Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nina, A Star is born, DD Cups and Magical Hands, 悉尼第一金手!

Nina, A Star is born, DD Cups and Magical Hands, 悉尼第一金手!

I went to see Nina wanting to check out the third and final pairs of those E Cups trinity at Bella’s and completed my Triple E’s collections.

Little did I know that I would walk away with a whole lot more.

I was the no 1 fans of the legendary Leng Leng ex SL and her magical hands and the bench mark she had set all those years ago where the skills of RnT MLs will be tested and judged upon IMHO only of course.

Now I am so excited and it is my privilege to announce that: A Star is born and Nina is Leng Leng Mark II - might be even good enough to be Leng’s equal. But as far as body goes, Nina sure has a better body overall in my book.

More details to come later when I have time.

Cheers

Banned
    Unit A Level 1, 812B George Street HAYMARKET
    Hi Ahlungor,

Thank you for your AR.

I am sure Nina will be very happy to hear such a compliment from you!

Bella

OK, after my session with Nina this morning and before I actually have time to write the full review, I would like to make the following suggestions:

1. Nina has got a pair of great tits, all natural DD Cups, big and firm with responsive and fully erected nipples. But she is a cleaning freak !! She doesn’t like to have any oil on her body, so if you are after Spanish, don’t see her, go see Bonnie or Miko.

2. BTW, you need to clean your hands before you can touch her and while she will get totally nude, her private area is off limit.

3. But if you have never been properly pampered or have your cock worshipped or tantrically played and you have been long wondering what was that all about - how would that feel? How could a ML empty your entire balls in one cum sequence? Nina is your girl !

Once you have tried her 欲射不能,慾仙慾死 30 min+ HJ, it would be very hard to settle for anything less !

Just my two cents .

Cheers

Ps. Nina is a very pretty girl, I almost felt that she is too beautiful to actually have all the skills and experiences that she has ! She is confident and proud of her body and services , She knows she is good but that doesn’t change the fact that she is also very sweet, willing to please and has a very pleasant personality . She is indeed a RnT treasure in Sydney, please treat her nicely and gently so that more people can enjoy her excellent skills and services !

BTW, in the title, I said Nina is 悉尼第一金手 : it could be said in a slightly different way : Nina is Sydney’s no 1 cum hands in RnT !

金手 = Cum 手 !

金手 = Cum 手

Good one. Not sure about the whole non-oil thing though.

Quote Originally Posted by lakeshow View Post
    金手 = Cum 手

Good one. Not sure about the whole non-oil thing though.
    Mate, Nina is Not about what your oily hands and your oily cock can do to her body - you can do that and whatever to plenty of MLs !

Nina is about what she and her magical hands can do to your body and your cock where probably Not many MLs can provide!

I thought I just gonna make that very clear here.

My best advice: just lay back, spread your legs, totally relaxed and be comfortable, close your eyes, breath gently and let the Nina show and your sensual pleasure begins !!

OK, it’s time to finish this review ....

Booked Nina for her first appointment, got there, not in yet but Bella already there. So we have a little chit chat to catch up, then Miko came in with a new colour of hair, looking cute as a button as always. 5 min later she came back out with her working clothes on - the black little dress with a zipper in front which zips all the way down to reveal her big pairs of E Cups ! So “Lucy Turnbull” - what’s the new word for delicious according to the French president!

First time in the morning, should I switch and suck on those big big tits now! Little Miko sort of flirting with me too, but of course she didn’t want to still Nina’s booking but the word double has been throwing around, so tempting ! You know what, if it were Miko and Bonnie both there, 99% I would have done it as I believe my rapport with both girls are good and a 3P with them will be a lot of fun but Nina, first session, may be not, and while I was still starring at Miko’s deep cleavage and fantasizing and getting a semi hard on, Nina arrives, and Miko zips back up to be respectable again !!

Nina walks in, saw me and smiled and very quickly disappeared into the lady’s room, Bella said first thing in the morning she needs to get change and put some make up on. I thoughts Nina looks wonderful, won’t mind her wearing those street clothes to massage me then I can see her taking them off.......... haha

So I went to the bathroom myself , went into my usual first room and waited .

Nina came in wearing a short dress, may be a touch of make up and she looks quite elegant and pretty. Bella must have told her that I am a regular , in fact I think I have already met Nina before in the shop a few times but I was always seeing Bonnie at the times.

I handed over the $70 for the hour massage and the $50 tip, Nina said I give you change later, don’t worry about it.

I got undressed and lay on the table, Nina asked if I like a strong or medium massage, looks like soft massage is not usually on the menu....... lol

I said, don’t mind, do what you think is best: so Nina started from the neck and shoulders, no oil at first, very firm and she ask a few times if the strength is ok, if I would like harder or softer, I said as you are is good, she said that’s medium .

Nina was formally trained in Zuhai 珠海,and I can tell she has lots of skills. Didn’t ask if she worked in sauna places in China, may be next time.

Then Nina asked if she can use some oil,yes, just a little bit ok. So Nina started at the top of the table and pushed down my spin a la Yuki style and when she pushed all the way down she has her big boobs pressed down on my head just to show me her assets? But that reminded me of Lisa ! That’s her signature moves and guess who taught her that ?

So more of the very competent massage from Nina, really no different from any better quality shopping center sessions I could have but of course, I kept thinking about part II at this point, little did I know Nina willing be giving me one of those most memorable HJ since Leng Leng !

Nina then move around to my waist and lower back, those are my chronic back pain areas but at the time they were all fine, unlike right now when I’m sitting on the train and feeling really tight. So she founded all the right spots and pressure points, pin point pressing or when applying the right pressure would give me some pains but those are what we called good pains, as afterward I would feel very good. Then comes the legs, very good but no sensual touching yet, I guess there’s plenty of time for them.

I later found out Nina is very structured for her session, as she normally doesn’t mix the part 1 with TT, I guess I would say that she is very proud and confident about her skills and experience and when she massage she gives a proper remedial one, when you pay for part 2, she will give you the most unforgettable ☝️ One !

Sorry guys, got to go again

To be continued.....

So at around the half hour mark, part I was finished, then Nina left the room to get some hot towel, one thing good about Bella’s is that they provide super hot towel, just gives you that little bit more assurance about the towels, hate it if they are cool or just warm.

So after a thorough wipe down, Nina finally shows me everything I have been waiting for:

A tight and toned size 6 body, lean and slim legs, not an ounce of extra fat on her, flat tommy, neatly trimmed delta area and finally, those pointy firm big tits ! I have to give them a quick physical examination although I already knew they are all natural creatures! Reassuringly Nina told me that they are all real. She said it in such a way that, well, of course they are real, why would I have fake tits !

My hands were merely on them for like 10 seconds they were already fully erected, love them when they are so responsive, I wish Bonnie’s tits are like this, haha, all you Bonnie fans would know what I’m talking about...... lol

Then Nina pushed me back down on the table while she was searching for something, the powder bottle she told me, and then she explained that the next play will be a nice body to body with her breasts slides on my back with some powder!

ok, I actually don’t like powder on me as I found the scent of the baby powder stays especially when I can’t shower so never take that chances and never will.

So we have a bit of stand still in the room, because the conversation move on to about body slides with oil which I don’t mind but Nina does- she explains to me that she can’t get too much oil on her body as they stay with her all day, powder is something she can wipe off, so I guess that explains why someone had posted that he didn’t get Spanish from Nina, so it is now quite clear that neither will I !

OK guys, this is all I can post in the open forum. The rest will have to go to the private section hope you all understand.

Cheers

Ps. Again, if you are a fans, the title says it all, right ?

One more point, I think all your prostate massage fans were dying to know, will or more importantly can Nina deliver a prostate massage ?

YES ! She can !

I was basically tossing up the idea if I should ask this question while getting dressed, but then I thought, she probably can and in the absence of a good prostate technician in Sydney RnT , how much community services would I be doing to this forum if I discovered this new Star in Nina ?

A: 有個問題,你會做前列線按摩服務嗎?
    I have a question , do you do Prostate massage ?

N: 當然會,不過沒有客人問過.
    Of course I can, but no customer asking.

A: 那你是真的學過的?還是光光把手指插進去後面?
    So you really have been trained to do it ? Not just putting your figures inside ?

N: 真的會,要不要下次來試試?不過這裡沒有手套!
    I really know it, you want to try it next time. But there is no gloves in this shop !

A: no I don’t want to try it, but good to know !

Ps. On my way out, of course I told Bella how good Nina was and then I told her to buy a box of latex gloves, it may bring her more business......... haha

In fact, now I can reveal why the title:

悉尼第一金手 !

To be absolutely correct: I should have said 悉尼第一金手指 !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hey bro ahlungor.. what's the translation of all those characters?

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    Hey bro ahlungor.. what's the translation of all those characters?
    I said or should I say I am rating Nina as the no 1 Golden hands in Sydney’s RnT , now I’m further saying that she has the Golden Fingers !!

comprendre?

Ps. May be you should give them (those hands and fingers!) a try ??

Quote Originally Posted by otokosg View Post
    sorry, i missed your followup post later. sounds like she's quite good lookwise as well, worth a try next time.

my only concern now is her "being very structured in the session", could be a mood killer if this structure is carried to far.
    Yes, Nina is very good looking with a touch of class and elegance! May be a younger and somewhat different version of lovely Bella ?

Size 4/6, not an ounce of extra fat on her, and yet those all natural DD’s. I guess some lady just born lucky and I consider myself very lucky to havd met her too.

Being too structured? Mate you are thinking too much, it’s only a 30, 45 or 60 min RnT session ! It’s not building the Sydney LightRail !!

IMHO once Nina gets her hands on your manhood, all are forgotten and nothing else in da world matters !!

Banned
    Unit A Level 1, 812B George Street HAYMARKET
    Quote Originally Posted by otokosg View Post
    it may well be true she has the golden hands or fingers, what about her looks n body? which are the main reason people go to rnt joints.

i am asking because last time i visited this shop there were no lookers,
    Hi otokosg,

Thank you for visiting us previously. Who did you see at my shop on that occasion?

I would like to defend my MLs as I think all of them are really beautiful and pretty in their own ways. Perhaps you might have extremely high standards viewing MLs.

Do come and identify yourself when you next visit us and let us have a chance to know the guy who said we have no lookers in my shop looks like. In return, I hope that we can recruit some lookers to match your appearance.

Bella
    Last edited by bella812; 10-05-2018 at 09:30 AM.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow. LENG 2.0 ? REALLY?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I should give it a try when i get a chance, when is she working?

Quote Originally Posted by junisme View Post
    I should give it a try when i get a chance, when is she working?
    Nina is working on Friday again.

Quote Originally Posted by River View Post
    Wow. LENG 2.0 ? REALLY?
    Brother River, Long time no hear, where the bloody hell have you been ??

From memory, you probably have tried all my favourites? Ada and her twin sister Coco...... haha, Mimi and Candy and Joey !

Never knew you had the pleasure of seeing Leng, and if you did, you should know what I am talking about .

Is my review not good enough for you any more? It’s up to you really , no pressure and what do I care.......... haha

Nina is on today, just saying it....... haha

OK, I had a booking with Nina today first thing, just a 30 min quickie as very busy at work . Got to the shop 5 min early and Bella let me in, looking very apologetic and said Nina is running late as she has missed her train , she is on her way but could be 20-30 min late, not ideal but these things happens.

It’s Bonnie here soon ?

Not yet but should be soon as she is usually on time.

As we speak , Miko arrives !

Nothing else need to be said. I’ll see Miko again.

Separate review to come .

Just want to add, as I was leaving , Nina is there at reception, she jumps up and gives me a big hug and many kisses and apologise for being late . She even rub her big breasts on to my chest as if to compensate my loss or trying to remind me what I’m missing. Next time Nina, I’m sure there will be one.

Well, afterall I was a very happy man at the time so see you soon sister.

But I just want to say this, Nina was really looking super hot today. Nicely make up, a white top, very loose, partially see through and I could see clearly inside the deep cleavage and the curvy contour of her Double D Cups , so tempting! and one of those shortest black dress. She doesn’t look like a ML today. she is a party ready chick alright!!

Well, all you guys who are seeing Nina later shall be so lucky !

Cheers!

Ps. Absolutely No regret seeing Miko my Spanish Princess again though, just a different kind of bodily pleasures.

Ps 2. Bonnie was there too, wearing this tight wooly top. And her E’s were just bursting out as if saying Hi to me as I was out of the door !

How could so many big big blossoms all can be have at the one place at the same time ??

Well done Bella !

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast