Thread: Cici @ 42 Gladesville - Amazing Service and Super Sexy Vixen

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yesterday I had some time to kill so I decided to stop by 42 Gladesville to see if any of their incredible girls were free.

The lineup was a bit short at the time I had arrived so was about to give it a miss and come back for a visit later on in the night instead.

That was until a last minute stunner came in to introduce herself and save the day. Cici was like love at first sight. All I can say is that she was simply drop dead gorgeous.

She was wearing very sexy gold high heel shoes and the shortest of short denim shorts that exposed Cici's amazing behind for all to see. Her shoes really set off her amazing ass. From this point onwards I knew I was in for a good time.

I anxiously sat in the room and waited for Cici's arrival and was delighted to see her undress before me unveiling what I can only say is a perfect body.

Cici has firm and perky all natural C cup breasts that sit perfectly. Her sideboob profile is to die for as her shape is so desirable. I found myself admiring her all during the session.

If you like a firm tight and toned ass Cici is for you. I think she has the #1 butt out of all the incredible 42 Girls.

Once in the shower I was treated to royal service with an intensely sensual shower session which covered all parts of my body. Cici really knew how to touch all my sensitive parts and had me so arroused throughout. Something new was she used a small dab of toothpaste on my cock during the shower. The sensation was insane and very very satisfying. To be honest I was already having the time of my life before we had even left the shower.

Once on the bed Cici began a tantalising touching session where her hands explore my entire body. Special attention was paid to my nipples, balls and rock hard cock.

When Cici slid her breats over my mouth I couldnt resist sucking on her amazing breasts. J coukd tell she enjoyed it so slid my hand down to her pussy as the same time. I was getting off on her moaning so decided to pull Cici up onto my face so I could enjoy licking her tight asian pussy and enjoying the sweet taste. Damn it was good.

Cici took control and initiated a very intimate and passionate 69 with her ontop. Looking in the mirror whilst playing was a hot sight with her young and tight body just the perfect vision.

I eventually sat up and guided Cici onto the edge of the bed to let us enjoy watching the both of us play with her pussy in the mirror. I highly recommend doing this.

Stimulating Cici's clit forced the desired reaction of some deep passionate fucking.

But not before 10 mins of the best rimming and ball playing Ive had.1

Sex with Cici is nothing short of 10/10. Gorgeous eyes, sensual DFK and willing penetration combined to allow a satisfying climax after 20 mins of missionary and doggy. The sight of fucking Cici from behind in the mirror was too much to withstand and I released a strong stream of hot cum into her dripping pussy.

Looks 9/10 Cute and Stylish
    Breasts - Perky Firm 9/10
    Ass - 10/10
    Body overall 9.5/10

Diamond Service

BBBJ - Amazing 9/10
    DKF - Just right 8/10
    Rimming - 10/10
    Shower - 10/10
    Sex - 9/10

Overall I'd definately rate Cici as a 'Must Book'

Do yourself a favour and check out her super hot profile pic on 42's WeChat.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Recently had another amazing session with Cici. It seems like each visit is better than the last.

Do yourself a favour and try her at least once. With so many stunners at 42 its tough to stick with one girl but quite possibly Cici will keep you addicted.

hahaha a few new girls just started the last couple of days too !

make sure you come and try them too gregorious !
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Of course. Thats inevitable.

But it makes the lineup awkward when you make a decision on a new girls and your fav gets left behind.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregorious View Post
    Yesterday I had some time to kill so I decided to stop by 42 Gladesville to see if any of their incredible girls were free.

The lineup was a bit short at the time I had arrived so was about to give it a miss and come back for a visit later on in the night instead.

That was until a last minute stunner came in to introduce herself and save the day. Cici was like love at first sight. All I can say is that she was simply drop dead gorgeous.

She was wearing very sexy gold high heel shoes and the shortest of short denim shorts that exposed Cici's amazing behind for all to see. Her shoes really set off her amazing ass. From this point onwards I knew I was in for a good time.

I anxiously sat in the room and waited for Cici's arrival and was delighted to see her undress before me unveiling what I can only say is a perfect body.

Cici has firm and perky all natural C cup breasts that sit perfectly. Her sideboob profile is to die for as her shape is so desirable. I found myself admiring her all during the session.

If you like a firm tight and toned ass Cici is for you. I think she has the #1 butt out of all the incredible 42 Girls.

Once in the shower I was treated to royal service with an intensely sensual shower session which covered all parts of my body. Cici really knew how to touch all my sensitive parts and had me so arroused throughout. Something new was she used a small dab of toothpaste on my cock during the shower. The sensation was insane and very very satisfying. To be honest I was already having the time of my life before we had even left the shower.

Once on the bed Cici began a tantalising touching session where her hands explore my entire body. Special attention was paid to my nipples, balls and rock hard cock.

When Cici slid her breats over my mouth I couldnt resist sucking on her amazing breasts. J coukd tell she enjoyed it so slid my hand down to her pussy as the same time. I was getting off on her moaning so decided to pull Cici up onto my face so I could enjoy licking her tight asian pussy and enjoying the sweet taste. Damn it was good.

Cici took control and initiated a very intimate and passionate 69 with her ontop. Looking in the mirror whilst playing was a hot sight with her young and tight body just the perfect vision.

I eventually sat up and guided Cici onto the edge of the bed to let us enjoy watching the both of us play with her pussy in the mirror. I highly recommend doing this.

Stimulating Cici's clit forced the desired reaction of some deep passionate fucking.

But not before 10 mins of the best rimming and ball playing Ive had.1

Sex with Cici is nothing short of 10/10. Gorgeous eyes, sensual DFK and willing penetration combined to allow a satisfying climax after 20 mins of missionary and doggy. The sight of fucking Cici from behind in the mirror was too much to withstand and I released a strong stream of hot cum into her dripping pussy.

Looks 9/10 Cute and Stylish
    Breasts - Perky Firm 9/10
    Ass - 10/10
    Body overall 9.5/10

Diamond Service

BBBJ - Amazing 9/10
    DKF - Just right 8/10
    Rimming - 10/10
    Shower - 10/10
    Sex - 9/10

Overall I'd definately rate Cici as a 'Must Book'

Do yourself a favour and check out her super hot profile pic on 42's WeChat.
    Glad I got a piece of that at the budget shop she worked in last year. She is service orientated to say the least and has a body designed for sin. If her english improves then she will be hard to beat. Shame we gotta pay 230 for the same service just because she changed shop. She deserves it though and I'm glad she is making the most of the time spent here in Sydney.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah, I remembered seeing her photos in one of the shops but it was too good to be true. Which shop was that again?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timtoms View Post
    Yeah, I remembered seeing her photos in one of the shops but it was too good to be true. Which shop was that again?
    One of the rydalmere shop

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Seems like it...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by icecool View Post
    I don’t think it the same girl you saw last year .
    As she only arrived in Australia in the beginning of March this year .
    Can confirm, same girl, she went home and came over again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 42Gladesville View Post
    Cici is on air now
    I've requsted to connect on Wechat but no reply. What do I need to do?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by londonlife View Post
    I've requsted to connect on Wechat but no reply. What do I need to do?
    Just wait until they accept your request.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    nice AR. sounds like cc is a must try.

Cici is back for one day!!!BOOK FAST!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42