Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing Acqua Threads

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Missing Acqua Threads

Interesting to see Acqua posts are no longer up.
    I am a regular at Acqua but pretty pissed off not by the posts being taken down, but by the content of the most recent post.
    Some people don't learn and they spoil it for the rest.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    interestingly some ppl will argue there should be no holding back of all the details as this is what these forums are all about .....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very interesting I’m thinking of heading there Friday as it’s been awhile. See if the girls have anything to say on out this.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am sure the owner had something to say and the posts were taken down at her request

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Interesting point of view Badger.

I started going to this place about 3 months ago and visit regularly. I noticed there was no review so created the thread in the after report section. I’ve benefited from other reviewers so thought I should do the same. I was careful not to name anyone or describe in detail the services received.

Perhaps some guidance from the mods would be helpful.

And yeah I have visited in the last week. Business is very good particularly for a couple of the girls. Make sure you book ahead. I think they’re doing alright.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The Moroccan everyone talks about sex with has left the shop then ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ----------------------------------------removing---

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbreaker View Post
    She has left before all the recent posts to promote all good she is.

Funny that people learnt so much from this forum where the good shops are, what are the tips standards, quality/qualities of the girls and shops, then making big complaint once more people learnt the same place. Oh ...sorry I forgot, just like many, most people have short memory where and how did start learning those info,
    Think of it the other way around rockbreaker. There are many men out there that treat the ML's like shit. They go into shops and when ML doesn't want to give them same level of service as has been reported on here, then they can get shitty and maybe even violent towards ML. Just because one person gets a certain level of service, it doesn't mean that the ML will want to give the next punter the same service. Giving too much info does more harm than good. Many, many times a ML has moved on because of reviewers on here have shared too much.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Think of it the other way around rockbreaker. There are many men out there that treat the ML's like shit. They go into shops and when ML doesn't want to give them same level of service as has been reported on here, then they can get shitty and maybe even violent towards ML. Just because one person gets a certain level of service, it doesn't mean that the ML will want to give the next punter the same service. Giving too much info does more harm than good. Many, many times a ML has moved on because of reviewers on here have shared too much.
    Totally agree. It's important when posting to be a lot more discrete about shop girls than private girls. shops are a much more nuanced situation. Private girls generally advertise straight up what they do and don't do. Best to save shop details for pm.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think we argue the point on this forever, everyone knows including the cops what goes on, and they will act when they only want to get brownie points.
    When you have the shops advertising like this what hell does using codes matter and as no names are mentioned its fair play all round.
    The title says enough
    https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_2...n-Massage.html

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Red face Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    I think we argue the point on this forever, everyone knows including the cops what goes on, and they will act when they only want to get brownie points.
    When you have the shops advertising like this what hell does using codes matter and as no names are mentioned its fair play all round.
    The title says enough
    https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_2...n-Massage.html
    "Golden Crown - Grand Opening" - I looked up Golden Crown in urban Dictionary and its hardly complimentary!
    I was assuming title was going to say - Come F *** pussy here??????????????
    My 2 cents about this topic - When I walk into the room and she locks the door I always have a massage - sometimes it is an expensive massage sometimes cheaper.
    We all know the laws in Qld, we all know the landscape and realities of LE. You won't stop some guys from self incriminating themselves, ruining a good thing or having a pissing contest for the sake of their ego's.
    I have been a player in Qld and Sth East Asia for over 30 years now - remember the days of the Jap Bath House on the Goldie or upstairs where the Den is now down the valley.
    You want to scare the girls off and get owners worried keep blabbing - fools.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Haha, was wondering what was dodgy about this ad until i saw the advertisers username. I do wish these places would make the effort to spell correctly.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah your awesome 4fofW
    Your 1st post after your 30 years
    Like Red & I said its the advertisers username Durrr

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Oh sorry

Yeah your awesome 4fofW
    Oh very sorry ...when you wrote " The title says enough" I was looking at the wrong place ...silly me I should have known when you said title you meant advertisers username.

A bit like when you say "your awesome 4fofW" you mean "you're". Maybe your "friend Red" can help you, as he says, " I do wish these places would make the effort to spell correctly." Like taking candy from a baby.
    Its sad after I come back to the forum under another name individuals just go for the jugular.
    Happy punting everyone

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

My fair share

Yeah your awesome 4fofW
    So others don't think I am a total Ahole.
    Here are my last 3 FR over past 2 wks.
    1. SSDS - consistently good thanks J, the manager. Got excellent massage by R. Works Fri & Sat. Often go overtime here but no prob for good clients. Shame JS and Ang have gone but as many of J's girl's do set up own show: Annerley if you are looking and many are. JS has got a following.
    2. GIB- near Hospital. Struck newbie M - bit timid - got job done but had to coach. Has potential.
    3. GIB - near hospital - tried to see Pam's crew but were busy and also Rosemary full too so back to GIB. Greeted by R - OMG big boobs, true Jap. Awesome face and body, works Spring Hill too. Looks like one of those uni students who are moonlighting doing massage. Accommodating massage and finish. Can't see her lasting - far too pretty.
    Although I don't go into detail let me say a basic R&T is not on my agenda nor is FJ. I travel often to SEA (thus 4FofW) so what is usually served up in Brisvegas doesn't rock my boat.
    But I must say performance,options and obviously shops are all increasing.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    why do you feel you need to use a new name 4FofW? what’s your old one and what’s wrong with that?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Had issues

Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    why do you feel you need to use a new name 4FofW? what’s your old one and what’s wrong with that?
    I know I have been away for awhile but geez Nobody expects The Spanish Inquisition!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    SO is away for the week, can anyone recommend any talent here?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I contacted GIB to see if Japanese with name starting with R, was told no they didn't have Japanese girl by that name. Can you please confirm 4FofW?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast