Thread: Korean Joy - Cairns.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Korean Joy - Cairns.

On business in cairns and came across this ad.
    https://cairns.locanto.com.au/ID_246...rns-North.html

To my surprise, the number is one i already know. It is Rose from Sydney. Gave Rose a call and it looks like her girls will be in cairns doing private work.
    I made a booking straight away for an hour with bbbj ($200, + $50 for bbbj) incall as i know her girls have great service.

The pics are definitely real.
    As i walked in Joy was wearing some nice lingerie, a silky one piece and gave me big hug. Joy has a nice curvy figure, nice ass with that girl next door type feel and look.
    I like a little banter to break the ice, so i tried my extensive knowledge of the Korean language which was 2 words, lol. We had a nice laugh and she took me to the shower.
    We had a nice shower together as we both fondled each other.
    We moved to the bed and she started to give me a great bbbj, her warm mouth felt wonderful as i got even harder. She can feel my member throbbing and got on top of me for some cowgirl. Her pussy is tight as she grinded me hard and fast. We switched to some reverse cowgirl and doggy style as i wanted to watch her shapely ass in motion and burn it in my mind.
    We finished in missionary and we both came hard.
    I had a great time with Joy as she is gentle and attentive girl. Would definitely see her again.

I talked to Rose after and she tells me more girls will be coming to cairns. I will be keeping an eye out while i am on business here. Might post another AR if i see another one.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuji View Post
    On business in cairns and came across this ad.
    https://cairns.locanto.com.au/ID_246...rns-North.html

To my surprise, the number is one i already know. It is Rose from Sydney. Gave Rose a call and it looks like her girls will be in cairns doing private work.
    I made a booking straight away for an hour with bbbj ($200, + $50 for bbbj) incall as i know her girls have great service.

The pics are definitely real.
    As i walked in Joy was wearing some nice lingerie, a silky one piece and gave me big hug. Joy has a nice curvy figure, nice ass with that girl next door type feel and look.
    I like a little banter to break the ice, so i tried my extensive knowledge of the Korean language which was 2 words, lol. We had a nice laugh and she took me to the shower.
    We had a nice shower together as we both fondled each other.
    We moved to the bed and she started to give me a great bbbj, her warm mouth felt wonderful as i got even harder. She can feel my member throbbing and got on top of me for some cowgirl. Her pussy is tight as she grinded me hard and fast. We switched to some reverse cowgirl and doggy style as i wanted to watch her shapely ass in motion and burn it in my mind.
    We finished in missionary and we both came hard.
    I had a great time with Joy as she is gentle and attentive girl. Would definitely see her again.

I talked to Rose after and she tells me more girls will be coming to cairns. I will be keeping an eye out while i am on business here. Might post another AR if i see another one.

You just happened to be in Cairns and coincidentally bumped into a WL that you know from Sydney, or are you just being a pimp?

Either way, if you are trying to help a friend out, it might be better if you don't openly advertise to the police that she is performing services that are illegal in Queensland.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was in cairns for work awhile back normally spending a nite in town for a good couple of months. The place is fucked for punting. Private seen is shit. The only place worth a visit is the Asian brothel. Who were getting girls from Melbourne. I haven’t been up lately but I would say things haven’t changed. My recommendation stear clear of massage shops. Don’t bother with privates

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    You just happened to be in Cairns and coincidentally bumped into a WL that you know from Sydney, or are you just being a pimp?

Either way, if you are trying to help a friend out, it might be better if you don't openly advertise to the police that she is performing services that are illegal in Queensland.
    I like to travel and there is nothing wrong with keeping in contact with a good WL. Rose works with her friends, they are close friends. Don't call me a pimp. Just here for some good punts.

Senior Member(無間使者) HotSpicyJohnny's Avatar
    the add is deleted. Do you have a contact number at all to keep an eye out for?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agree cannot contact usin current