Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : 10 - late

Rates : $160/hr advertised

Size/shape : Slim build

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : CBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Not to be let down by my abysmal punt yesterday, I decided to give 22 Rydalmere another shot. Turned up a little after lunch and drove up just as a few bros were entering the building (damn). When I got in, only two girls were free: Lulu and Helen. I went with Lulu as I had already had an unsuccessful punt with Helen yesterday (see previous after report). Lulu is a small, petite girl with long black hair that flows down to her waist almost. We shower separately but after she comes out, I pull her hands around my neck and get a small peck on the lips as we embrace. We smile at each other and break into giggles before my hands begin to explore her tiny body. I sit on the edge of the bed and she starts off with a quick catbath at my nipples before domming my erect cock and transitioning to a CBJ. I grab all her long hair in my fist and bring it up as she sucks me while kneeling. The feeling is good, but a little bit mechanical so after a few minutes I tell her to lie down instead. As I am leaning on top of her, I go for another kiss but she politely tells me "no kiss" and I don't push her again. I start from her neck and slowly make my way past her erect nipples to her shaven pussy. Lulu has one of the smallest pussies and I eagerly DATY until she has one orgasm.

I'm rock hard at this point and quickly begin mish while she's writhing in ecstasy. I enter her slowly, and the feeling of her tight pussy enveloping my cock is amazing. We soon pick up the pace and I'm able to change positions many times. One thing though is that she stopped me a few times for going in too deep while her legs were on my shoulders. Time flies and I finally explode in mish while we embrace tightly. I stay in for a moment to catch our breaths before rolling over to clean up. Instead of showering, she pulls my arm under her and we spoon in a calm silence. My other hand gently caresses her shoulder and she turns towards me with a leg draped over mine. Wonderful feeling to have a beautiful girl in your arms after sex. We stay in the position for a good while until finally I suggest a shower as I don't want to go over time too much. We say our goodbyes and as I check my phone I see that we've gone over time by 10 minutes.

Overall, a super satisfying punt with a kind girl who lets you snuggle after sex. Not a time watcher at all if you're able to build a good connection and certainly tempts you to come back for me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

22 Rydalmere - Lulu

Lulu was amazing

Once in the room, she asked what I wanted and understood straight away. I had a quick shower and she joined me on the bed where we allowed our hands to explore each other's bodies. After a while she moved down and began to give me a wonderful CBJ. She is a small girl, but the BJ was not toothy at all, although she couldn't DT me (nor did I expect her to). It was sensuous and sweet and she kept eye contact with her sexy eyes the whole time. Also, the room has a huge mirror at the base side of the bed so I was greeted with the sight of her ass up in the air and she sucked on my cock.
    Then we sweetly played with each other some more while we had a lovely discussion - some punters may not understand this, but I enjoy the verbal (non sexual) interaction I have with the WLs in my company and Sharena did not disappoint. She has a good head on her shoulders and she is strong willed, funny and sensuous. Soon she wanted more though and so moved to give me another CBJ, asking first what my favourite position was.
    I have to say that pumping in and out of her pussy while looking down at her winking asshole with my hands almost reaching completely around her slim waist is nothing short of a dream cum true for me. As I fucked her she made a series of grunts and moans and bucked back at me harder and harder.
    Didnt speak english which was not ideal but overall i was happy