Thread: YURI - packed full of GFE

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

YURI - packed full of GFE

So here it is my 1 punt for this week.

Tried to get to FEIFEI@Top127 and then tried for LOVE@ginza, but stars didn’t align.
    Really all the girls today at ginza are my type. Small, slim and cute. Could not go wrong but haven’t seen YURI in ages...

Just mentioned in another thread, but was finally able to scope out some of the Reno work next door. Looks good. Very apartment like.

SCOPING
    I have seen Yuri maybe just under a year ago and I’ve forgotten all the details... it was back when I didn’t do ARs. So I was reminded of how pretty this girl is. Seriously nice eyes, sweet smile and long wavy hair. Perfect skin and she has that Japanese demureness that I love. Ahhh... been a while since I tapped the jap girls.

Bodywise... I would say 160cm and she is about as slim as she could get without being called skinny. Natural A-B cuppers and a meatier arse. She has a very typical Japanese body I reckon. Short and cute looking.

My type as I’ve mentioned before is pretty much model like proportions on as small a body as I can get - “mini-models.”

She is a size6 for sure and I like my girls size 4-5 if they are this short... but as she undressed and stretched herself out, her ‘smallness’ still got my ‘little-dipper’ to rise.

She was surprisingly elusive about her age... only saying that she is in her 20’s. But there is no way this girl is bucking above 25. No way.

TASTING
    Lots of DFK as I first entered and later in the showers. She has very soft lips and a lovely taste. Doubt she is a smoker. So attentative in the shower... with a lovely soft BBBJ. She really loves my body. Good for the ego. Great eye contact too.

PRE-GAME
    She actually spent ages kissing my body and actually feeling me up! She actually cupped my pecs and licked my abs. So think she does genuinely like my body. Could hear her getting worked up too. BBBJ was soft and sensual with the Japanese slurp. I pushed for DT and she got maybe 3/4 before gagging a bit, but she didn’t protest so just kept up with the gagging for a bit till I felt myself getting close.

MAIN EVENT
    Cowgirl, missionary, doggy and finishing in missionary. The usual affair. Doggy unfortunately cut short by the ‘depth’ issue.

Highlights for me was watching her face as she slowly lowered herself in cowgirl... the drop of her body onto mine when I pushed in deeper. Also in missionary... Her DFK being broken up by gasps everytime I decide to grind in deeper. This girl is classic on the cusp of ‘handling it’. Just the right amount to make me feel like ‘the man’ but also so I know I’m not killing the girl. She did reach back a bit frantically to grab my arm when I was pounding for a bit in doggy. So had to switch it up.

Wish I had a mirror on the ceiling to do the ‘waist size’ check... but in doggy I did note about a finger btw my thumbs... so she is still nice and slim. Most punters will love her.

AFTERWARDS
    Surprisingly buggered... dozed off while she massaged my legs and body. Followed by another soapy shower with great GFE eye contact. A warm hug to send me off.

Overall - solid punt.
    Worth it for my 1 punt this week.

Happy Punting

Oh, my. Now Ginza is really filling up with enticing japanese girls~~~ And I've only had Lolita so far. My punting there is a little remiss these days, lol~ But, great AR, mate!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great review, and its good that you're a gentlemen by stopping/changing when it gets too much for her. Sometimes I think the reason why girls quit so quickly is they cant handle some punters being too aggressive and it gets painful for them

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Oh, my. Now Ginza is really filling up with enticing japanese girls~~~ And I've only had Lolita so far. My punting there is a little remiss these days, lol~ But, great AR, mate!
    Just saw rooters review on Juliette.
    Damn.. but I’m sorted till next week now.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Great review, and its good that you're a gentlemen by stopping/changing when it gets too much for her. Sometimes I think the reason why girls quit so quickly is they cant handle some punters being too aggressive and it gets painful for them
    Thanks yowser.
    There is no point ruining it for everyone... or for ‘future me’ wanted to re-punt! Besides Yuri is really GFE not PSE so easy to feel like you already know her.