Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Longest STINT without a PUNT...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Longest STINT without a PUNT...

Was chatting to another punter about this...

Unless I’m on holidays I reckon I am at least a 1 punt a week kinda guy. This year probably averaging twice a week or more.

But, lately I’m trying to save money cos have some huge bills coming up, so have been trying to avoid punting using any distraction I can find to keep my mind off it: Gym, running, swimming, lunch with mates.

Anything to keep me away...
    It is easier the last few weeks cos the chicks in the city are replacing short skirts with stockings and coats.

I know it’s an odd topic for a Punting forum. But what do you guys do to keep your cocks away from the warm embrace of these young, hotties all over town?

Been only 5 days... feelling the pull.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    My longest stint without a punt is when I go on holidays overseas with the family.

Apart from that break it is mostly 24 to 48 hours maximum.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I'm on almost 3 weeks now. Before this hiatus I was on a sudden massage binge of about 4-6 session a week. Watching the money I saved is a big plus. Getting your mind and time occupied with other stuff in life is also good. Working out. Friends and family. Work. Self improvement stuff.

Imo Weaning off isn't as hard as i imagine especially if you are trying to save money. still the biggest motivation for me. I suppose those people flushed with disposable income won't even have that problem so I can't speak for them.

I think once I hit the one month mark, I can control the urge much better.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    I'm on almost 3 weeks now. Before this hiatus I was on a sudden massage binge of about 4-6 session a week. Watching the money I saved is a big plus. Getting your mind and time occupied with other stuff in life is also good. Working out. Friends and family. Work. Self improvement stuff.

Imo Weaning off isn't as hard as i imagine especially if you are trying to save money. still the biggest motivation for me. I suppose those people flushed with disposable income won't even have that problem so I can't speak for them.

I think once I hit the one month mark, I can control the urge much better.
    Nice one... 3 weeks. I remember trying real hard about 3 years ago and lasting 10days.

Then went beserk and ended up spending more that month than normal! So agree tapering off is the best way. My best would probably be spending about $380/month by just seeing one ML a week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm intending to go on a 6 week sabbatical starting from next week.... wish me luck!

Op says this is a strange topic for a punting forum but i think it is on point.

I had about 5 months off the punt last year. My punting was escalating, from 2-3 times a month to 5 or 6 times a month.
    Punting is great, don't get me wrong, but it can easily become an obsession.

I am back on the horse now, had 10 punts this year, 2 a month or so. Actually havent had one since mid-April. Must be time. 😁😁

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Always say it’ll be the last but it’s exactly how all the boys described it on this forum, addictive as fuck! I reckon I’ve gone 1 month tops, lucky I’m not a gambler, drinker or smoker, I’d be screwed

Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Was chatting to another punter about this...

Unless I’m on holidays I reckon I am at least a 1 punt a week kinda guy. This year probably averaging twice a week or more.

But, lately I’m trying to save money cos have some huge bills coming up, so have been trying to avoid punting using any distraction I can find to keep my mind off it: Gym, running, swimming, lunch with mates.

Anything to keep me away...
    It is easier the last few weeks cos the chicks in the city are replacing short skirts with stockings and coats.

I know it’s an odd topic for a Punting forum. But what do you guys do to keep your cocks away from the warm embrace of these young, hotties all over town?

Been only 5 days... feelling the pull.
    Lol! It certainly was a good topic to chat about it on. I'm at number 4, just 1 punt for this month, and my nuts isn't giving me the feeling of an overload, yet, lol! Still another 9-10 days to go. I think perhaps I can still resist the Lust. Until then, I'm occupied with leading my High Elves in Warhammer II in conquering the entire Old World.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Op says this is a strange topic for a punting forum but i think it is on point.

I had about 5 months off the punt last year. My punting was escalating, from 2-3 times a month to 5 or 6 times a month.
    Punting is great, don't get me wrong, but it can easily become an obsession.

I am back on the horse now, had 10 punts this year, 2 a month or so. Actually havent had one since mid-April. Must be time. 😁😁
    That’s interesting mate.
    I actually think I would like to ideally punt once a fortnight, like you. Wonder if the 5 month break balanced you out?
    How did you stay away for 5 months.. that’s the real question....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Lol! It certainly was a good topic to chat about it on. I'm at number 4, just 1 punt for this month, and my nuts isn't giving me the feeling of an overload, yet, lol! Still another 9-10 days to go. I think perhaps I can still resist the Lust. Until then, I'm occupied with leading my High Elves in Warhammer II in conquering the entire Old World.
    Ahhh.. so you have another addictive hobby to fall back on. That’s what I need. My last punt was on 3rd. So by tomorrow I’ll be at 1 week, but tbh... already checking rosters.

If I don’t punt tomorrow it’ll be cos I got distracted or something came up... 20% chance of that.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ahhh.. so you have another addictive hobby to fall back on. That’s what I need. My last punt was on 3rd. So by tomorrow I’ll be at 1 week, but tbh... already checking rosters.

If I don’t punt tomorrow it’ll be cos I got distracted or something came up... 20% chance of that.
    Okay probably 10% chance! Lol.

Okay probably 10% chance! Lol.
    Top127, though I haven't been there yet, apparently has a skinny girl called FeiFei. Well ... what they said. Apparently her last day is on the 18th, gone for some 2 months. What they said.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

That’s interesting mate.
    I actually think I would like to ideally punt once a fortnight, like you. Wonder if the 5 month break balanced you out?
    How did you stay away for 5 months.. that’s the real question....
    Having that 5 months out gave me some perspective, thats for certain.

I won't go into too much detail, but the following happened which led to the 5 nonth break.

* Realised i was getting too close to a WL
    * tragic death in the family
    * massive financial hit
    * reading about some forum members escapades in here and thinking 'do I really want to be like them?

All these things together brought me to the conclusion that there are more important things in life. Punting can easily take a front seat in life if you let it. I didnt want that.

I am over the WL i got the feels for but it took a good 9 months and i still think about it from time to time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Top127, though I haven't been there yet, apparently has a skinny girl called FeiFei. Well ... what they said. Apparently her last day is on the 18th, gone for some 2 months. What they said.

I am actually round that end of town today.
    Ginza has nice line-up today too. All the favorites....Plus my regular ML. Faaaark!

Raybo - your words are appreciated mate.
    Will need some serious motivation though.
    Or perhaps slowly taper off....

I am actually round that end of town today.
    Ginza has nice line-up today too. All the favorites....Plus my regular ML. Faaaark!

Raybo - your words are appreciated mate.
    Will need some serious motivation though.
    Or perhaps slowly taper off....
    Hmmm ... this might be a difficult tip to try for 1 month:
    - Logout out of your WeChat and remove any shortcuts of it on your phone (if any)
    - Do the same for Tapatalk
    - Logout of Syd99
    - If necessary, just contact your ML via her Instagram (either her main account or her abandoned account) DM function.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hmmm ... this might be a difficult tip to try for 1 month:
    - Logout out of your WeChat and remove any shortcuts of it on your phone (if any)
    - Do the same for Tapatalk
    - Logout of Syd99
    - If necessary, just contact your ML via her Instagram (either her main account or her abandoned account) DM function.

Checked out Top127... haven’t been there in a while. But the lovely feifei is sick today.

Hmmm... short walk to ginza from here.

Checked out Top127... haven’t been there in a while. But the lovely feifei is sick today.

Hmmm... short walk to ginza from here.
    Resist, bro! Resist! You've only got another 3 days left of the week to break your waiting streak!

... by the way, your regular ML is in between the route from Top127 to Ginza, ain't it? lol~

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Resist, bro! Resist! You've only got another 3 days left of the week to break your waiting streak!

... by the way, your regular ML is in between the route from Top127 to Ginza, ain't it? lol~

Hehehe...
    She booked out till 3:30 or something.

Nah... this will be my first week of just 1 punt/week all year. I’ll taper off first...
    That is the plan.

But for now.... cos all you bastards have booked out LOVE... I gotta date with YURI@ginza. Have not seen her in a year I reckon. Honestly can’t go wrong today with whoever you punt at Ginza. AR to follow.

Ah, the Lust always wins~~ Looking forward to the AR, mate! Never seen Yuri, yet~
    Hehehe...
    She booked out till 3:30 or something.

Nah... this will be my first week of just 1 punt/week all year. I’ll taper off first...
    That is the plan.

But for now.... cos you all bastards have booked out LOVE... I gotta date with YURI@ginza. Have not seen her in a year I reckon. Honestly can’t go wrong today with whoever you punt at Ginza. AR to follow.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ah, the Lust always wins~~ Looking forward to the AR, mate! Never seen Yuri, yet~

She’s lovely. Very GFE. Worth a visit.
    Proper AR a bit later...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast