Thread: Amy - Asian version of Taylor Swift

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Amy - Asian version of Taylor Swift

Decided to give Fantasy Club 35 a whirl today. Didn't make an appointment, was put into a small waiting room, and then 3 girls popped introduced themselves to me separately (not a line-up per se). Of the 3, Amy was the cutest and the slimmest, so I went with Amy. I also went for the $.60 premium service as opposed to the $$.40 diamond service.

Amy looks like the Asian version of Taylor Swift. She's got Cleopatra-like straight bangs across her forehead. Her hair is straight, not curly like the picture, and she's got a very small, delicate face. She is as thin as Taylor Swift with natural Bs with nice eraser-head nips. She is as leggy as Taylor Swift as well. If you are really into Taylor Swift and want to do her Asian doppleganger, go see Amy at Fantasy Club 35. Her English is not great -- she uses her phone for translation. But she's really cute and super thin and lithe. From Shanghai and has been in Australia for 7 months.

We showered separately, Amy gave a reasonable massage using her elbow down the small of my back (where I asked her to focus on), and then I asked her if she would be OK with my massaging her. She said OK, and I gave her a massage which proceeded into a tongue bath. Then I flipped her over.

I wanted to suck on her perfectly nice and natural B's, but she didn't let me go there. This is when I was thinking, OK, she's holding out due to standard vs. diamond service. I worked my way down to her hips and inner thighs, and then I started licking her kitty really lightly. She had her knees up, and she was clamping my my head with her inner thighs, and she also was pressing her hands down on top of my head to keep me as far away from her kitty as possible. Oh man, I thought, again standard vs. diamond service.

I persisted. Eventually, she started to relax, an she started spreading her legs more and more, and her kitty started getting wetter and wetter, and she started to moan as well, and she reached down and grabbed my hands on her buttocks.

And then she came. Hard. She came so hard that her butt crack and buttocks were dripping with cum juice. She's not a squirter, but just in DATY, she started producing cum juice like nobody's business. it wasn't wet and watery, but thick and super slippery and super hot. After she came down from her climax, she said she needed to shower, she was so wet, and when she got out of bed, there was a 4-5 inch diameter wet spot, and even she laughed.

She showered, and then she came back to bed and we got down to the deed. First, she straddled me in cowgirl while I was sitting up against the pillows at the head of the bed. Then we moved away from the head of the bed and sat in lotus, and I was holding her around her hips and grinding her. She was super warm and still super wet inside. During this grinding, I'm pretty sure she was pretty turned on, but she was holding back (again, premium vs. diamond service). Eventually toppled her over, did a little mish and then finished in plow.

Even though we were only at the 45 minute mark, she immediately jumped into the shower, and then I showered afterward.

Pros: she's hot, she's thin, she's natural, and her cum juices are probably some of the thickest and juiciest I've run into.

Cons: No English, no chemistry. I can't help but feel that because I didn't shell out for Diamond instead of Premium, she felt like she needed to keep things as administrative as possible (and rushed), which lead to many restricted areas (breasts were off limits, and I didn't even try kissing her -- I'm pretty sure that would have been off limits as well). I'm pretty sure that DATY was off limits too, but I guess I showed her that I was willing to be patient/persistent. And so things worked out in that area.

Repeat? I would only repeat at the Diamond level -- but even then, I'm not sure if she lets down her guard and allows for more of a personal connection. However, I'm not a Diamond-level kind of guy as (1) I don't believe in just throwing money at the problem and (2) I'm not into exchanging bodily fluids that much anyway. So probably a non-repeat for me.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    That's the problem with tiered shops right there.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like you two are are never ever, ever, ever getting back together

Sorry, had to say that, thanks for the review.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    There was some bad blood...no Romeo and Juliet ending....I'm sure he will shake it off...perhaps he knew she was trouble...no love story...

Can't think of anymore Taylor Swift songs
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Shop Owner
    NEW GIRL ARRIVE. YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL
    35 Parramatta Rd Anannadale nsw 2038

Wechat : fantasyclub04

Landline:9519 8998

Mobile :0405 830 742

Shop Owner

Shop Owner

Shop Owner

Wechat : FANTASYCLUB35

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The shop only repeated this thread three times. Who knows maybe she's gotten better by now

Shop Owner

Wechat : FANTASYCLUB35

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by batman_21 View Post
    She had her knees up, and she was clamping my my head with her inner thighs, and she also was pressing her hands down on top of my head to keep me as far away from her kitty as possible. Oh man, I thought, again standard vs. diamond service. I persisted.
    Wtf this sounds like rape