Thread: Lulu - tiny chinese girl - eager to please

Lulu - tiny chinese girl - eager to please

Lulu is a young, tiny (can pick her up with one arm), Chinese lass who is eager to please - but who speaks just about no English

She looks just like here photos, except that she is even smaller than the photos suggest.

Booked her for an hour of Diamond and while she did not jump into the shower with me, she made sure I had a very good wash.

Once I was done she started with a cat bath and some rimming - which isn't really my thing - but was very happy for me to take charge, pick her up and lay her on the bed to explore her tight young body.

She was happy to go with whatever I wanted, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, nipple play, giving her a cat bath, sex is missionary and standing with her in my arms.

What we didn't have though was effective communication. Without being able to talk to her I was never able to get past that "everything you do is making me cum" response and find things she did actually like.

So, for me, where I enjoy the mutual pleasure, it didn't really hit me 'out of the park' - though it was delightful to have a lithe young thing naked in my arms as she worked to please me. I expect if you speak Chinese you will have better luck.

Anyway, while my hour with Lulu didn't quite work out the way I really enjoy. She is young, tiny and eager to please - and you really can't ask for much more than that.

If that is what floats your boat, she probably will.

lulu1.jpg

lulu2.jpg

Lulu is here today!!!!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42