aww shit. Not even 5 minutes? This time, I am being sent to Room 12. This time, yet another room I have not been to. To be honest, I am wondering on how many rooms there in Ginza. In any case, I try my best to walk as slowly as I can humbly allow myself to. Room 12 door before me, I knock a few times. I shift to the left quickly in front of the wall mirror to ensure I am dressed properly. The door opens. I instantly ponder in my thoughts. So, here I come. The first Japanese girl. I’ve been told she is slim-skinny, to my preference. No taller than I am. And, easily knowing that she would be a cutie. The room … is small. Squashy. But full of mirrors. Although one could easily call it the Versaci (not sure why there was an ‘I’ on it) Room, but I’d probably call it the Room of Mirrors. Here in this small room, what would catch anyone’s attention easily would be Lolita. Already almost half naked. Short hair, like Love before her. Typical cute Japanese face. Still pretty. Still sexy. Before coming here, I was made aware that Lolita is a rather passive type girl. Perhaps more GFE rather than a PSE type one would come across in a JAV girl. Although I was very interested in seeing Lolita, I had worried how communication would be if passive GFE is her thing. But, to my surprise, her English was more than sufficient enough. I found it relieving and somewhat charming of her. But, I also had forgotten that someone did say that she could speak English enough to hold a conversation.

Having introductions out of the way, we undress. I stare a little hard at her as she shyly undresses. Oh, my. Beautiful. Gorgeous. Kawaii. And something I haven’t seen in quite a long while. One heck of a protruding set of luscious lips adorns her little pussy. Of which lips do I kiss? Hers from her mouth? Or hers from her pussy? As we move into the shower, I try to break the ice with her obvious shyness. We chat a little and lightly. But that seems to go to waste, for she seems already into it. As she washes me gracefully, we are already into some serious DFK. My hands feel her skinny body. Her soft and perky A-rack. To be with this Japanese girl, I feel a quick sense of regret that I did not bring myself to seeing Ann Hyuga before her last day was imminent. Lolita turns me around and continues to wash me. All the while, I can feel her stealing a few kisses at my back. When Lolita turned me around again, I watch her fall to her knees. She takes my cock into her mouth and starts BBBJ’ing me. Ahhhh, not bad at all. When the wash down finishes, I remove myself from the shower to dry up. I watch Lolita with perving eyes as she finishes washing herself. What is it with me today? Perving on Love, and now perving on Lolita. And for what? Ultimately, I fuck these pretty and cute little girls in the end regardless.

Out of the shower, my curiosity gets the better of me. We chat. And we chat like any couple would. Her giggles and laugh are quite cute. It even made me wonder why I never bothered to pursue a Japanese girl for a girlfriend. There we chat about backgrounds. There we chat about languages. There we chat about work. But what was the worse thing that I could allow to happen in this session? I mouthed off for too long that it ate up so much time. I only realised when my eye sneaked a glance at the clock. Remaining calm in my reaction and oblivious to time, I brought about silence, looked deep into her eyes, and moved into to kiss her. As it would be for GFE, we DFK’d sensually. From her thin lips, I kiss down to the nap of her neck. From her neck, I kiss down to her breasts. Licking, sucking and savouring her firm pointy tits. From her chest, I kiss down to her hips and navel. And from there … her other lips. And as I tongue-flick her clit, I move to suck on her pussy lips. Her long legs I easily spread apart, I move into between her legs to allow myself to fully penetrate her luscious pussy well with my tongue. Licking her clit with quickened pace, Lolita has her eyes shut tight, her mouth open, moaning and gasping. If I was any more perverted, I’d probably spend a lot more time playing with her pussy, only to watch her reactions and take pleasure from it. After a while, I ceased DATY’ing her. From between her legs, I crept up to kiss her yet a bit more. Her arms around me, we kissed ever so sensually and softly. My cock brushing against her other lips. It was only soon then that I felt the need to fuck her.

And so, on with the rubbers, I spread her legs apart. I moved into position, guiding my cock into her pussy-lips and engaged missionary into her. Nicely tight. Nicely smooth in thrusting into her. There were some erotic looks from her eyes when she locked them into mine, as I continued to fuck her. From some soft thrusting, it soon became a hard pounding into Lolita. As I continue to fuck her and fuck her, Lolita moans softly, struggling to keep her eyes locked into mine. Soon, her breathing quickens, her sexy eyes closed shut, her moaning more discernible. No, this will not be enough. I pulled out and then move her to her side to where she faced the wall mirror. Laying down to my side behind her, I fuck her from behind. Left hand holding her hip, right hand subtly holding the back of her neck, I doggy her fast and hard, all the while I watch her cute face in the mirror. She frowns slightly and struggles a little to take my pounding. I then feel that I needed to doggy this body of hers. This cute sexy little girl. So once again I pull out and lift her onto all fours. Her legs apart, her ass spread out, I see clearly her protruding pussy-lips. I fondle her pussy and clit with my cock for a bit, to hear her moan. I drive my cock all into her pussy in one smooth quick thrust. With what little energy I had left, I fuck her doggy with repeated poundings. Holding her hips to pull her in back to me as I pound her. Watching the mirrors around us as I fuck her. The end nears. But, no. Not like this. Laying on her back, I finish this watching her face. With the final poundings in missionary, satisfaction comes with load blown in her. No more. No more. I am completely wasted. Satisfactorily wasted.

Time draining out, the buzzer going off, we have our showers done. And I also rush to leave for my lunch appointment that I was already beginning to run late for. We dress up, bid each other farewells with kisses and embraces, I leave the room with a smile across my face. Well, my legs were a bit wobbly to be honest.

Epilogue
    And as I leave, I bid my farewell to both Wilson and Yuki. Both Love and Lolita made my day of return ever warmer and so satisfied. Ginza, I’ll always be back!

Until then ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ... Masterpiece!!!

"We found LOVE in a hopeless place.."....

(am adding the song this comes from in case someone doesn't get the reference / context)....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg00YEETFzg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great AR’s mate! I really need to see Love again 😂

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice one mate. Yeah Love is definietly back on my cards now!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    What a great AR Omni!!!
    And you fitted all that into 2 x 30min sessions !!!

Cheers to you all! I'd have to say that by far, Love is with me, lol~~~ I'm still both curious and interested in punting on Japanese girls a bit more now, more to the point to see how it develops a second time with Lolita~~ ... But ... I'm still stuck in mind with Love and itching to see how much more it will turn out to be over a few more sessions with her! Lol~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    What a great AR Omni!!!
    And you fitted all that into 2 x 30min sessions !!!
    Sorry A&L, misread this part~~ Meant to say that it really isn't that easy to fuck 2 girls, back-to-back, for a single punt in the same day. If I had known better, I should have switched them around instead~~ Love drained me way to much in such a short session, lo l~~

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    "We found LOVE in a hopeless place.."....

(am adding the song this comes from in case someone doesn't get the reference / context)....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg00YEETFzg
    This song came on last time I was at Ginza. I thought how appropiate as I was busy fucking the lovely Lala.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    This song came on last time I was at Ginza. I thought how appropiate as I was busy fucking the lovely Lala.
    On second thoughts with this song's location, I had the thinking that it was funny to be finding Love in a shoddy toilet cubicle (only the the fancy room was opposite it to my surprise), where making love to Love was not the option. It was Love fucking me crazy~~~

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Haha... this is exactly what I thought when that song came on as I was plunging deep inside her too !!!

If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Haha... this is exactly what I thought when that song came on as I was plunging deep inside her too !!!

Say ... that reminds me. what number is it now for you with Lala? Did you manage to get to #80?

Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Say ... that reminds me. what number is it now for you with Lala? Did you manage to get to #80?
    No... she was away for 6 weeks... but I have managed to hit 50... AR incoming !!

I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

No... she was away for 6 weeks... but I have managed to hit 50... AR incoming !!

!! ... 50?! Of all the girls seen more than twice there, I only managed #4 with Yuna ~~~
    You know what would be interesting? If you do a pie graph showing your ratios of 30mins/60mins/etc.
    But, yeah, you might as well marry the girl, mate!

Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    !! ... 50?! Of all the girls seen more than twice there, I only managed #4 with Yuna ~~~
    You know what would be interesting? If you do a pie graph showing your ratios of 30mins/60mins/etc.
    But, yeah, you might as well marry the girl, mate!

I have had 4 x 2 hour sessions and all the rest are 1 hour.

I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

I have had 4 x 2 hour sessions and all the rest are 1 hour.

Well, you've piqued my curiosity. I ponder on whom I'd see repeatedly~

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Saw JOLIN@ginza maybe 5 times in short succession. Otherwise I reckon the most is with my regular ML. That one would be up to 50 times. Probably same with lots of punters.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

50 is a milestone but I know 51 has already happened
    I don't keep counts of my visits to my regular girl but it must have been around 20 lately I think so far, plus past visits that I didn't count.
    Ginza is a nice place that lots of wishes come true. Lots of cupid arrow strikes here. Reckon this should be new company mission for Ginza lol