Thread: Rose - Cute & Tiny

Senior Member(無間使者)

Rose - Cute & Tiny

Had seen Roses pics and read some good reviews on her so booked her this week for 30min.

I also got to see all the girls even though I had a booking thanks to the management great job will help for the next booking.

Rose knocks and enteres the waiting room I was stunned how pretty and tiny she is one of the smallest I've seen. I felt guilty that I am about to fuck this girl and it's only cost me $70 ridiculous so I gave her a small tip when we entered the room.

We both strip she has one amazing tiny body and fantastic C cup breast that I've seen on a girl her size. Her face is beautiful and so is her hair she has a tight trimmed pussy as well would love if she shaved it completely.

She joined me in the shower then onto the bed great cat bath followed by very good cbj and sex in all positions nothing was to much trouble great girl good english and amazing tits.

Can't believe you can get a girl like this for $70 in Sydney it's almost wrong but not complaining.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice one MrMax

Rose is one of Sydneys best kept secrets. All you Pocket Rocket fans out there go see her. She is awesome.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Day time special promotion full service

From only $60 ~ 30mins Full Service