Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Prices are actually on par or cheaper than most places in the gong. Younger girls cant seem to provide a good massage so it looks as though Sala has moved them on. But the massage she gives and GFE she provides is the best i have had in the gong. She is a tiny size 6 with a great set D cups and she is definitely one hot MILF.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    +1 for Sala at DJ Thai!!
    Sensual, feisty, cheeky & funny!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Worth the drive down dj .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Worth the drive Joeb just be clean and a gentleman and you will get well looked after book first but

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Worth the drive Joeb just be clean and a gentleman and you will get well looked after book first but
    Thanks Budgyboy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And once I get to 50 how do I find the thread Ahlungor? Do I just do a Wollongong search and your massage scene thread comes up, whereas it wouldn't shown prior to 50 posts?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OK I have to try DJ Thai. I have to say I am a bit conflicted because some seem to say that the service is .... how do I say this, basic, but there are so many of you that rave about the place. I'm really hoping that I'm missing something by being a noob

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Beo
    You wont get FS first go mate, thats a given.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Beo
    You wont get FS first go mate, thats a given.
    Thanks for that Budgy,
    That's given me a bit of hope. I was a bit concerned about the whole $130 + massage price for a dry body slide & HJ. So I'm assuming the FS is a bit pricier

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I dont think youll be paying 130, i know sala dosent charge that. Massage there for hour is only 65. She gives oil slide, GF experience plus little strip show, wears really classy lingerie. Her massage and conversations (cheeky) are excellent. If you get another girl you can pretty well negotiate with them they are all nice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As with all venues, if an ML is accommodating to my reasonable desires I'm fine with leaving a tip to show how much I really appreciated the experience and their dedication to their art. I hope I'm an accommodating guy, but IF I feel that I've been taken advantage of I won't be back to that establishment. My experience at DJ with one particular ML on only one visit is somewhat less than I would have expected on the basis of prior reports, and less than what has been reported on the forum so I'm hoping my next appointment will improve, and I'm happy to give it another try. I'm always open to the possibilities anyway. Having said that I won't be seeing the same ML

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Give them another go mate, I know Sala has put another room in and it's called the sexy room, was there Saturday and it was very intimate. She told me she'd let someone go and was getting a new girl soon. Might have been the girl you had bad experience with that's gone now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Give them another go mate, I know Sala has put another room in and it's called the sexy room, was there Saturday and it was very intimate. She told me she'd let someone go and was getting a new girl soon. Might have been the girl you had bad experience with that's gone now.
    Yeh, I'm always up for a second/third chance, so no problems there. I don't really expect all the ML's to be the same, so no point judging a venue on the basis of one experience with one ML. Hell, she might of had a bad day too. Having said that, I have previously indicated I wouldn't go back to one other venue. The staff at DJ were nice and respectful so one lacking part 2 experience just means I need to try again with someone else.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, did give it another go Budgy and I will be back. Bovy convinced me and she was a real tease plus a stunningly good looking young woman and a easy person to talk to. I dont get down to Albion Park that often but will try to visit Sala or Bovy on my next visit. Do you have any other suggested MLs at DJ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Rose on Thurs and Fri also Nan on Friday both very good.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Queen thai

Had a nice surprise at Queen Thai in Corrimal

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anyone been to thongdee in oak flats? I’ve been to lavender up the road many times and always wondered about thongdee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12