Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nina, A Star is born, DD Cups and Magical Hands, 悉尼第一金手!

Nina is a Super DD Star alright.

The sight of her sexy black bra this morning which is barely containing her full Double D Cups was the scene worthy from a Victoria Secrets lingerie show ! If only Nina is a few inches taller, she’ll make a great swimsuit or lingerie model !

Quote Originally Posted by smiling wide View Post
    So I went on Thursday to find Nina. Very friendly once again. Strong massage as she uses her whole body weight. I don’t want to spoil the surprise but I figured that you guys came here so there isn’t surprises! Good conversationalist, young and off came the clothes because she was “feeling hot”. Extra $30 for Spanish. That’s 2/2 for good experience at Blossom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing brother smiling wide, Nina is a very special lady !

Working today at Blossom again .

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cbtpunter View Post
    Is this normal? Do you have to be a favourite to get B2B from her at the normal price?
    Apparently so. If you read the other reviews several other bros here have been asked to pay “extra tax” on top of the standard $50.

It's another version of YMMV...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post
    Apparently so. If you read the other reviews several other bros here have been asked to pay “extra tax” on top of the standard $50.

It's another version of YMMV...
    An extra $80 to have her nude and not even able to touch nips seems absurd. Sorry to hear

Senior Member(無間使者) asianlover1314's Avatar
    Nina's massage very good she has a great tiny fit body!

Quote Originally Posted by Bly View Post
    An extra $80 to have her nude and not even able to touch nips seems absurd. Sorry to hear
    No, it’s standard $50 for the nude HJ and with her magical hands you can be sured it’s a $50 well spent.

Nina doesn’t like to have oil on her body so if you want to have the pleasure of Spanish then please tip more. It’s a free market and put it this way, plenty of lesser endowed MLs serving all over Sydney only have A or B Cuppers whom you won’t even want to fuck their tits , right ? And Nina has a much better body and better skills . So it’s good value for your $50 just the same !

All it shows is that for other big tits MLs who gives you free Spanish - they are exceptional value and services : Bonnie, Miko from Blossom and Cherry 🍒, Rachel, Linda & Coco from QVB just to name a few !

Then of course there is Emma too with her G Cups but prepare to pay more just the same , and other busty girl like Veronica- it’s a simple No!

YMMV and you are free to spend your money whichever shop you like.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by asianlover1314 View Post
    Nina's massage very good she has a great tiny fit body!
    And don’t forget her big big all natural Double D Cups........ haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    No, it’s standard $50 for the nude HJ and with her magical hands you can be sured it’s a $50 well spent.

Nina doesn’t like to have oil on her body so if you want to have the pleasure of Spanish then please tip more. It’s a free market and put it this way, plenty of lesser endowed MLs serving all over Sydney only have A or B Cuppers whom you won’t even want to fuck their tits , right ? And Nina has a much better body and better skills . So it’s good value for your $50 just the same !

All it shows is that for other big tits MLs who gives you free Spanish - they are exceptional value and services : Bonnie, Miko from Blossom and Cherry ��, Rachel, Linda & Coco from QVB just to name a few !

Then of course there is Emma too with her G Cups but prepare to pay more just the same , and other busty girl like Veronica- it’s a simple No!

YMMV and you are free to spend your money whichever shop you like.

Cheers
    totally get where youre coming from and yeah $80 for all that isnt bad. But what stud said just seemed to be less value than the norm (albeit maybe it was just that one off).

Anyways, you have a way with words Ahl - got me feeling like I should take a chance on Nina for sure haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Finally , a genuine photo of Nina doing justice to her great body ! I hope it has shown more cleavage though....... haha

if this is the Nina real photo then I might got wrong Nina from 227 North Strathfield. No way near haha.. at least skin tone off miles haha

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by angrybirdy View Post
    if this is the Nina real photo then I might got wrong Nina from 227 North Strathfield. No way near haha.. at least skin tone off miles haha

Mate, it’s the same chain she’s wearing around her neck ! This is the real photo.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mate, it’s the same chain she’s wearing around her neck ! This is the real photo.

Cheers
    then I must have got fake Nina at 227, didn't see her wear chain, and I ask her if she work somewhere else, she say nope. I'm gonna visit Blossom to verify that

then I must have got fake Nina at 227, didn't see her wear chain, and I ask her if she work somewhere else, she say nope. I'm gonna visit Blossom to verify that

Mate, did you do a review on that Concord Road “Nina”, share that and I could see if she’s the same girl ?

Cheers

Ah Lungors description of the Nina at Blossom/Bella massage matches the one at 227 Concord Road, North Strathfield. Nina at 227 is a Chinese girl from Macau and is very meticulous with hand cleaning/hand washing and her body is very fit with natural ample breasts. Nina at 227 says she works at Bella/Blossom..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Person's Name : Nina

Establishment : 227 North Strathfield

Date of Visit : November 2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 227 Concord Road North Strathfield

Hours of Business : 10am – 8pm

Rates : $40/30 min

Size/shape: size 6/7, fit and curvy, medium tanned, all natural, big and slight sagged D/E Cups.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese girl (claimed from Macau) speak mix Mandarin and English during session

Services Provided : standard RnT

Value for money/recommend? : Maybe

Booked Nina since the forum feedback giving big hype on her golden finger? title, so I'm eager to try out. I have full imagination on my head on how beautiful she looks like based one the website or wechat photos. So excited so I left work earlier, take 1 hour to get to the place, just in time 30mins before shop shut. (I have booked via wechat before hand). Receptionist looks reasonably good, which is good sign, she lead me to one of the room then hand over money and wait for Nina show up. Nina show up and not quite to my imagination, so I reconfirm if she is Nina, and she say yes, and say "you don't want to continue", I hesitated and she seems reasonably keen so I say "if only there is other girl I can choose", then she say "all very busy today".. fair enough.. then I agreed to have the 30mins session with her. (at this point I think this conversation I might have already got her not happy with my look 'unsatisfactory'.. well..).. I'm thinking who knows she might turn out becomes superb in tug.. *excited*

Part 1
    She start straight without towel on, oiled her hand and start reasonably stroke through my back, consider ok. Then we try to hold conversation, ask where she from, she say macau, then vice versa. She ask if I can speak mandarin, I say yes. she ask if I can speak Cantonese, I say little. Then she say yes to both, but we still having English conversation. Then I initiate with my mandarin asking where she live, then the conversation becomes alive haha she start with all sort of questions, chat about place to go in Sydney, bla bla bla.. massage pretty much non exist as she try so hard to chat in mandarin with me.

Part 2
    after say 10 or so, she start to interest in tug session where tug my inner tigh while I still facing down. She then ask if I like to have extra, 50 bucks I say yes since she keen. On the flip, she then proceed with oil up my lil bro and stroke and I grab her boobs, playing her nipples. Try to roam her downside but she hold it very tight. And she get annoyed saying my finger nail got her hurt, ok.. fine.. (remember that is undie on all the time, well I'm not rough or inappropriate manner, but I can't control what you think, you might think I do it that really hurt her, I can tell you not)

Then that's fine, then I continue will nipples again, now she got pissed say she don't like nipple to be touched.. hahaha.. I don't know how I got to this point but well.. anyway long story short, I still trying my best to please her as my boss is in her hand haha.

I know it will not end up well as my boss isn't going to be happy in anyway. So I tell her I wanna give up but she tell me I have relax and let her do all her magic, so I do.. without any touching (I don't wanna get told off again) and I leave my thought half blank and blank thinking the other pretty ML in the other 227 .. surprisingly she got me unload my days of collection shooting up to my arm haha.. but that's from my quarter erected lil bro... anyway.. no complaints as she complete all the task of standard RnT.
    I'm neither joy nor disappointed, neutral feeling on the way of the exit, and thinking my money should be well spend somewhere.. no blaming no complaining.. she does her job.. is all my fault.. will I return? consider the location I might not return to that shop but will definitely extend my adventure to Blossom in city.. is all about location!

IMHO! YMMV!

Fin
    the bird.

Thanks for sharing Birdy,

That does sound like the same Nina, it’s s pity that you didn’t get a good session from her by the sound of it . Not trying to defend her here as she has a lot of mixed review, and that had ranged from very good (from yours truly) to very bad (from brother CMK) and anywhere in between .

So I guess the summary could only be that Nina is Not very consistent and could be moody from time to time which will affect her performance and services ! And that’s the beauty of these forum that you can do all your research and decide which ML most suitable for what you are after and providing good consistent services and value for money.

And that’s punting and YMMV is the only constant!

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing Birdy,

That does sound like the same Nina, it’s s pity that you didn’t get a good session from her by the sound of it . Not trying to defend her here as she has a lot of mixed review, and that had ranged from very good (from yours truly) to very bad (from brother CMK) and anywhere in between .

So I guess the summary could only be that Nina is Not very consistent and could be moody from time to time which will affect her performance and services ! And that’s the beauty of these forum that you can do all your research and decide which ML most suitable for what you are after and providing good consistent services and value for money.

And that’s punting and YMMV is the only constant!

Cheers
    awww.. keep hoping you say not the same one.. but anyway as always one size doesn't fit all. Some good some average some bad.. that's life^_^

awww.. keep hoping you say not the same one.. but anyway as always one size doesn't fit all. Some good some average some bad.. that's life^_^

You did mention you want to try Blossom massage and I shall recommend you try GiGi - she is very very very good and hardly ever get any bad review - just ask CMK , Irene68 and Travelmate !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sure!! I will.. once I reloaded I will definitely pay Blossom a visit.. I walk pass today, so many massage shops there.. gossshhh..

Banned
    Unit A Level 1, 812B George Street HAYMARKET
    You did mention you want to try Blossom massage and I shall recommend you try GiGi - she is very very very good and hardly ever get any bad review - just ask CMK , Irene68 and Travelmate !!
    And Gigi is working today!

Bella

Nina Double D Cups is back !!

Serving at Siam Sila Bella today

Quote Originally Posted by siamsilabella View Post
    Thursday

Cecilia- China, 23yr old, 168 cm, C cup , pretty face ,new to industry , excellent relaxing massage and willing to please .

Nina - Macau, 23yr old. 157 cm, E cup, olive skinned beauty, raw talent in relaxing massage techniques and willing to please attitude.

Grace - Taiwan, 22yr old, 150cm, Slim girl with D cup, Experienced in massage circuit and has very good attitude.

Bella

Siam Sila Bella Massage

Top level of 12-14 Goulburn Street,Haymarket.
    Mobile No.: 0481 159 404
    WeChat Id: Bella_Massage812

Our trading hours are as below:
    Monday to Sunday: 10.00am to 10.00pm

Shop Pricing:

$40 for 30mins
    $55 for 45mins
    $70 for 60mins

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast