Thread: Golden Crown

Senior Member(無間使者)

Golden Crown

Another new shop!! Spotted a Gumtree Ad. for a new joint on Granard Road on the junction of Rocklea and Archerfield. Opposite Bunnings. Photos look good and with opening specials. Will be down that way next week and feel the need for some hardware. :-)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If it's the house on the corner, I hope they have a back entrance, or you don't mind 100 tradies staring at you going in while they sit at the lights.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Visited tonight.

Yes entrance at back. Room for maybe 3 cars in back. Sucks to leave with everyone parked at lights watching you exit in your car. Try parking at Bunnings and walk across road.

Inside is very clean and new and tidy. Only a screen up for the MLs accommodation. Was one Japanese and one Chinese ML today but was told today is first day of trading officially.

Eftpos available, rates are specials 35/45/55 for half 45mins and hour.

Extras are usual pineapple upping for option One and two. Girls may be convinced for 3 for extra. Very nice and efficient and clean. Just hate the entry.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Tried this new place one evening recently as it is close to work and home. Is right on the corner so noticed a lot of road noise. There were 2 MLs' on, both older ladies. Just tried a 30 minute massage as I usually do for an initial trial. Chose the younger of the two MLs'. Rooms are newly renovated, clean and very tidy. Massage was good and lots of TT from the start. 10 minutes to go and was asked if I wanted option 1. Declined as it was first trial visit.

Only 3 car parks at rear and yes has rear entry from the carpark. Had to back out the narrow drive and if several cars are waiting at the lights on the corner, have to wait for them to go so you can back out onto the road. Maybe parking a Bunnings is easier for some. Will I return - maybe but in no hurry.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's a great shop to buy hardware for a good price

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Tried this new place one evening recently as it is close to work and home. Is right on the corner so noticed a lot of road noise. There were 2 MLs' on, both older ladies. Just tried a 30 minute massage as I usually do for an initial trial. Chose the younger of the two MLs'. Rooms are newly renovated, clean and very tidy. Massage was good and lots of TT from the start. 10 minutes to go and was asked if I wanted option 1. Declined as it was first trial visit.
    Only 3 car parks at rear and yes has rear entry from the carpark. Had to back out the narrow drive and if several cars are waiting at the lights on the corner, have to wait for them to go so you can back out onto the road. Maybe parking a Bunnings is easier for some. Will I return - maybe but in no hurry.
    Yes Mass pretty standard with older PRC - one wonders whether they put Bunnings near shops or shops near Bunnings? As to Greato comments, not my experience. With a first post possibly drumming up business. Greato give details plz.