Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LINA: a CURVY fire cracker ... she's like a Japanese version of Sofia Vergara. AY CARAMBA! SUGOI!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She looked promising damn care to share lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Ask Wilson. The the girl's reason was ... spectacular~

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    lol I'm seeing new J girl Sayaka today and will report back, will probably ask about the new Viet OZ girl too if she's coming back

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    lol I'm seeing new J girl Sayaka today
    You are gonna love Sayaka bro.
    Super slim, super fit and toned - she’s an exotic dancer in Japan.
    Very sweet and GFE girl.

lol I'm seeing new J girl Sayaka today and will report back
    Hi bro
    Did you see Sayaka?
    I was calling her Sakaya instead of Sayaka and she said “ Sakaya means bottle-shop in Japanese” Lol!
    Oh and did you like her cute little tail bone? So cute!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Hi bro
    Did you see Sakaya?
    I was calling her Sayaka instead of Sakaya and she said “ Sakaya means bottle-shop in Japanese” Lol!
    Oh and did you like her cute little tail bone? So cute!
    Yes last night I've seen her.

Though I like skinny/slim girls, Sayaka is one of the most beautiful girls I've ever met. She is very very pretty, beautiful with a hot body to die for. Her face is so attractive, her skin is so smooth and spotless. Her lips are curved, so kissable. He eyes are amazingly beautiful and have such exotic feeling to it that if you dare to stare at her for 5 minutes, your soul will be taken.
    I'll do an AR on Sayaka, she's very popular already I know but I must write it down. Too bad she only stays for a few days.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    sounds good, does she have natural tits???

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilderjohnny View Post
    sounds good, does she have natural tits???
    Saw Lina today. Rooter is not far off with Sofia comment. Tall and fantastic body and lovely natural tits. Shame I can only do 30 mins, she was horny as f.

Booked in for Sayaka for an hour tmr. I'm frothing already.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 50cents View Post
    Booked in for Sayaka for an hour tmr. I'm frothing already.
    me too. LOL I wonder who Sayaka will love more between the two of us. I challenge you in a battle of the best love making with Sayaka.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    me too. LOL I wonder who Sayaka will love more between the two of us. I challenge you in a battle of the best love making with Sayaka.
    Depends on who gets to play first. I may tired her out before your shift. I did try to book 10:30am as breakfast. First time back in Ginza after 6 weeks. They have a new expansion and I was in the waiting room with 7 other bros and some were too shy to sit in the room. Never seen Ginza so busy. It's good to know they are so successful and we helped pay for it. Their quality control and consistent standards deserves it. No one is close to it. I was working in Melbourne for 6 weeks and nothing close to Ginza. I am intrigued with what happened to Viet mix, she looked hot on picture and she was full when I tried to book. I hope it's not due to bad punter ethics.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 50cents View Post
    Depends on who gets to play first. I may tired her out before your shift. I did try to book 10:30am as breakfast. First time back in Ginza after 6 weeks. They have a new expansion and I was in the waiting room with 7 other bros and some were too shy to sit in the room. Never seen Ginza so busy. It's good to know they are so successful and we helped pay for it. Their quality control and consistent standards deserves it. No one is close to it. I was working in Melbourne for 6 weeks and nothing close to Ginza. I am intrigued with what happened to Viet mix, she looked hot on picture and she was full when I tried to book. I hope it's not due to bad punter ethics.
    Sure it's always best to get morning exercise at 10.30am start shift cuz it's fresh. But if the session is so good, it'll make a difference.

Just noticed J Lina is back on the roster.
    If you like busty, curvy girls then J Lina is a must see.
    Her personality and service are spectacular too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12