Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Longest STINT without a PUNT...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Sex is natural and normal drive / motivation

It gets me motivated to go out and be productive and make money so I can punt.

For me, it is silly to not punt, I see it like starving urself for a week or not drink any water for a day. Would you do that? I wouldn’t, every opportunity I get I would punt without a question.

Money and time constraints is what holds me back from time to time.

I do aim to make more money to go Germany fkk or something but mean time get back to 2 punts every week would be the mid term goal :@

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yep money is the main one for me too. Especially this time of year. Waiting for bonus and tax return to get me back in the black.

Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    I'm going on one month without a punt might go for one this weekend, dunno :/
    So I haven't had a punt since April, probably will wait until the end of the year before my next.
    Just been busy with other shit and putting all my $$ towards saving for a holiday and a new bike.

Banned
    15yrs
    Back in the saddle about 18 months a ago

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    So I haven't had a punt since April, probably will wait until the end of the year before my next.
    Just been busy with other shit and putting all my $$ towards saving for a holiday and a new bike.
    I will tempt you back with Abby at 45 George. Short haired like you enjoy. Young as well, only 21. See my review.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Obvious, I know, so apologies in advance, but surely the best way to stay off the punt is to have a sex life away from it — aka friends with extras, fuck buddies, whatever you call them.

I’m constantly amazed at how easy it is to meet women in Sydney, many of whom are married to their careers and have no time for the complications of a boyfriend or a husband. But they have plenty of time for sex.

My work puts me in professional and social situations where the room is full of women 40 and under. Most of them are hot. Many of them are lonely. This is public relations.

Have some manners, be a gentleman, present yourself as no risk (but a little naughty) and they will fuck your brains out.

And don’t start me about having to look like Bradley Cooper or be flush with $$. You don’t. Just put yourself out there.

My problem is that I have Yellow Fever. I’m in Sydney (from Melbourne) 3 times a month. That’s usually when I visit one of your fair city’s big name Asian shops, depending on how all of the above is going that week.

I reckon most of the men on this forum don’t need the punt anywhere near as much as they think.

IMHO.

Banned
    5 years between my first punting binge and subsequent.

At present 3 days

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Speechwriter View Post
    Obvious, I know, so apologies in advance, but surely the best way to stay off the punt is to have a sex life away from it — aka friends with extras, fuck buddies, whatever you call them.

I’m constantly amazed at how easy it is to meet women in Sydney, many of whom are married to their careers and have no time for the complications of a boyfriend or a husband. But they have plenty of time for sex.

My work puts me in professional and social situations where the room is full of women 40 and under. Most of them are hot. Many of them are lonely. This is public relations.

Have some manners, be a gentleman, present yourself as no risk (but a little naughty) and they will fuck your brains out.

And don’t start me about having to look like Bradley Cooper or be flush with $$. You don’t. Just put yourself out there.

My problem is that I have Yellow Fever. I’m in Sydney (from Melbourne) 3 times a month. That’s usually when I visit one of your fair city’s big name Asian shops, depending on how all of the above is going that week.

I reckon most of the men on this forum don’t need the punt anywhere near as much as they think.

IMHO.
    Hehe, I'm with you on the yellow fever mate, its the only reason I go to punt, I've absolutely no interest in Aussie ladies, even though i am an Aussie, they just don't do it for me whatsoever, the Asian females are just tooooo gorgeous to resist! For me anyway

Quote Originally Posted by The Speechwriter View Post

IMHO.
    Rumour has it though you are an attractive man if you like that that type
    Laughing
    Shane

Junior Member(有D料到)
    is kind of funny, after visit FS shop, just realize rnt is better! at least for myself lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    3 weeks at the moment, been the longest weeks of my life trying to save for the SUPER punt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    lots of single 30+ women out there who have put everything on hold for career and been left by boyfriends years earlier. after a certain age i wonder if they will ever get married. with tinder etc single guys dont have to settle down and always another option

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    7months! Saving for investments and just feel that punting isn't as fulfilling.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    omg...suppose to punt only once per month and i m have once per week!...maybe is time to save money

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonaus View Post
    omg...suppose to punt only once per month and i m have once per week!...maybe is time to save money
    I’m just trying to keep it to once a week at the moment! Then bring down to once a fortnight... then ultimate aim is once a month.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Try to keep it once a month but sometimes it will be twice or three times. Hopefully one day my budget can stretch to once a week.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have been travelling interstate on business so havent punted for 6 weeks. Im finding a break from it is good, clears my mind and I will enjoy punting a lot more now

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well... I’m at day12 without a punt. Longest stint all year. Does feel easier to resist the urge...
    But tbh I think I’ve earned a punt now.
    Plus too many good recommendations.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

3 month

Got a gf, and boom went 3 month without thinking about a punt, than suddenly boom, had to make excuses for punts behind the gf

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I used to punt weekly but for me a big break has made me better at enjoying each punt

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast