Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Longest STINT without a PUNT...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by sambr View Post
    I used to punt weekly but for me a big break has made me better at enjoying each punt
    Know what you mean man. First punt today for the month... only 12 day break but did feel refreshing. Took my time to enjoy it even though it was only 30min ML session.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes. Easy to get on the punting treadmill reading all the good reviews. Im more selective now, and have noticed some shops encourage my visits, others take no feedback and dont care.
    Had a good break now will go hard for a month, then reflect on where the best punts are. Build up a good bond with a small number of well run brothels

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    had around a 2 month break then went back harder than ever

Senior Member(無間使者) deep_explorer's Avatar
    More of a sporadic and selective punter. some times takes break up to 1-2 months. some times bonus also plays a part in the gap...
    Deep Explorer
    Exploring deep down under

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Been a while for me, maybe 3 or 4 months since my last awesome repeat session with Thai Leila.

Tempted to go for a punt tonight but with the footy on might be able to hold out. I hate punting out of boredom and have had some close calls recently due to it.

I'd much rather have the urge and when it happens I generally don't have the time to go, go figure..

I find that the larger gaps help me personally enjoy the sessions more. I have wanted to see Mia and Miko at n5 but times and days haven't matched up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Up to about 6 weeks now.

Last punt was a very crap session and I’m torn between wanting to go and get a good punt to erase that memory, or the risk of THAT punt going south too.

Been getting back into fitness over winter too, dropped about 5kg and maybe that has helped. Suspect a lot of my punting was due to me being in a rut and maybe some low level depression. Having a girl going up and down on your little bro feels great at the time but afterwards can be tough looking in the mirror :-/

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Kamo I also got in a bit of a rut, and it was because work and home situation was pretty busy. I was well and truly on a punting treadmill just like a labrat. I want to go back punting with all the regulars, but the internal approach has changed for the better now

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have gone without for over 6 weeks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used to punt once a month, then once a fortnight, now once a week and sometime more. It was hard to control in particular when I wrote a report after and trigger me to think about it and want to go punting again. But I did end up stop for 1.5 months that was unexpected

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can't go long without a punt, if it's not FS then minimum HE every month.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My longest was 3 months without a punt last year. Got really busy with various things and forgot about this forum for a while.

Now I am once a week but really for the part 1. Of course I accept the part 2 as part of the visit but don’t go out of my way to find a really hot and exciting ML or chase extra extras. Not sure why my preference has changed recently.

Junior Member(有D料到)

2 months

i usually struggle after the 1 month mark and try to just jerk off whenever i have the urge so i can forget about it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just broke after 15day drought.
    Combination of colds and work kept me off the beaten track. But yesterday saw my regular ML and I feel rejuvenated!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Good while it lasted lol. I think you probably spent too much time here and got tempted after looking at ARs. Lucky for me I quit Ginza a long time ago. But the pull of massage is getting stronger after suffering from sore muscles. Must tell myself to make it to the one month mark. Then celebrate with just one punt from an agency girl
    Yeah I managed to hold off for about 5 weeks that time before succumbing. Now it’s about twice a month only. Big improvement from a year ago when it was almost every week.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    For me it would be 2 weeks. Sydney has some amazing shops and girls and it’s hard to control ones urges.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's actually quite easy outside of Sydney. Was in Malaysia for a year - no urges at all

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Longest was 12 months after a heart attack. Then got a good report from cardio so back to 2-3 x 2hr sessions a week.
    Then had 3mths off but temptation got the better of me and now once a week and find the desire is back after a couple of days but have held out so far to just the once a week.

Banned
    Probably 2 weeks. Way to easy to just go for a drive and think about getting laid..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm on 2 weeks now. And you know what I realised? (you guys are gonna laugh) - you actually can save a lot of money! LOL

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    I'm on 2 weeks now. And you know what I realised? (you guys are gonna laugh) - you actually can save a lot of money! LOL
    Totally man. Been trying for the last few months to limit it to 1 punt a week whether that be WL or ML. So much better on the wallet.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast