Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : $160/hr advertised

Size/shape : Slim build, B cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : CBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Not really

My experience/comments :

Decided to drop by 22 Rydalmere after seeing the roster and past reviews on Helen. However, my experience was a bit of a let down compared to what I've read. When I arrived, I was given a lineup of all the girls who were free, and Helen was the last one to be shown. Her photos are a little touched up, but she resembles them fairly accurately minus the makeup. After sorting the paperwork, we go upstairs and into the rooms. She doesn't seem to speak a lick of English and with my Mandarin being honestly abysmal, not much is said. We shower separately (as expected here) and I get to see her undressed body as she comes out. Helen has a typical slim body, with not much of an ass and B-cup breasts which were surprisingly firm to touch. Right away, she motions me to lie down and immediately puts a condom on my non-erect cock. Not much of any GFE despite my efforts to smile and gently touch her as she is more interested in getting the job done. A timer has also been set to ~25 minutes which I thought was a little shady as our showers didn't take much longer than 2-3 minutes...

As Helen begins to warm me up, my cock gradually fills the condom and she sucks it with an OK technique. However, a complete lack of connection between us as she is completely spaced out and is staring off to the side with a blank face. I ask if she is alright and it momentarily breaks the trance, before bobbing her head mechanically again for a robotic BJ. At this point, I've lost interest and will just spare her the effort. I motion to swap positions and she quickly lubes up. Her pussy is unshaved and quite hairy, and I don't bother to even DATY as Helen has already closed her eyes and activated the dreaded starfish mode. Kisses were not an option, going too deep would make her hurt (I'm very average sized), and apparently I was taking way too long. Somehow, I get a few position changes although they were very uncooperative. For example, in doggy she would keep rounding her back as to stop me from going too deep and I would have to keep pushing her hips back down ever so slowly. Clearly she was not comfortable so we ended with an extremely lubed up HJ. Even then, she kind of gave the impression I was taking too long to cum and she sighed as she swapped hands a few times.

Immediately after cumming, she literally rushes into the shower within a few seconds leaving me to clean up my own mess. I smile to myself but I'm not too upset as I know that having one or two dud punts is part of the game. After I finish my shower, I ask if there is time for a massage as some WL's I've had in the past are happier to massage rather than fuck. She tells me that there is no time, but when she unlocks her phone to check the timer it shows a good 8 minutes left. Helen then tells me that she has just done her fingernails and that she can't massage. I suggest using her palms instead, but she counters with saying she has hurt her wrists. With a sigh, I just lie face down and ask if she can just rub my back any way she likes. She ends up just lightly hitting my back with one closed fist while the other is on her phone opening up some WeChat videos. Somehow, I get the rest of the 8 minutes until the timer alarm goes off and surprisingly, she is saying thank you repeatedly with smiles. At this point, I am not sure if she is feeeling fed up with this job, mocking me or just gone a little crazy. I can't wait to get out and go home.

Overall, not a great punt compared to the experience other bros seemed to have with Helen in their after reports. Maybe it was an off day for her, maybe it was my fault, who knows. I'll still be back at this shop since they cycle a lot of new talent and the price is very reasonable.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Interesting review. Perhaps you just caught her on a bad day.

She has been at the shop for a long time so perhaps she is jaded ?
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Thank you for all reviews. Please come to try Helen again. Helen is nice pretty friendly beautiful young fresh and fresh juice
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

MOB: 0420 466 388

Wechat ID: Rydalmere_22

Email: rydalmere22@gmail.com

Please contact us for all enquries and bookings!!!

****** 22 Brodie St Rydalmere ******
    TRADING HOURS:
    SUNDAY TO THURSDAY 10AM TO 12AM
    FRIDAY & SATURDAY 10AM TO 1AM

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree. I saw helen today. Terrible experience. She just want ed to lay there and was more worried about her phone.
    Waste of money

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wont gamble on Helen.

"Right away, she motions me to lie down and immediately puts a condom on my non-erect cock" Punt starts off like this. Cant get much worse? Oh, but it does.

Thanks for the warning

Thank you for your review
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by headless View Post
    Right away, she motions me to lie down and immediately puts a condom on my non-erect cock. Noble.
    No no no.

I couldnt read on as soon as I got to here.

Cold clinical substandard service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    She has been at the shop for a long time so perhaps she is jaded ?
    And here is the explanation for the cold clinical service

Junior Member(有D料到)
    lol, whats up with all these shops always bunping up bad reviews.
    Awesome marketing guys!

Helen just back from holiday refresh

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paison View Post
    lol, whats up with all these shops always bunping up bad reviews.
    Awesome marketing guys!
    LoL

You can’t fix stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow, you guys are marketing geniuses.
    Here you go, a free bump from me too.
    LOL

Thank you for your review. Today we have students

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Review gets more uncomfortable the more you read:

"Immediately after cumming, she literally rushes into the shower within a few seconds leaving me to clean up my own mess
    Helen then tells me that she has just done her fingernails and that she can't massage".

Being charged for that?

Helen just back from holiday refresh

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That's funny. If I am the shop owner I would let this thread sink as quick as possible, instead of keep updating and tell us Helen is on today.