Thread: Cici - Avoid at all cost

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Exclamation Cici - Avoid at all cost

Hey,

I've been punting for quite a while and have regularly looked at the forum for fellow punters reviews but have never posted so far, but I created an account as soon as I hit home in the hope to avoid some other punters a massive disappointment (understatement).

WL: Cici
    Rate: paid 150 for gold 30 minutes
    Pictures on wechat: not as pictured as expected but close enough (we all know these pictures are photoshopped anyway and she's of course much older)
    Service: worst I've ever received

Since this is my first post, a bit of background about myself. I've been punting around to quite a few shops in the city the last past years (Ginza, 5 stars, Marrickville, Bellevue, etc.), and even if I reckon I find the Melbourne scene better than the Sydney one you do find some quality in Sydney from time to time.

I'm in my early 30s, not too bad looking (your average Joe you can say), so I couldn't even find an excuse for her to really dislike me to provide such a poor service.

Review:

Booking: I live around the fish market so it's a short walk for me to get to peninsular, opened my wechat tonight and saw Cici's pictures and thought I would send a message to see if she was available. I received confirmation within a few minutes and headed there for a quick 30 minutes session.

Arrival: Receptionist welcomes me, a quick look at Cici and I'm in for a 30 minutes gold session, money is exchanged quickly and I'm being directed to one of the room.

Shower: this is where things started going down the drain... I would say shower lasted about 2 minutes tops, I don't even think I had the time to get completely wet before I was directed to head to the bed. You can of course guess that nothing happened there...

Main course: Cici asked me to lay on the bed and started BBJ. After about 30 seconds she stopped and went for the condom (I wasn't even completely hard by that time, her technique was quite poor on top of it). From there I already knew I was in for a bad time, but it was too late to leave at that point. so literally 5 minutes after I'm in the room she's already on top expecting me to do all the work and cum as soon as possible (sorry girl that's not my first gig and I can feel when you're only trying to get me out as fast as possible).

Worst part of the review at this point: the SMELL... my god, I leave nearby the fish market and I thought I was already back home. It even started being very uncomfortable at this point, between the smell and her attitude I just couldn't stand it anymore, pumped as hard as I could and finished in the next few minutes.

Conclusion: Of course I went out right after (so about 10/15 minutes after I went into the room), and went straight to the manager/receptionist to raise a complaint and asked what the rate was for 15 minutes to make the point that service was more than sub-par (wasn't expected a complete refund, but 50 off would have been quite nice given what I got). I received a blank face and was told that it was my fault in the end.

I left them there saying I would make a point leaving them a review to warn fellow punters of the poor quality of service AND management. With this type of attitude I'm not giving long to this shop even after the recent change of ownership.

Brothers beware: avoid this shop at all costs. From other reviews I've seen western girls are good, but know that management will not lift a finger if you're unfortunate enough to fall on a money grabber like Cici.

My bad this time, I've lost 150$ (part of the game), but I hope my review will be read by fellow punters before they decide for a booking with Cici.

Cheers!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks brother will avoid thanks for the heads up

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    You might have a bit more credibility if you had posted some good reviews over the years instead of joining the forum specifically to write this like some bitter, twisted customer.

Punting has its good days and bad.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    You might have a bit more credibility if you had posted some good reviews over the years instead of joining the forum specifically to write this like some bitter, twisted customer.

Fair comment. A few snipers do come on and rip.into a brothel with no past posts and no subsequent posts
    To give yourself some credibility, post a few real and positive reviews. Only then does your criticism have weight. If this is going to be your only review, then its a bit dubious that you arent a competitor business

Quote Originally Posted by bayside View Post
    Fair comment. A few snipers do come on and rip.into a brothel with no past posts and no subsequent posts
    To give yourself some credibility, post a few real and positive reviews. Only then does your criticism have weight. If this is going to be your only review, then its a bit dubious that you arent a competitor business
    Agreed, I've had some excellent punts at 200.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I haven't been back to ppp after change of ownership.
    But from d pics n girls I do think d quality for d girls did seem gone down d hill.
    But again, some time its luck of d draw.
    Now at least we have a rough idea how cici is at ppp wor may or may not avoid

Banned
    PPP has indeed gone downhill
    The cleanliness of the place has dropped off
    The male receptionist I encountered last visit was a jerk
    With Ginza 5* and Marrickville close by PPP need to lift their game

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Went there fews months ago nd saw selina a young Tw girl .
    Show sasa too in line up a skinny milf Korean not bad just too old for me haha.

Pay $110 30mins standard service. Shower along then lay on bed suprised she give me some bbbj few mins only (i was expecting for cbj) then followed by condom cbj nd sex.
    As I pay 30mins nd standard serivces I just drop my load nd out after a good fck. Young ,good looking b cup tan tall nd nice ass for doggy ( her personality nd the way she talks is very similar to mel m5 / Irene 5 star)

I do noticed the room had strong smell of cigg maybe I don't smoke so is very strong to me.
    Room cleanness nd bed plus shower is very simalr to Kyoto sakura 359 reily st..

I also had walked out a few times dur to girl not my type nd had no trouble with the manager as i walked out .
    Not the most friendly guy commpared to the last one he was more cheerful type....but this one is good enough May be is his personality.
    When I do walk out I end up in 169 Summerville most the time

Then recently
    Also i saw 2 absolutely stunner walk in front entrace with a young man all dressed in black with hat on one girl to ppp when i finished at Emma at 202 rnt shop next door...not sure is wl or his fck buddy lol..lucky guy
    Both girl a 8- 9 /10.

Still kicking my self for not going in nd check .
    later i told my guy about it his was even more pissed then me as his live very close by hahaha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Fair enough

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post

Fair enough, I understand your concerns since this is my first post but I did state right from the beginning that I specifically registered to give this feedback to warn fellow punters as it was terrible.

I could indeed have posted positive feedback but my positive experiences were mostly with WL already having tons of reviews so I didn’t see the need to post one more compared to providing valuable feedback on non yet reviewed WL. I do take the feedback though and will post a couple tonight.

I’m a bit cautious on posting on forums like these, you’re not completely sure of security and you never know who will be able to access what you’re posting down the line and that’s a risk you’re willing to take or not. I did it this time to warn other people though as I don’t believe customers should be treated as I was, and the comment stating that 150$ for 30 minutes is cheap and I shouldn’t complain is missing the point. As other people have pointed we do have other shops in the same range making a point taking care of their customers and providing decent service, which I didn’t get this time, either from WL or management.

In the end I agree with you though, this is a game and I accepted to take my losses. I’m not posting so much to raise a complaint but to give a fair warning to other punters. Feel free to try her out if you want to, but then it’s you trying your luck

Freshly registered newbie, first ever post, obviously sole purpose was to discredit the girl and the shop !

He might well had a bad punt and needing to air his anger but as stated by other members, he would have better credibility if he had contributed earlier rather than this one time.

So to sum up my feeling , when he had good punts, (such as 5 Star and Ginza according to him) he kept that to himself or couldn’t be bother to share, when or if in fact he had a bad one he posted such a long and professionally written review to attack the girl/shop? It’s up to everyone else to decide if there were other hidden agenda?

Not my type of shops anyway, it will be interesting if other punters then go to the shop to check things and Cici out themselves....... lol

Banned
    I was recommended 19 yr old Viet Jenny and Oz Jade @PPP.

They are both suppose to be up there in looks and young.

Yet to try either as have not been around much like before, though good to get recommendations from owners and receptionists in the industry.

LX5

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by maskedcucumber View Post
    Fair enough, I understand your concerns.
    I could indeed have posted positive feedback
    Thats right.
    Most people who post once and its a complaint, rarely post again. They go to trouble of registering with aus99 but dont make any comments on any topic ever again. Which is strange. Maybe you be different. At the moment you are suspected as a hit n run if you disappear like the others always do
    We had a few good stories about the place too so the reviews are neutral not damning